Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. (2258 Views)

Aiico Insurance Plc Is Currently Recruiting B.sc, Hnd, Ond And Ssce Holders. / What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? / Vacancy For Fresh Graduates In The Financial Services Industry (b.sc, HND, OND) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Came across this last night, I hope it's helpful.
Structural solution training school is recruiting for three positions.

I. Admin Officers
Duties:
To collect reports from supervisors.
To process the payment/commission of supervisors and representatives.
To give reports to an assigned Manager.

II. Supervisors:
Duties:
To recruit and manage student representatives in an assigned institutions/locations by an Admin officer or a Manager.

III. Representatives

General Requirements:
Good communication skills.
Marketing skills.
Self-confidence.
Ability to work with less or no supervision.
Bold & smart.

Application method (Google form):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FMRZTa6o5FErElgEZBnerfkZLUMZsJNejs93N9q1p5M/viewform?c=0&w=1

For salary package/job description visit: http://..com/2015/01/sunday-morning-opportunities.html?m=1

Good morning.
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by wills03: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2015
How genuine is this stuff?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
wills03:
How genuine is this stuff?
Very.
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by Lovexme(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2015
sugarbuns:

Very.

Sorry to quote out of context. Did you grad from Uniben?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Lovexme:

Sorry to quote out of context. Did you grad from Uniben?
Yels
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by Lovexme(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2015
sugarbuns:

Yels

Seen you around Physical Sciences. Was it Maths u studied?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Lovexme:

Seen you around Physical Sciences. Was it Maths u studied?
Life sci
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by Lovexme(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2015
sugarbuns:

Life sci

Oh..It's all good.
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by prudie17: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
@sugarbuns:pls i rili need ur help on dis...hv bin sent an appointment letter buh dunno hw to go bou it...i'll appreciate if u can respond quickly...thanks...
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
prudie17:
@sugarbuns:pls i rili need ur help on dis...hv bin sent an appointment letter buh dunno hw to go bou it...i'll appreciate if u can respond quickly...thanks...
Ok, when did you apply? What transpired before you got the letter?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by prudie17: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
I applied some days ago...no test or interview..i jst saw d letter ystday...to be candid i dont trust it...
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by ritzytbabs(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2015
prudie17:
I applied some days ago...no test or interview..i jst saw d letter ystday...to be candid i dont trust it...

I applied too, what was in the letter?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by HerteEnUke26(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2015
same here, got the letter too and was asked to acknowledge it by sending my details to a phone number
also, it was stated that the work starts February, am really confused though cos no test or interview was conducted. please reply
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 5:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Website is http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk. Please check it out. You can contact them for clarification.
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by prudie17: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2015
It still doesnt make sense...cos anyone can create a website and put phone numbers and pictures on it.....btw a frd of mine called the number and the way the person responded u'll hv doubts...i hrd d convo...moreso he said any1 can still apply....i think its more of a networking biz sort of...u sell cards to pple and so on..
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
prudie17:
It still doesnt make sense...cos anyone can create a website and put phone numbers and pictures on it.....btw a frd of mine called the number and the way the person responded u'll hv doubts...i hrd d convo...moreso he said any1 can still apply....i think its more of a networking biz sort of...u sell cards to pple and so on..
Well unto the next one then...it's still an opportunity to some people.
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
sugarbuns:
Website is http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk. Please check it out. You can contact them for clarification.

hi, trying to subscribe to your channel..giving me issues...what do i do?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
sugarbuns:

hi, trying to subscribe to your BBM channel..giving me issues...what do i do?
Re: Incase You Missed It/b.sc, HND, OND And Even Undergrad Peeps. by sugarbuns(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
cedaraustine:

hi, trying to subscribe to your BBM channel..giving me issues...what do i do?
Mail ur pin to tenniye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dajcom Nig Ltd / U-connect-ng Interview / Atlantic Offshore Energy Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.