Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter (29212 Views)

I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:01am On Jan 05, 2015
The All Progressive Grand Alliance says it cannot throw its weight behind President Goodluck Jonathan as it is very likely that the candidate of the All progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), will emerge the winner of the presidential election next month.

The Chairman of the Lagos State chapter of APGA, Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe, who is also a special adviser to the national chairman of the party, said this during an interview with our correspondent, on Sunday.

Umeh-Nzekwe said Jonathan’s problem was compounded by the fact that the motion to adopt him as the consensus candidate of the Igbo for the 2015 presidential election failed at the Ime-Obi (inner caucus) meeting of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, on Saturday, in Enugu.

He added that the sermon of renowned Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, that Jonathan had failed and should step down seemed to have sent shockwaves across the South-East.

He said the party was sure that Jonathan would not win votes in the North.

He said, “The game has changed. As it is, Jonathan has no chance of winning. Buhari seems to have taken over. The PDP has collapsed in the North if you care to know. All those who are running to Aso Rock and making promises to the President are just deceiving him.”

When asked if APGA would be supporting Buhari next month, Umeh-Nzekwe said he could not say for sure.

He said, “Jonathan is a sitting President with incumbency factor in his favour but Buhari has the masses and a cult following in the North. In 2011, Buhari won 12 million votes in the North with his rag-tag party, the Congress for Progressive Change, without a single governor or senator to campaign for him.

“Today, his party, the APC, has 14 governors, 43 senators and 176 Reps as well as 625 House of Assembly members. Also, the APC has dominant control of the North-West with a total number of 18.4 million voters and North-East with 10.2 million while South-West has 13.4 million voters

“ The PDP has dominant control of the North-Central and Abuja with 10.4 million voters while the South-South has 8.5 million and South-East has 7.2 million votes.

“However, no zone has achieved 50 per cent of votes cast but northern voters are more committed and trustworthy than those in the South.

“Also, look at Jonathan’s campaign team. He has Col. Ahmadu Ali (retd.) as his Director General and Peter Obi as the deputy while Buhari has Governor Rotimi Amaechi and Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora as director general and deputy respectively. It is time for Ndi Igbo to review their strategy.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/apga-favours-buhari-to-emerge-as-president/

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Reality Sinking In At Last!

Many Thanks To Rev. Mbaka!

I was telling somebody yesterday, that APC can bypass campaigns in South East as The Most Rev. Mbaka had already done that for them free of charge!

Sai Buhari Joor!

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by dguyindcorner(m): 1:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Everyone is now facing the reality. It's good to have a functional VP.

With God Nigeria go better.

107 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2015
This is betrayal anyways am no tribalist

If buhari brings out his certified certificate I promise to vote for him if he does not do that

GEJ till tha kingdom comet

8 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Cc:

omenka, egift, caseless,mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticala barcanista omenka obiageli berem cramjones s ,
ngeneukwenu clerverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy,
Donphilopus, Keneking, , ,
Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft,
Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe
michaelsokoto, Gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh
, Berem, Jomoh, Egift, Arewafederation, Soroptimist,
Keneking, Pendy79,Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus,
Whitecat007, keneking, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani,
Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Soroptimist, Mynd44, , Nduchucks,
Lacasa, Pendy79, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie,
Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot,
mayoroflagos, shymexx, OrlandoOwoh
BackDatAssUp, swtdrms ,
ilugunboy , PassingShot ,Elslim Obipat.

3 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by emiye(m): 1:11am On Jan 05, 2015
What i know already.

TANoids still under illusion.

The game was surely over after Dec.11, 2014, when APC concluded its presidential primaries and their was no rumble thereafter.

Some misguided SS/SE fellows still believe so much about GEJ presidency.

In each of the 36 states /fct, there is none GEJ will get the same or more percentage of votes like he got in 2011.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by dguyindcorner(m): 1:11am On Jan 05, 2015
samflexxy:
This is betrayal anyways am no tribalist

If buhari brings out his certified certificate I promise to vote for him if he does not do that

GEJ till tha kingdom comet

Don't worry you will soon join the movement fully as d thing still dey itch you.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by donphilopus: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2015
PDP is already a sinking ship. Little wonder an APGA Governorship Candidate tagged himself with Buhari in his campaign posters. They (PDP) have failed Nigerians and we will fail them in return with our votes come February 14th!

