Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! (733 Views)

Unpaid Rivers State Teachers Take Protest Online Albeit Compromised NUT & NLC / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by nesta007(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
The title of this write-up is straightforward and simple. Although, I am not a desperate man, to see that my wish comes to pass, I will like us to see reasons why i feel that GEJ has not only failed us and himself, it is TTG……..Time To Go.

1) POWER: GEJ himself confirmed that if He does not sort out the power situation in 4 years, he has failed, in his words, “do not waste your votes on me in 2015″.He thought that 2015 will never come. Unfortunately,  Now is the time, do we still want to waste our votes?

GEJ’s promise before 2011 elections

2) ECONOMY: Forget all the propaganda that Nigeria is climbing up the ladder of the worlds largest economies, the logic behind that feat is simple. We cannot afford to be fooled again. The reason why our Economy is the way it is is because of the fact that we produce Oil, and sell at exorbirantly high prices while placing our budget benchmark at a lower price. There was always liquid cash available and as such, our economy was bigger. Right now, the Naira is weaker than a new baby’s finger. At almost 200 to 1 and prices are still unstable.

3) CORRUPTION: I need not to say much about this. He openly said Stealing is not corruption and so, this is the height..

How many billions have gone missing, how many companies and parastatals have been sold? Have they been improved?

4) INSECURITY: The level of insecurity especially in the North Eastern part of the country is quite intriguing. The news t some point in time was made up of just killings on a regular basis. Part of our territory has been lost or rather seeded to the BokoHaram sect and this has made us a laughing stock amongst other countries. We protect others but not ourselves. The missing girls who have been gone for almost 300 days is a testimony. Noone knows where they are, well, maybe some. Our Military personnel lack the adequate weaponry to stop the BH sect.

We haven’t been able to bring them back

5) LIES: I think the biggest lie ever should be accredited to GEJ and his team. Lies, upon lies. Remember when the abductions of the Chibok girls took place, first, it was false, then confirmed, then the president was going to be in Chibok in 3 days, then his flight cancelled, Then they released a report saying a cease fire agreement had been reached with BokoHaram, and that the abducted Chibok girls will be released. Remember how they cleared CAN president of the scandal involving his private jet?

Oritsejafor and he arms deal.. how did it end??

Oh and he even went ahead to lie to Jackie Chan

There are some more but they will be published in the coming days. In the meantime, HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR PVC??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by nesta007(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2015
nesta007:
The title of this write-up is straightforward and simple. Although, I am not a desperate man, to see that my wish comes to pass, I will like us to see reasons why i feel that GEJ has not only failed us and himself, it is TTG……..Time To Go.

1) POWER: GEJ himself confirmed that if He does not sort out the power situation in 4 years, he has failed, in his words, “do not waste your votes on me in 2015″.He thought that 2015 will never come. Unfortunately,  Now is the time, do we still want to waste our votes?

GEJ’s promise before 2011 elections

2) ECONOMY: Forget all the propaganda that Nigeria is climbing up the ladder of the worlds largest economies, the logic behind that feat is simple. We cannot afford to be fooled again. The reason why our Economy is the way it is is because of the fact that we produce Oil, and sell at exorbirantly high prices while placing our budget benchmark at a lower price. There was always liquid cash available and as such, our economy was bigger. Right now, the Naira is weaker than a new baby’s finger. At almost 200 to 1 and prices are still unstable.

3) CORRUPTION: I need not to say much about this. He openly said Stealing is not corruption and so, this is the height..

How many billions have gone missing, how many companies and parastatals have been sold? Have they been improved?

4) INSECURITY: The level of insecurity especially in the North Eastern part of the country is quite intriguing. The news t some point in time was made up of just killings on a regular basis. Part of our territory has been lost or rather seeded to the BokoHaram sect and this has made us a laughing stock amongst other countries. We protect others but not ourselves. The missing girls who have been gone for almost 300 days is a testimony. Noone knows where they are, well, maybe some. Our Military personnel lack the adequate weaponry to stop the BH sect.

We haven’t been able to bring them back

5) LIES: I think the biggest lie ever should be accredited to GEJ and his team. Lies, upon lies. Remember when the abductions of the Chibok girls took place, first, it was false, then confirmed, then the president was going to be in Chibok in 3 days, then his flight cancelled, Then they released a report saying a cease fire agreement had been reached with BokoHaram, and that the abducted Chibok girls will be released. Remember how they cleared CAN president of the scandal involving his private jet?

Oritsejafor and he arms deal.. how did it end??

Oh and he even went ahead to lie to Jackie Chan

There are some more but they will be published in the coming days. In the meantime, HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR PVC??

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by phransix147(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2015
My brother u don't even need to remind me all these...

Am tayad of seeing his clueless face...

Sai Buhari...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by ofala(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2015
The issue is that majority who are saying GEJ till eternity are all jobless and you ask yourself, are they enjoying their lives the way they are presently?

Won't it be proper to, at least give another person chance to tackle National issues, headlong and with NEW zeal?

GEJ's body language regarding corruption is sickening

Let's clear our eyes and vote for posterity.

Buhari/OSINBAJO are here to bring new ideas to tackle our problems... they deserve our massive votes!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by Orunto: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2015
You are witchhunting a humble, able and educated Goodluck to Nigeria. Now you are with GMB and APC. When Jonathan and/or PDP gets to you, you will change. GoodLuck!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by wazobiaforu(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2015
More than a million unemployed Nigerian graduates came out for a sham immigration recruitment exercise after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them by president Goodluck Jonathans minister of interior Aba Moro, only to discover that they've been scammed over a non existing job

•23 jobless youth died
•167 were injured
•A lot of certificates and other documents missing

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN HAS FAILED THE NIGERIAN YOUTH

QUESTIONS:
•What is the hope of the affected family who loss there love one during the immigration exercise?
•Why will the government scam the youths to make money?

I may not know much about subsidy scam
I may not know much about 20 Billion dollars scam e.t.c

BUT PLEASE HELP ME BEG JONATHAN TO RETURNE MY MONEY AND THREE PEOPLE I PAID FOR BEFORE HE GO BACK TO OTUEKE .. I wont accept Mr President to scam me and go for free
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by Emmyginger(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2015
same here...even if for no reason at all but dat 'shey na like dis we go dey dey?'
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Will Like You To Vote GEJ ……. Albeit OUT !!! by dguy4: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Orunto:
You are witchhunting a humble, able and educated Goodluck to Nigeria. Now you are with GMB and APC. When Jonathan and/or PDP gets to you, you will change. GoodLuck!!!

It is so obvious, dey don get you big time...

(1) (Reply)

Pres. GEJ 4years Tenure Report Card Result / Nigerian Soldiers Get 60 Bullets Each To Fight BH - Evening Standard (UK) / BUHARI, February...what A Great Coincidence!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.