Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua (53635 Views)

Read What Buhari Told Jonathan During The Secret Meeting (August 2015) / Vote Out Jonathan, He Is Self-Centred – Timipre Sylva / We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by temitayoolu(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2015

Controversial cleric of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, T.B. Joshua, on Sunday said he told the outgoing Nigerian

​p​residen​t, ​Goodluck Jonathan, that he would lose ​last week’s presidential election.
Mr. Joshua said he

​sent his ​message to the President several week before the election.
“I want to use this moment to congratulate Nigerians in our midst here,” Mr. Joshua began in a message to his multi-national congregation, televised live via his Christian network Emmanuel TV.

Alluding to his prediction a week to the election that the dark cloud he saw covering Nigeria was lifting, he said that a bloody ‘war’ would have ensued if not for the prompt concession of power by President Jonathan.

“Look, Nigeria wanted change – everyone was yearning for change. An attempt to stop change leads to war, to a bloodbath… If Nigeria knows what we have overcome, we would dance​,​”​ Mr. Joshua said.​

Mr. Joshua praised Mr. Jonathan’s tenure insisting that he had served his nation well despite the immense security challenges.

“I really want to salute President Jonathan. The President has served; he has done his best. It was just the season of crisis – and unfortunately he found himself at the lead in the season of crisis ​,​”​ he said.​

The cleric said ‘God’ spoke to him with a message for Mr. Jonathan several weeks before the general elections.

He said God told him -“This message should be delivered to your president, that whatever the outcome of this election, his regime has come to an end. He should accept to save the lives of millions,” he told the congregation.

Mr. Joshua claimed he called Mr. Jonathan by phone, adding that he had previously shared with him many revelations about Nigeria which eventually came to pass.

Insisting the seriousness of the revelation was such that it had to be relayed personally so as not affect votes, Mr. Joshua said Mr. Jonathan promptly sent a close aide to meet the cleric.

After the presidential aide had worshipped at his church during a Sunday service, Mr. Joshua said he met him and relayed the revelation that Mr. Jonathan’s regime had come to an end. “Soft landing – that is the language I sent to the president,” he told attendees.

Mr. Joshua described President Jonathan as a man who ‘has a heart for God’, revealing that he even spoke with the Nigerian president shortly before his historic concession call to President-elect Mr. Buhari.

“I said to him, ‘Your Excellency – all you need to say is thank You, Jesus, even when it seems there is nothing to be thankful for. He said, ‘Thank you, man of God’. Before I knew it, I saw the news on CNN that he had congratulated his opponent ​,​”​ Mr. Joshua said.​

He prayed that people from the ‘South-South’ region in Nigeria where President Jonathan hails from would understand that ‘their son has become a hero’, adding that his actions prove the region is after a united Nigeria.

Mr. Joshua reminded his congregants that he had given a similar message in 2010 to Laurent Gbagbo, the former President of Ivory Coast.

“In a vision, I saw crisis – thousands of people being killed in Ivory Coast – just because of the outcome of the election,” he said to congregants.

After sending the message across to the then Ivorian leader, a delegation of government figures and presidential aides was dispatched to Nigeria.

“I told them that whatever the outcome of the election – whether the popular or unpopular voice of people – our President should concede. His regime has come to an end,” Joshua reminisced.

According to the cleric, Mr. Gbagbo had personally called him regarding the prediction, looking for an avenue to avert it and inviting him to Ivory Coast. Joshua insisted that nothing more could be done.

When Mr. Gbagbo refused to concede power to Alassane Ouattara in the controversial 2010 elections, a bloody onslaught ensued leading to the deaths of thousands and his eventual incarceration and public disgrace.

Mr. Joshua also told his faithful how he had personally warned MKO Abiola that God was not backing his presidency in the ill-fated Nigerian elections of 1993 despite overwhelming public support in his favour.

He further recalled how, as a young man, he met the former Governor of Lagos State, Lateef Jakande, and told him that his beloved daughter was close to the grave. Both revelations came to pass, he said.

The cleric added that his prophetic ministry is the reason he does not take sides in politics. “That is why I don’t belong to any party. All the parties are my own. I love everyone. If I belong to this party and the message of God is now against that party, how will I present it – when no one knows the mind of God? It is better I am free to deliver God’s message.”

He said that material gain was not his mission and that no exchange of money can be involved when it comes to spiritual matters such as prophecy.

“I am a material to be used that will not cost you any money. I am afraid to collect money from you because if I collect it, it will affect the gift and grace of God in my life.”

Mr. Joshua prayed for the new government to be led by the All Progressives Congress. “Join me to pray for the new government, headed by President-Elect Buhari. Ask God to give our President a hearing heart – a heart that will listen to what the public is saying and want to know God’s opinion,” he said.

Source http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180634-i-told-jonathan-he-would-lose-tb-joshua.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by busterr(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
sometimes some people makes more sense when they are quiet.

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by DickDastardly(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Here they go again angry

Buhari must turn his anti corruption searchligt on this religious scam actors too. Silly of sillies angry

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by buskie13(m): 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
hell fire surely will need enough firewood n petrol...cos the way ppl are deceiving themselves... only God can save...

T.B ko

HIV ni

this yeye is oozing like a sack of rotten onions

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by kayboy4y(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Euah

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by eleko1: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided how come we nev hear am since undecided? Diff Tunes playing. They Nor go allow Jona to rest again after una don scammed him Nigerians money sad .*Zombie. Ooo zombie,ZOMBIE* Sure missed Gani Fawehinmi/Fela.Crook undecided grin sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fake pastor

fake prophecy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Time to move on, really!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
The fake as a $3 bill charlatan is at it again.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by TI1919(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Idrismusty97(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
Here they go again angry

Buhari must turn his anti corruption searchligt on this religious scam actors too. Silly of sillies angry
So they would say he is attacking Christians? The gullible masses are happy with the scam actors, so there is no case here.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by silverprince413(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
This man should go and sit down

He can't change anything..

Why you no tell ur self about your building collapse that ended innocent peoples lives

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by temitayoolu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by omenka(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Who asked you sir??

We are more interested in knowing how your court case going??

What is your prediction on how it's gonna end?

Are they gonna throw you in jail or are you
gonna walk free

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by dotreal4life: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Only God knows His true worshipers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by CR77(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ok man of God we don hear

Medicine after death tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by adorablepepple(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided Y........ y........ n y? Is he just saying it now, na Father mbaka we know that said the truth, so every other information is rendered irrelevant ,Pls sir give your secretary to keep the record, we don't need it! We all know the winner now

Ese sir cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by fenanda(f): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by 234GT(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now that he has lost, has he died from losing? Get the Bleep off man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Sweetcollins: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Prophecy belated

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by hammedkola(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Its obvious joor... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Dottore: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
We don't need a prophet to tell us TB Joshua will come out with this claim....waiting for the youtube video.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Ilekeh(f): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So they would say he is attacking Christians? The gullible masses are happy with the scam actors, so there is no case here.

lmaooooo exactly.

Let Nigerians continue worshipping their fake pastors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by tartar9(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
STFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by thundey95(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
TB Joshua, Na only you waka come?? Thou shall not take the name of your God in vain

Let Mrs Patience hear this?

https://www.nairaland.com/2234547/nigerian-pastors-predicted-2015-elections

http://shokinewsblog..com/2015/04/fake-pastors-bad-revelation-see-pastors.html

2 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by siegfried99(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
WE DONT NEED A PROPHET TO TELL US GEJ WAS GONNA LOSE.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua by millionboi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why didn't u tell us b4 now............Kip it 2urself cos is of no use now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.