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 05, 2015
It is only a Blind Bartimeus that will not in all honesty say that Buhari does not have a chance in the coming election

PDP is jittery and let no one ever think that Jonathan will escape the impending electoral massacre on Feb 14th

I have done serious sampling amongst people including 70% of those who were anti-Buhari before but who have since changed their minds about him

The song on the lips of each and everyone is that CORRUPTION is the number 1 problem that is confronting Nigeria and it is only Buhari that have the capacity to fight it.....infact even APC members will not be spared

76 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:
PDP is already a sinking ship. Little wonder an APGA Governorship Candidate tagged himself with Buhari in his campaign posters. They (PDP) have failed Nigerians and we will fail them in return with our votes come February 14th!

Infact the poster is one of the 9th wonders of the world

In the North,it has become an Anathema to have Jonathan's picture in any poster of even fellow PDP contestant

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Gbawe: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2015
The support for GEJ will collapse so spectacularly in the next few weeks some TANdroids will think they are watching a horror movie. Some people are simply too ethnocentric and prejudiced to appreciate the anger against the 'luckiest' and most privileged President Nigeria has had who went on to squander enormous goodwill because of primordial avarice and a total lack of principles that led him to reject doing what would have made the name GEJ solid gold in the annals of history.

God provided everything and virtually every condition to favour GEJ to the extent even oil per barrel price was ridiculously high throughout almost the entire 5 years GEJ has been President. At this stage some foolish TANdroid now think pointing at some roads, substandard schools , a fraudulent power privatisation scam and 'patch-patch' of some antiquated rail service will get GEJ another 4 years? how stupid are some Jonathanians and TANdroids? We know how , conservatively, $100 billion or more has disappeared into thin air under GEJ !!! This is money that could have turned Nigeria into a nation on course to becoming a developed Country !!! Would any of us consider it fair 'payback' if we spend N1 million to buy a car only to then be given a bicycle worth N2,000? Jonathan has taken a lot and given Nigerians nada in return yet all his buddies and cronies are on private jet level. Nigerians are going to reject GEJ so horribly, even his most ardent noise-makers and backers will hide when they see the passion against their 'oga'.

151 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by oduastates: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2015
The corruption of before has turned into a feeding frenzy.
This holiday season( Christmas and new year) was the worst I have ever experienced.
Even though I live well, I could not help but notice that people are truly beat up this time around. The mood was sombre.
Jonathan has successfully turned the country into the exact replica of his home state of No schools , no hospital.........basically no government.
that the country is being governed this way is not surprising .
The same can be said of the kaduna Mafia of old.
Jonathan and his crew were simply taken aback by the sheer amount of anger emanating from the SW ,after every one -fraud -a -day news.
Yes, there is corruption everywhere but what is happening with the 56% of national wealth in Abuja,blows everything out of the sky
For them , it is normal .they were surprised that people expect the government to work or at least put some effort at getting things right
Obasanjo' s thought process is wired upside down.jagajaga?
Shagari
Yar adua
Jonathan
Even after making the Jonathan mistake, his solution was one corrupt conservative called Sule Lamido of jigawa.

Did this man even pay a visit to bayelsa at All?
Off my head, I could easily have picked better alternatives within his government.
In fact , I can pick 5 disciplined ijaws from the society who would have done a fantastic job.

39 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 05, 2015
emiye:
What i know already.

TANoids still under illusion.

The game was surely over after Dec.11, 2014, when APC concluded its presidential primaries and their was no rumble thereafter.

Some misguided SS/SE fellows still believe so much about GEJ presidency.

In each of the 36 states /fct, there is none GEJ will get the same or more percentage of votes like he got in 2011.

The World Class Primaries APC had in Lagos both for Governorship and Presidential nailed the coffin of the Apostle of Doom in the Presidency

Recall how they almost didnt allow us to breath all the while especially during the week leading to the Primaries.....taunting Buhari and seriously campaigning for one money-miss-road candidate who they said had experience in Delegates elections since the days of SDP

The fact that Baba Buhari didnt announce his meet-the-delegates strategies in the papers unlike the other man made people feel he was going to be crushed

The Lord God of Host shut the mouth of the nay-sayers and turned their Ahitophelian prophecies into Calamity upon their head.........APC is still standing 'gidigba' to the eternal discomfiture and damnation of a self-acclaimed Bastard name Doyin 'Okuigbe'

Finally even if General Muhammadu Buhari presents a NEPA Bill as Certificate............Change-Hungry Nigerians are ready to vote for him resoundingly

Have you not heard it often said amongst the massses that "All i need from Buhari is his word"

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
JonaTAN you see ya life??

49 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Bitterleafsoup: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2015
LIES!

