Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Where Is Jagbajan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Jagbajan. (899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jagbajan. by olabukola: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
For sometime now I have not heard from him and he is clearly missing from the campaign train of APC and all the town Hall meeting going on. Is he ok? Hope he is in support of this wind of change going on or has he done the usual again. Heaven and Hell will not forgive him this time around if he play the fast one again

Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by Flets: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
He is a smart man. Why stress over a fruitless campaign? Buhari is a renowned failure.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by ASL33: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
He relaxing
Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Scheming on how to betray GMB like he did Ribadu in 2011 so that he can secure his golden goose (Lagos State)
Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by gajike: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Apc are playing smart because nobody will see tinubu standing beside buari during campaign and believe gmb will fight corruption. even obj confirmed his level of corruption in d new book.
I guess he is hiding so people can be carried away.
with tinubu as kingsmaker afobaje of Apc. buari can never fight corruption.
Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by jaso1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
olabukola:
For sometime now I have not heard from him and he is clearly missing from the campaign train of APC and all the town Hall meeting going on. Is he ok? Hope he is in support of this wind of change going on or has he done the usual again. Heaven and Hell will not forgive him this time around if he play the fast one again

Sai GMB
You initially sound like a reasonable person, unfortunately you ended up like a fool.
Asiwaju is a hero that will keep saving us all in the hand of PDP.
Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by Redoil: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sickness and Death are never a good thing to wish on my fellow human.
Jagaban should live long so as to withness another trashing from the masters of politics.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jagbajan. by olabukola: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
jaso1:

You initially sound like a reasonable person, unfortunately you ended up like a fool.
Asiwaju is a hero that will keep saving us all in the hand of PDP.
What have I done to deserve the foul lingo?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Won’t Distribute PVC In 25 Borno Lgs -REC / Why Are Nigerians Like This? / MOST SEE: Buhari And Jonathan Hugged Each Other In Abuja, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.