Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? (10670 Views)

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
You try to get bak to them bt they don't pick up.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Don't use your calls to make a nuisance of yourself.

Call once after which you drop a text message. Something simple too.

The other option is to send a mail to your caller. What if you don't know who called? That is where it gets tricky. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Frustrate them with flashing until they pick your damn call. That's how I roll. angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by sweetilicious(f): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Just relax and wait for another call lol. They will never pick if you try calling them back. I had an experience with that . Had an extremely low battery and my phone rang and switched off as i picked it lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by benurch(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
If you are sure the call you missed was from an interviewer, best you send through a text message that will state the reason you didn't picked and when you will be available for another interview, remember it shouldn't be at a distant date with that particular time frame........calling back is a NO NO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Joecares: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Commit suicide na...
Is is it a call for appointment letter? if d jobs for s for u they're gonna call you back.
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by KealDrogo: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2016
ymee:
You try to get bak to them bt they don't pick up.
You tried to call back and they ignore your call undecided. Just move on, they were never serious in the first place. Most of these recruiting agency are dumb and don't know their job description.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by veekid(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2016

is an interviewer God? Nothing now
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by superwitboss: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Don't call back immediately, instead of calling right back, take a break for a few minutes, this will lower the anxiety and give you some time so that you can sound calmer than you really are. Calling right back will make you sound really confused and will make the conversation unnecessarily complex.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by kingphilip(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2016
If the call was important to him in the first place he'll call you back now

What's with the call now and why didn't you pick
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by rucason: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Kneel down and pray, telling God to touch the heart of the caller to call again or to answer your calls. With God all things are possible.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by emmabest2000(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2016
rucason:
Kneel down and pray, telling God to touch the heart of the caller to call again or to answer your calls. With God all things are possible.

I uprooted ...
Every spirit of important miss call
Every spirit of bad luck
Every spirit of failure
Every spirit backwardness
Every spirit of shame
Every spirit of setback
Every spirit of delay in every member of NL
IN
J E S U S
NAME
AMEN .

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by OkoyeA1(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2016
If you call they didn't pick, just put their number on OLX Neatly used Iphone 6s for sale, N5000 only grin grin

Meanwhile check my signature and b financially free

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by nmreports: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by mistabiola: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2016
LastMumu:
Frustrate them with flashing until they pick your damn call. That's how I roll. angry

Use your head. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by tjaytb: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
I expect them to call back. There could be a thousand and one legitimate reason for missing their call. Except they are unserious as clearly stated by someone above, they should naturally call back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by VickyRotex(f): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Most of them usually will send an email to schedule a time to call. They wouldn't just call without you knowing.

So if they call you without scheduling a suitable time for the both of you, then it's not your fault.

They will leave a voice message for you to reach them back. And in cases where there are no voice message services, they can send you an email with a number to call them back.

You can return the call, and send am email to him/her or the company's careers email.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Feranchek(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2016
This reminds me of an experience I had with my sis months ago. I missed a call TWICE from a 01 number and was VERY restless. Couldn't call back cos I was in BROKelyn that period. Later that afternoon, around 4pm, the number called again and I was filled with so much joy to answer it, only for me to hear my sis' voice "Ferdie where you been put phone before na?! I calmly asked "Frances?!" and she replied "ehn?" I just vex ehn!! Then told her how restless her earlier call had made me be. So bro, how often have this company called you that you're so sure the missed call was from them? It could be your uncle or friend calling you with his office line o!

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I hope whatever caused you to miss their calls was worth it.

Try emailing them with a 'billable excuse' and see if that will suffice.
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Just relax, they will call you back
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Your name has said it all

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by sleek82(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Well, depending on the company, most interviewers usually call back as they know anything can be happening to you to make you miss a call.....but make sure you try calling back first if the number used to call you can receive calls but if it is a number that can't be called by you, then you have to wait. Please ignore those saying you shouldn't call back...the ideal thing is to call back any number you missed a call from and moreso, you should be under the impression that you don't know who called in the first place
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Maj196(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Relax dey will call u if ur service is needed.
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by aieromon(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2016
The interviewer will usually call back. Remember he has a form to fill and he/she will state reason/s why you couldn't attend the interview. They will also follow-up with an email.

I'm talking about a well structured company.

For unstructured companies and government parastatals,return the call. If no response,send a text message and explain why you were unable to pick the call.
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Ekakamba: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg how you take know say na your interviewer call? Ayam not understanding...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Kunleskey(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by Dcaliphate(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Keep calling their asss back till they pick bro, times are hard, he must pick the call o angry
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by loomer: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Just call and call
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by sakalisis(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Gobe
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by torres89: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2016
the life of an entrepreneur...
I don't need to bother myself with all these
Re: What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? by sleek82(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Ekakamba:
[size=25pt]Abeg how you take know say na your interviewer call? Ayam not understanding...[/size]
sometimes you will know if you call back and its not a phone that can receive calls or its a phone you will need an extension number to speak to someone...the automated machine will first mention the name of the company

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Online Vacancies / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please / Earn 4,000 Naira Every Day Just Doing These!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.