3 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Gbawe:
The support for GEJ will collapse so spectacularly in the next few weeks some TANdroids will think they are watching a horror movie. Some people are simply too ethnocentric and prejudiced to appreciate the anger against the most privileged President Nigeria has had who went on to squander enormous goodwill because of primordial avarice and a total lack of principles that led him to reject doing what would have made the name GEJ solid gold in the annals of history.

[b]God provided everything and virtually every condition to favour GEJ to the extent even oil per barrel price was ridiculously high throughout almost the entire 5 years GEJ has been President. At this stage some foolish TANdroid now think pointing at some roads, substandard schools , a fraudulent power privatisation scam and 'patch-patch' of some antiquated rail service will get GEJ another 4 years? how stupid are some Jonathanians and TANdroids? We know how , conservatively, $100 billion or more has disappeared into thin air under GEJ !!! This is money that could have turned Nigeria into a nation on course to becoming a developed Country !!! Would any of us consider it fair 'payback' if we spend N1 million to buy a car only to then be given a bicycle worth N2,000? Jonathan has taken a lot and given Nigerians nada in return yet all his buddies and cronies are on private jet level. Nigerians are going to reject GEJ so horribly, even his most ardent noise-makers and backers will hide when they see the passion against their 'oga'[/b].

I am always very close to tears anytime i see people jubilate over the refurbished locomotives and several other archaic relics as 'dividends of democracy'

PDP have so bastardised and traumatised Nigeria's pschye to the point of throwing TOKENS at us while rolling out the drums

If some of the TANoids have ever been to ordinary Cotonou( travelled outside of Nigeria) not to talk of some advance African countries,Europe and America......i am sure that every single day of their lives,they will keep cursing PDP for frittering away humongous amount of resources due to corruption

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by LogicPower(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2015
1. Yet another confirmation that GEJ's re-election DREAM is rapidly EVAPORATING into thin, and things are taking new turns for the WORST for PDP as a party. Imagine APGA, a party that is based in the region that GEJ himself called the 'pillar of his support', now coming out so openly to campaign against him in this manner. Compare this with the excited, whole-hearted and unalloyed support and genuine feeling of regional and brotherly solidarity the leaders of this same APGA showed for the candidacy of GEJ in 2011.

2. Only yesterday, the pan-Igbo cultural organization, Ohaneze, came out equally openly to say that it could not declare its support for GEJ, explaining that it does not favour any particular candidate. Try to compare this with the near unanimous support GEJ got from all the prominent Igbo leaders in 2011.

3. Another clear sign that GEJ's re-election dream is hitting the rocks emerged from Kaduna a few days a go, when his re-election campaign vehicles that were meant to be driven to Kano got stuck in Kaduna for days, because no northern driver wanted to have anything to do with them. Compare this with 2011, when Kwankwaso, late Yakuwa, Sule Lamido, Wamako, Nyako and other northern governors each provided hundreds of vehicles, drivers and active campaigners for the election of the clueless, who turns out to be such a big disappointment for all.

4. There is also the New Year message of Rev Father Mbaka of Enugu; if there are some DUMB supporters of GEJ who still think the people of SE would vote for GEJ as overwhelmingly as they did in the 2011, then such dumb people should just watch the Enugu priest's video, listen to his clear and poignant message and, more importantly, see the cheering of the crowd. Again, compare and contrast that atmosphere in a key SE state with what it was in 2011.

5. As the APGA spokesperson rightly and candidly told GEJ, and anybody who cares to listen, PDP is doomed in the north (and I will add SW), but hungry northern (and SW) politicians would continue to deceive him with a false picture to the contrary, as they scramble for their personal share from those billions set aside for his re-election gamble.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by dazdilijae(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Who knew super eagles wld lose d bid 2 nations cup? We all sang d praise of victory shocked one tin is sure wen d votes wld b cast no oda person wld b dia 2 see wat was thump printed. Due to d fear of bein a victim of violent APC members no1 is sayin wats in dia mind 4 real we all shout Change change bt don't even believe in it. I fear n pity d innocent people who wld die @ d end of d day due 2 our cowardice. Long live 9ja. D elections wld b a big surprise 2 us all dat is 4 sure. Shekena lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:56am On Jan 05, 2015
dazdilijae:
Who knew super eagles wld lose d bid 2 nations cup? We all sang d praise of victory shocked one tin is sure wen d votes wld b cast no oda person wld b dia 2 see wat was thump printed. Due to d fear of bein a victim of violent APC members no1 is sayin wats in dia mind 4 real we all shout Change change bt don't even believe in it. I fear n pity d innocent people who wld die @ d end of d day due 2 our cowardice. Long live 9ja. D elections wld b a big surprise 2 us all dat is 4 sure. Shekena lipsrsealed

You are sounding too humble for my liking!

