Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (64654 Views)

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Why crying out? He should do the needful.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by orimsamsam(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...
If GEJ wins come Feb, he just go to a land of no return... my 2cents though
well bros gej cannot win. So the rev cannot go to land of no return. Why do u support impunity. Ur action is the same thing as boko haram. Because ur want the rev assasinated. To cut long story
gmb change.

6 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by redcliff: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
That serves him right... The so-called Man of God is not suppose to spew any thing that will cause havoc in the electoral process, He's suppose to act indifferent to these campaigns.... I see no reason why he would just open his mouth and start saying GIBBERISH...

even in the bible the government was criticized highly on the altar. Thats what men of God do.. seeing wrong and calling it wrong.. God would be happy with them for it.... the truth is always bitter, the problem with the church these days is that they hide from telling the truth just to be in the good books of some people... but no, the church is supposed to be an entity where evil societal deeds are condemned openly!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2015
okay. continue.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by idupaul: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Was the refusal of the first lady to drop her number considered snobbish by Fr Mbaka? Was that reason for his sudden volte face on GEJ .. Which ever way I think he has said the truth!!! If GEJ is re elected the Nigeria will be doomed

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lionduke(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2015
"There is freedom of speech, but I cannot
guarantee freedom after speech" Idi Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by KwoiZabo(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2015
I know that Father Mbaka fame is because he has turned from a Roman Catholic priest to a prosperity preacher. He did not get the cash he wants fron d first lady só he begins to say thrash and claiming his life is under threat, for popularity or God knows why. Anyway Goodluck will win and that priestly attire he uses to deceive many will stand against him on the day of Judgement. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by phemmie06(m): 6:20am On Jan 05, 2015
It is only God that can save our soul in this nation. For those complaining about the priest, if he had said Jonathan will win the election, they won't be having headache, But the question is this why should he received threat messages a

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Jwonder(m): 6:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Wetin concern us!! Shabi u shabi talk from both side of ur mouth! FOOLISH priest.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2015
hmmm, it is well.
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by lalasticlala(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2015
JonSnow:
Nigerian pastors and priests: waddling into politics since 1996

I tire 4 them oooo

3 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by gratiaeo(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2015
I'm beginning to doubt this man. Could his anger be because mama peace refused to pick his calls? I don't want speak ill about anybody who called him/her self man of God

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Alfred200825(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2015
Serves him right

Anyway God will protect you
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by adamooye5(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2015
If this man had prophesis that plane will crash, celebrities will die or even building will collapse , no one will complain. The man is saying what God told him and a lot of people here are criticising him. There is God oh!

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by DonDiego(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2015
My question is: what is the Catholic bishop of Enugu saying to all this? Appears the Catholic hierachy in that zone is now fully intimidated by this priest. The church's tail now seems to wag its dog. Eji kwa m ogu o.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Peezynoni(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=kahal29 post=29499886][/quote] A man of God who showered praises on president Goodluck n his administration is now saying the opposite...Hmmmm JUDGEMENT will really start from the church
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Jwonder(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
He that by faith chooses God for his protector, shall find all in him that he needs or can desire. And those who have found the comfort of making the Lord their refuge, cannot but desire that others may do so. The spiritual life is protected by Divine grace from the temptations of Satan, which are as the snares of the fowler, and from the contagion of sin, which is a noisome pestilence. Great security is promised to believers in the midst of danger.
Wisdom shall keep them from being afraid without cause, and faith shall keep them from being unduly afraid. Whatever is done, our heavenly Father's will is done; and we have no reason to fear. God's people shall see, not only God's promises fulfilled, but his threatenings.

I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Jonathan met our Oyel, from Oyel Boom to Oyel Doom!! We Need Change!

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

Hope you've also watched were he was praising GEJ last year November.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Goddex: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2015
DonDiego:
My question is: what is the Catholic bishop of Enugu saying to all this? Appears the Catholic hierachy in that zone is now fully intimidated by this priest. The church's tail now seems to wag its dog. Eji kwa m ogu o.

My dear, Mbaka is out of control. The Catholic Bishop of Enugu is helpless. The only option available is to excommunicate him in which case the man goes to set up his own church.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2015
chemali:

Any Pastor can do a volte face depending on revelation. Paul thought he was fighting God's battle with vigour while persecuting the Christians and supervising the killing of Stephen. People like u who may have looked up to him then would wonder what happened when he started preaching Christ. Peter conveniently denied Christ thrice but he became one of the most revered apostles. Fr Mbaka may have supported Jonathan but he's entitled to change whether he is a pastor or not.

See logic well father mbaka has not changed his Faith since last November and the same Holy spirit that was guiding him in November is still the same one guiding him today. Just sit and watch GEJ clear the east irrespective of what father mbaka says

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vanunu: 6:26am On Jan 05, 2015
This is not 1984, so mbaka nothing will happen to you. Gej has given us absolute freedom and true democracy for the first in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Karence(f): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2015
FR Mbaka should have asked for the directions and wisdom of God before voicing against our leaders who the bible urges him to pray for. Right now prayer is the key.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 05, 2015
Any Attempt to catch today, they'll end up catching 2morow! Fr mbaka, i adore ur courage, even d heavenly kingdom is not for those clueless cowards...#change2015!
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by jbaby265(f): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2015
now i am forced to comment

i am not suprised at the rate this men of God dable into politics giving fake prophecies and prediction all in the name of money..i hope they have prepared themselves for Gods wrath..

yeye they smell everywere ...end time churches pastors n priest...

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Eyepencil: 6:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by vicchi12(f): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2015
I'm not a Catholic. I am not a pastor worshipper, but I try to stay up to date with my bible . Why are people condemning this priest? Why are people so against his participation in the political brouhahaha? Last time I checked, Samuel was so involved with Saul and David. Wasn't that politics? Wasn't Elijah an active critic of King Ahab? Wasn't that politics. There are other prophets the Bible associate with politics. The prophetess, Deborah cannot be left out, she also fought for Israel...so why criticise him? Is serving God restricted to Sunday Services alone, or Church issues? Aren't we as a nation, God's people? How I wish some Nigerians would stop being so marginal and ignorant!

12 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by ceejay80s(m): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2015
Gej, all men of God are against u, what does that mean?
I remember in the bible a prophet that came to saul to deliver Gods message to king Saul, but saul refused and what happened in the end?
David became king

3 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out by Jeffy1206(m): 6:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Ubechu1:
FTC
who even say that men of God should not talk about politics Read your bible and study it... God those times has a say in who the next king should be through the prophets at the time... Stop ranting when the truth is told!! Nigeria will be real he'll if your gej is re elected, see it on the long run and tell me what you see. cry

Fp this morning, sign of good things my way hehehe. .. ftc next!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos) / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.