Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Newyork To Chicago - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newyork To Chicago (961 Views)

Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! / Urgent Shipping From Newyork To Lagos One Or Two Days Maximum, Suggestions Pleas / New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newyork To Chicago by lifestyle1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
cAN ANY TELL ME HOW TO GET TO CHICAGO FROM NEWYORK.
Re: Newyork To Chicago by omoge(f): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
ummm, try greyhound now (long trip sha)
am not sure of the amtrack o

the best and easy way is by plane. some are cheap if you buy online and weeks before your flight.

delta air
american air
airtran.com (if you're looking for cheap ticket, but i don't know if they fly the route)
jetblue.com, umm if you want to fly like an olowo  grin

goodluck
Re: Newyork To Chicago by lifestyle1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2007
thanks omoge, i'm really going to danvile in illinous,
Re: Newyork To Chicago by Bossman(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2007
Danville is about 2 1/2 hours drive from Chicago, kind of southEast. Very close to Urbana-Champaign (Home of the University of Illinois). You can either rent a car or take the greyhound bus. Assuming you are flying into one of the Chicago airports. Actually, you may want to look into flying into Indianapolis. It's probably closer to Danville than Chicago is.

(1) (Reply)

Any One Knows Niger Resturant In Singapore / Must You Ok An E-ticket With $1000 At Klm Office In Vi / What Documents Will Barber/hair Dresser Provide For Visa Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.