Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) (64594 Views)

Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Reno Omokri Finally Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation(Photos)

Former Aide to ex Nigerian President, Reno Omokri, has located the victim of Onitsha fire outbreak.

Igbere TV had reported that the fire outbreak which occurred yesterday destroyed property worth billions of naira and some lives.

According to Reno Omokri:

To God be the glory, I have found him. His name is Uchechukwu Ukaepu. We video called to confirm he is the one. I thank Osita Chidoka, who just made a donation to add to mine. I urge Nigerians to assist him directly

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1184860918095794176

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1074493/reno-omokri-finally-locates-victim-onitsha-fire-outbreak-makes-donationphotos/

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by chidemavian: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
May God bless and enrich ur purse.
Thanks

400 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Reno Omokri Finally Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation(Photos)

Former Aide to ex Nigerian President, Reno Omokri, has located the victim of Onitsha fire outbreak.

Igbere TV had reported that the fire outbreak which occurred yesterday destroyed property worth billions of naira and some lives.

According to Reno Omokri, "To God be the glory, I have found him. His name is Uchechukwu Ukaepu. We video called to confirm he is the one. I thank Osita Chidoka, who just made a donation to add to mine. I urge Nigerians to assist him directly at Uchechukwu ukaepu Diamond Bank 0074695758. Please do it for God and because I am begging you."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1074493/reno-omokri-finally-locates-victim-onitsha-fire-outbreak-makes-donationphotos/
nice one from Reno omokri, you have done well .

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by eTECTIV: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Eeiyyaa...God don Dey compensate am small small...

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
eTECTIV:
Eeiyyaa...God don Dey compensate am small small...
Job men at work, no be only located, but blockaded, diamond bank account, does the bank still exist?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who are we going to blame...

Like for Peter Obi(the china man)

Share for Obiano(Kai kai master)
cheesy

39 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Watch how over 40 residential buildings got destroyed by the inferno,dozens of people dead....

Lets pray for Anambra state so that God will give them more wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Commentor: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:
Job men at work, no be only located, but blockaded, diamond bank account, does the bank still exist?

You finish work for there.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Commentor: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Diamond Bank?

Let's ask Edozien.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Diamond Bank?

Let's ask Edozien.
[/s]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by omenka(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't know how true this is, but if it is, it must be commended.

Look guys, this shit is devastating. These guys probably have all their money's worth invested in these businesses only for them to be vaporized in minutes. Take a second and imagine all that good were raw cash being burnt, then the reality of what has befallen these guys will sink in.

Only 250k wey I lost for mmm I wan kill mavrodi, imagine losing millions.

So sorry fellas.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thanks Reno

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by EzekaUdenee: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You finish work for there.
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Watch how over 40 residential buildings got destroyed by the inferno,dozens of people dead....

Lets pray for Anambra state so that God will give them more wisdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27V8IzllMtI#menu

So the state government can't provide a fire service to
quench the fire outburst.This is height of insensitivity on their
part
You've been ranting from thread to thread about Anambra and their Leaders, I noticed you reside in Lagos, who did you blame when fire killed many and destroyed properties in Otedola bridge?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by obidark: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
nigerians are very generous solong you dont piss them off....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by eTECTIV: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:
Are U for real? So becos dem don merge with access ppl no dey indicate access and diamond? Dey one side jare

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hw sure r u na Reno be dat undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Slawormir: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:

You are not a real niggarrr
The name diamond is still attached to it although it was fully merged with access bank

Still you can call it "access bank diamond"

Please don't quote me if you are not a real niggarrr
and if you don't have more than five bank account

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wow!!! That's so thoughtful of him
May God continue to bless nd enrich his pocket.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Diamond bank....is that a valid bank name in Nigeria?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Oyikoha(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Reno I like your charisma

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by realstars: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is the real brotherly love, the mans preyed and gut the answer from God. We thank the jah allmightia

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
sapele914:

It's part of ACCESS bank now.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu, Other Governors Who Died In Office / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Francis Erhabor: Police Promotes Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.