Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Read The Full Transcrpt Of Fr Mbaka’s 31st Night Sermon That Was Address To Jona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Full Transcrpt Of Fr Mbaka’s 31st Night Sermon That Was Address To Jona (731 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Full Transcrpt Of Fr Mbaka’s 31st Night Sermon That Was Address To Jona by realglob(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you were not able to watch the video/youtube version of Mbaka’s 31st night sermon, here is the full transcript. Before you condemn him, Please first read the full transcript then make out your own story;;;;;; ENJOY >>>

In the year 2014, we had a lot of bloodshed in this country. People were dying like rats without anybody asking about them. This country suffered a lot of blood experience. Many of us witnessed that people were in tears. Just like the ancient world, the year 2014, the 4 in it had the queen in it, which had to do with death. Our leaders failed us with reckless abandon and nobody asked them question.

The so-called democracy was a hidden autocracy. It was deceptive and questionable quack miler. Nigerians suffered hunger unnecessarily. We heard about oil subsidy being removed and added, whatever be(is) their jargon, nobody understood them. We heard about minimum wage, the civil servant suffered, the minimum wage was not paid and we were all calm. In 2015, Nigerians will not be calm again (shouts of AMEN!).
We need change. Whatever it will be, let it be. This is my golden message to my beloved country. What actually is happening (Ogini nne me?). The multitude of our youths, the quality young men, quality young women, brilliants youths but nobody has plans for any of you. Our so-called leaders should come and apologize. In 2015, it shall not continue like that (shouts of AMEN).
...................Read The Full Transcrpt http://www.realglob.com/11052/read-the-full-transcrpt-of-fr-mbakas-31st-night-sermon-that-was-address-to-jonathan/
Conclusion
Now imagine a scenario where a president cannot fight a simple insurgence. This is not an external country attack o. It is not like another country invaded Nigeria. It is an intra distraction. And many of us are claiming that it was because Buhari said that he was going to make Jonathan’s government ungovernable. Listen, let’s assume Buhari said something like that, even though it’s not Buhari who said it. So if you are the president and somebody say something like that, will you not arrest such a person?
Source: www.realglob.com
http://www.realglob.com/11052/read-the-full-transcrpt-of-fr-mbakas-31st-night-sermon-that-was-address-to-jonathan/

Re: Read The Full Transcrpt Of Fr Mbaka’s 31st Night Sermon That Was Address To Jona by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
r

(1) (Reply)

“pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! / BREAKING: Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Bus Ablaze In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.