Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan (47798 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by omololu2020(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
okpurukata:

Do you have a problem with the 30million members or what Mbaka said.? Catholics are surely more than that number. We keep a regular annual census done at every parish level. That figure is not exaggerated. The only issue is that a lot of Catholics also swell the numbers at most Pentecostal churches and still come back on Sunday to attend mass. A lot return back quietly without noise. Please find out.
yes I have a problem with it,hia in d south west,u will hardly see a yoruba goin to a catholic church,d population of d south east and south south is not up to 38milion,so I can't bliv dat figure
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Rainmaker69(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
See hypocrisy. Why didn't they reprimand when Fr. Mbaka when he endorsed GEJ. Insincerity is everywhere.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by youngsolex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
vanndubi:
This u-turn message really touched some ppl bone. Wonders shall never end, catholic priest denying their own.

Bishops around the country were interviewed expect that of Enugu dioceses. I'll be waiting for his own comment.

Pls the Catholic Bishop did not deny any priest, Fr. Mbaka made the comment at the wrong place that is why the Bishop made that statement, so pls again vote with care, God help Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by jimmayoy: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Redoil:
but he ealier said gej will win free and fair so which one are we to believe

Believe the latest version,GMB is the right man for the job,for now.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by garygrey(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
hmmm.. In weeks time,all this go end...
But dis is trash..wen Mbaka was blessing Jonathan and wife weeks ago..why didnt the man say he will sanction Mbaka?! And now he spoke THE TRUTH?
Indeed the Truth is bitter

To me this is a biased statement.

#Buhari/Osinbajo.

So what is your point?...coz I think u'v made no sense
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Amadaz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
kahal29:
Sanction him for saying the truth? The same way you sanctioned the Mbaise and Ahiara people for clamouring for a bishop of their own and one who is close to them and understands their needs? Haba... My dear cardinal
our priests are taking too much nowadays, Why would priests reject someone appointed by the Holy Father to be the bishop of Ahiara Diocese since the church is one? This is my mother diocese but I'm totally not in support of our priests!
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Mancity26(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
vanndubi:
This u-turn message really touched some ppl bone. Wonders shall never end, catholic priest denying their own.

Bishops around the country were interviewed expect that of Enugu dioceses. I'll be waiting for his own comment.
i hail frm enugu, that enugu bishop dey fear mbaka oo, i knw dat man very well...i no dey make any stupid statement abt dat man, ask chimaroke, ikedi ohakim, nwodo
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by cyco05: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
But dis is trash..wen Mbaka was blessing Jonathan and wife weeks ago..why didnt the man say he will sanction Mbaka?! And now he spoke THE TRUTH?

#Buhari/Osinbajo.
hear yourself o! blessing Jonathan's wife doesn't mean He is partisan afterall she belongs to a congregation it only means he is doing his duty as a priest, but saying "vote out jonathan and vote in buhari" makes him a staunch APC campaigner even if only logically.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by todayguest(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fr. MBAKA iS On hIs OwN!!!
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by rasco2000me: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
I do not know when man of God do not say the truth when the bishp of abuja under onaikon say it on ait live on last two sundays conderming buhari saying people should not vote for him
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by M17: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:

#Buhari/Osinbajo.

SEE JOKE ABOVE MY HAIR
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by aresa: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
The man of God in Enugu received Godly revelations and he shared his revelations with Nigerians.

Is the joker cash and carry pastor in Abuja against revelation ordained by God or he was just too corrupt to be visited by God with the same Godly revelations..?

All the cash and carry pastors in Nigeria including Jona's handbag aka the hip hop bling bling pastor have been polluting their air with their fake Godly and revelations on behalf of the dullard president and this useless pastor in Abuja and others kept quiet, but all of a sudden we heard something they are going crazy because the story this time doesn't favor their cash master..

God is not on your crooked, corrupt and incompetent side this time around..
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
lacum:

y do u think from ur anus. [b]So the law was made by d devil?[/b]smh. I am a catholic and i am voting for jonathan does that mean i want to please the devil? As far as private revelation is concerned its an opinion and He must not be partisan in order to let us know his revelation.

The law was not made by the devil. I'm a Catholic too and I expect you to know God works in mysterious ways. Yahweh warned Israelites not to worship idols yet commanded Moses to carve an idol (cherub) and had it placed on the ark of the covenant. We have carved figures in our numerous Catholic churches which we consider spiritually enhancing, but considered idols by our protestant brethren. Does that make us idol worshipers?

Pharisees considered Christ a law breaker because of several utterances of his which seemed contrary to Mosaic laws and ordinances.
That Fr Mbaka's comments may be contrary to certain sections of the canon law does not make the law to be of the devil. According to Christ, saving life on the sabbath day is better than allowing life to perish because of sabbath laws ........JUST LIKE FR MBAKA DID.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by kcpragmatik(m): 1:20am On Jan 06, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Canon law or no canon law, Fr Mbaka followed the dictates of his spirit.

Better please God and displease man than vice versa.

Due respect though, you look jobless
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by WilyWily: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2015
Dis Mbaka is Idiiot
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by vanndubi: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2015
youngsolex:

Pls the Catholic Bishop did not deny any priest, Fr. Mbaka made the comment at the wrong place that is why the Bishop made that statement, so pls again vote with care, God help Nigeria.

When you make a comment you think is correct "at the wrong place" and your Oga comes out in public to tell you that you're on your own.

Whether you deny that truth or not, he has denied you. QED grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Mcowubaba: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2015
clemz88:
undecided so many prophets seeing visions .only God knows where their visions are coming from.
GBAM!
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by uzolexis(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2015
omololu2020:
well I don't bliv we hav up to 30milion catholic,unless u are sayin 70perc of pple in d east and 70perc of pple in d south south are catholic

I think it is safe to say that 70% of pple in d east r catholics but i'm not sure I can say that for the south though they also have a very large population. Churches like St Dominics yaba,St Agnes Ikeja, St Mary's Isolo etc their population is overwhelming so I don't doubt their statistics at all.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by adoyi81: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=arsetalks post=29501526]One would think the so called Bishops will come out and refute the allegations Father Mbaka made one by one.

Was he making point or not? Do the congregation agree or not? No wonder he is known as controversial. In Nigeria, you are termed controversial if you say the truth and refuse to dance to the gallery.[/quote
and what is the Truth? endorsing Jonathan some days back and later endorsing Buhari, is that what you call truth. My be you should read the article again, the position of the church is that of a no partisan group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / SGF Boss Mustapha Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.