Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) (902 Views)

Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by farem: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dele Momodu wrote: He said he had asked his wife a question recently while discussing Buhari and Jonathan: "Darling, who among the two would you want to leave our kids with if we decide to travel for one week...?" The stunned wife took a deep breath before answering: "If I've no other person to leave them with than those two, I think I will pick Buhari. I know he might not allow them to eat too much and he may even ban them from watching their Disney channels but at least the kids will be safe and we'll meet them at home when we come back."

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by warriiboguy: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one. Correct answer.
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by ramonchang(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
and dey ll also knw dat stealin is corruptn

1 Like

Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by latestsunny(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sources
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by Nitefury: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Same way FFK said GMB winning is like asking a rapist to look after a virgin forgetting that the rapist wouldn't dare because his deeds would be obvious once the hymen ain't intact.

Anyways, GMB till gej brings back chibok girls intact and complete

1 Like

Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by Sealeddeal(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nitefury:
Same way FFK said GMB winning is like asking a rapist to look after a virgin forgetting that the rapist wouldn't dare because his deeds would be obvious once the hymen ain't intact.

Anyways, GMB till gej brings back chibok girls intact and complete
Nah! Its GEJ till Buhari bring his certificate.
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by Mooaloji(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
The wind of Change is blowing, join the Change train is nava late. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by Sylvarresta(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jonathan the most clueless man on earth, d guy is too dull for my liking.......
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by wordcat(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oh! Jonathan!

Do the Needful

You still have time to implement some of the recommendations of the just concluded Confab

Because you are likely not coming back for the 2nd term

And also Know it that your Advisers and those that parade themselves as your friends are you greatest enemies.
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by tinkinjow: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
We're watching Disney and our children are safe and well except where Buhari's utterances have provoked terror on innocent citizens.

Directly and indirectly Buhari has blood on his hands.
The one who kills and instigate killings and the one who pleads that his ambition is worth no person's blood?

Momodu's wife after taking a deep breath and thinking has really demonstrated the how "sound" and "intelligent" she really is.

The story that she voted against her husband might be true after all!
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by tit(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
obviously dele's wife is as dumb as he is.
Re: HOT: Dele Momodu On President Jonathan And General Buhari (A Must-read) by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Sylvarresta:
Jonathan the most clueless man on earth, d guy is too dull for my liking.......
can u repeat this statement now?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP campaign / Where Is Jagbajan. / Endless lists of Gej's Achievements In 5 Years. Good Nigerians Want Continuity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.