Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Urgent Shipping From Newyork To Lagos One Or Two Days Maximum, Suggestions Pleas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Shipping From Newyork To Lagos One Or Two Days Maximum, Suggestions Pleas (944 Views)

Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! / Newyork To Chicago / New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Shipping From Newyork To Lagos One Or Two Days Maximum, Suggestions Pleas by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2008
I need to ship some goods by air to Lagos from newyork in 2 days maximum. DHL is quite expensive
Can anyone suggest any reliable shipping company with website and contact.
thanks
Re: Urgent Shipping From Newyork To Lagos One Or Two Days Maximum, Suggestions Pleas by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
aysometin:

I need to ship some goods by air to Lagos from newyork in 2 days maximum. DHL is quite expensive
Can anyone suggest any reliable shipping company with website and contact.
thanks

It'll help if you gave an idea what you intend to ship.

I don't mean the contents, I'm referring to the weight, dimensions etc.
Is it in a chest? Large crate? Medium container?

I've found UPS to be quite competitive in bulky items, so if you give an idea how large your shipment is, then I'm sure people on here will have ideas to put to you.

Right now, "some goods" is way too vague for folk to give any constructive advice, or indeed take your post seriously.
The fact it's been a while since you started this thread, and have had no replies must tell you something.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Have A Visa If You Believe It / Travel To Europe,america,canada,u.k,russia,ukrain,malaysia,china,south Afr,egypt / What Happens To Your Visas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.