What happened to GEJ Till 2019, you lots type like robot here?

Ndi Ara!

53 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 05, 2015
saTans need to fear fear ohhhhhhh

He said, “Jonathan is a sitting President with incumbency factor in his favour but Buhari has the masses and a cult following in the North. In 2011, Buhari won 12 million votes in the North with his rag-tag party, the Congress for Progressive Change, without a single governor or senator to campaign for him.

“Today, his party, the APC, has 14 governors, 43 senators and 176 Reps as well as 625 House of Assembly members. Also, the APC has dominant control of the North-West with a total number of 18.4 million voters and North-East with 10.2 million while South-West has 13.4 million voters

21 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by dazdilijae(m): 2:05am On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are sounding too humble to my liking!

What happened to GEJ Till 2019, you lots type like robot?

Ndi Ara!

Jus stating facts here politics is nt who comes 2 shout most bt who does his home work. Its a game of interest n offers. I can bet 70% of people on social media don't ve d PVC yet, same wit d agboros n touts shouting everywhere lik I said b4 I pity d innocent lives dat wld b lost wen d elections r over either way it swings lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by DIVINE78: 2:09am On Jan 05, 2015
This is goodbye to GEJ.
Henceforth, SSS, police, civil defense, army etc should be stationed at Aso rock gate to arrest whoever is coming to dupe the Dumbo in the name of collecting money from him for 2015 election campaign.
Directive should be given by Dumbo stating Olisa Metuh, Mimiko, Peter Obi and FFK should be shot on sight if seen in 3km radius of the state house.
EFCC should arrest the brain behind TAN.
Dezani Maduekwe should be made to give all employed graduates la* dance.
Bastard Okupe and Abati should be sacked for creating enemies for the president.

27 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Gbawe: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

They are all now petrified with fear. Reality is beginning to show them how infantile and misjudged their "GEJ till 3030" noise is. It is now becoming obvious to individuals and organisations within Nigeria that drowning with a sinking ship (GEJ and PDP) is not a very wise thing to do.

Place all your eggs in the basket of the ultra-failed GEJ and what will happen to those eggs if GEJ is booted out as is looking certain to be the case day by day? The spirit of self-preservation is beginning to kick in and that is why a lot of individuals and organisations who rejected Buhari in 2011 now appear to be saying "in direct and/or coded ways that the King is dead (GEJ) long live the King (Buhari).

28 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2015
lets hope they are starting to see the light smiley
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

8 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by taharqa: 2:31am On Jan 05, 2015
APC and its LIES!!!

This statement was not made by APGA, but by a Tinubu's aligned man in Lagos, WHO IS NOT EVEN THE CHAIRMAN OF APGA IN LAGOS like he claimed.

There is currently a leadership crisis in AGPA Lagos, where this same guy and his shameless Tinubu aligned ilks were rejected by some AGPA members.
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/leadership-crisis-rocks-lagos-apga/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/apga-petitions-lagos-cp-impostor-exco/

APGA ALREADY ADOPTED GEJ AS THEIR ONLY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, a decision which was ratified in AGPA's National convention less than a month ago http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/164410/1/apga-ratifies-obianos-appointment-as-leader-bot-ch.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheNigerianVoiceNews+%28The+Nigerian+Voice+News%29

This is Tinubu's PUNCH Newspaper doing their dirty politics again. But they should give it up: THERE IS NON WAY ON EARTH IGBOS WOULD NOT VOTE FOR GEJ MASSIVELY, NOR WOULD THEY EVER CONTEMPLATE VOTING FOR 'FUNDAMENTALIST' BUHARI OVER GEJ. That would NEVER happen!! If not for any thing, there is history involved- the history of gbos in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by johny616: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Gbawe:
The support for GEJ will collapse so spectacularly in the next few weeks some TANdroids will think they are watching a horror movie. Some people are simply too ethnocentric and prejudiced to appreciate the anger against the 'luckiest' and most privileged President Nigeria has had who went on to squander enormous goodwill because of primordial avarice and a total lack of principles that led him to reject doing what would have made the name GEJ solid gold in the annals of history.

God provided everything and virtually every condition to favour GEJ to the extent even oil per barrel price was ridiculously high throughout almost the entire 5 years GEJ has been President. At this stage some foolish TANdroid now think pointing at some roads, substandard schools , a fraudulent power privatisation scam and 'patch-patch' of some antiquated rail service will get GEJ another 4 years? how stupid are some Jonathanians and TANdroids? We know how , conservatively, $100 billion or more has disappeared into thin air under GEJ !!! This is money that could have turned Nigeria into a nation on course to becoming a developed Country !!! Would any of us consider it fair 'payback' if we spend N1 million to buy a car only to then be given a bicycle worth N2,000? Jonathan has taken a lot and given Nigerians nada in return yet all his buddies and cronies are on private jet level. Nigerians are going to reject GEJ so horribly, even his most ardent noise-makers and backers will hide when they see the passion against their 'oga'.
The revolution has just begun!!

2 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by taharqa: 2:44am On Jan 05, 2015
By the way, this same Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe character is the same person who in October last year was also bad mouthing the PDPD in Lagos and GEJ, in an interview conducted by this same useless PUNCH Newspaper.
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-win-lagos-for-pdp-apga/

So it is completely FALSE that he just changed his mind against GEJ recently because of some supposed 'current trend or phantom tide against GEJ' as the APC e-Rats above me would have us beleive. The EFULEFU has always been anti-PDP; and is a non consequential entity in Lagos APAG or in the National AGPA (who have already endorsed GEJ) or in Igboland as a whole.

This PROPAGANDA piece by APC and Punch FAILS!!!

6 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2015
DIVINE78:
This is goodbye to GEJ.
Henceforth, SSS, police, civil defense, army etc should be stationed at Aso rock gate to arrest whoever is coming to dupe the Dumbo in the of collecting money from him for 2015 election campaign.
Directive should be given by Dumbo Olisa Metuh, Mimiko, Peter Obi and FFK should be shot on sight is seen within 1km radius of the State House.
EFCC should arrest the brain behind TAN.

Dezani Maduekwe should be made to give all employed graduates la* dance.
Bastard Okupe and Abati should be sacked for creating enemies for the president.

Funny!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by BrosPeter: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2015
........................................[size=17pt]FAKE NEWS[/size]...................................
The man does not speak for APGA

[size=15pt]Leadership crisis rocks Lagos APGA[/size]

The All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), Lagos State chapter, has called on the national leadership of the party and the national leader of the party and Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, to intervene in the leadership crisis rocking the party in Lagos State.

The party said there is an attempt to relegate to the background those who made personal sacrifices to see that APGA is made visible in Lagos State.

In a statement signed by Ifeanyi Akata, chairman Chuks Onuegbu, vice chairman; Dan Okonkwo, secretary, and Rev, Chukwudi Peace, the body said: “We want to let the world and concerned members and leaders of our party to be informed and educated on what has been happening and has been hampering the growth of APGA which is supposed to be one of the biggest parties in Lagos today and, without mincing words, we are stating clearly that it is nothing but bad leadership.

4 Likes

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by taharqa: 2:53am On Jan 05, 2015
The MODS should plzz change the title of this thread from 'AGPA favours Buhari to emerge as President' to 'Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe bfavours Buhari to emerge as President'.

The said man DOES NOT SPEAK FOR AGPA LAGOS NOR APGA NATIONAL (both of which adopted GEJ as their Sole Presidential candidate less than 3 weeks ago).

The Clown certainly do not also speak for the vast majority of Igbos who has since rejected APC completely. Ask Dr Cghris Ngige if you are in any doubt.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by BrosPeter: 2:57am On Jan 05, 2015
beopened:

Finally even if General Muhammadu Buhari presents a NEPA Bill as Certificate............Change-Hungry Nigerians are ready to vote for him resoundingly

Only fo.ols would accept someone with NEPA bills as cert to rule over them, shows the level of intelligence in the APC camp.

1 Like

Re: We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter by BrosPeter: 2:59am On Jan 05, 2015
taharqa:

The MODS should plzz change the title of this thread from 'AGPA favours Buhari to emerge as President' to 'Mr. Campbell Umeh-Nzekwe bfavours Buhari to emerge as President'.

The said man DOES NOT SPEAK FOR AGPA LAGOS NOR APGA NATIONAL (both of which adopted GEJ as their Sole Presidential candidate less than 3 weeks ago).

The Clown certainly do not also speak for the vast majority of Igbos who has since rejected APC completely. Ask Dr Cghris Ngige if you are in any doubt.

Thanks for your link.
@mods this news is as fake as Ngeneukwenu being a woman

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Fayose Is Not Fit To Be Anybody’s VP – Sheriff / Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.