Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (29089 Views)

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by 1LRNZH: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2015

The Middle Belt Forum on Sunday in Abuja asked the Presidency and security agencies in the country to arrest the leader of the Niger-Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, following his recent comment in which he allegedly declared that Nigeria would be on fire if President Goodluck Jonathan failed to win the 2015 presidential election.

The MBF said the Dokubo-Asari’s comment indicated that Jonathan would rig the election.

The patron of the group, Amb Yohanna Margif, warned Dokubo-Asari to be careful with his “inflammatory utterances during these trying times in Nigeria which are capable of setting in more sentiments.”

“Such characters as Dokubo-Asari with such conflicting utterances should not be allowed to walk the streets freely by the security operatives,” Margif stated.

According to him, the use of militant language and threats over Jonathan’s re-election is a slap on the faces of other Nigerians.

Margif said that while Dokubo-Asari had the right to support Jonathan for the Presidency as a South-South person, many other Nigerians also had the right to do so for any of their candidates without one threatening the other.

He added that as a patron of the MBF, he was in a position to speak on issues of Nigeria than Dokubo-Asari “who is a known militant.”

He said, “In what capacity does Dokubo-Asari have to make such comments? He should not use militant language and threats against Nigerians since no one has monopoly of violence. Anyone can be a thug or militant.

“The same Dokubo-Asari had earlier last year declared that the President had lost the support of his political base, the South-South and the South-East, owing to the failure of his government to deliver on its promises. He had said that it would be tough for Jonathan to win the presidential election in 2015 if he decides to run based on the poor showing of his administration.”

Several calls to the telephone line of Dokubo-Asari for response on the call for his arrest were not returned.

http://www.punchng.com/news/mbf-wants-dokubo-asari-arrested/

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by SweetJoystick(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Them no go see am, na Rotimi dem go see to warn sad

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2015
Same middle belt the donkey calls as part of his new country? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by kalet55(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by datbay(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2015
He is GEJ's mouthpiece....so I doubt if he can be arrested.

41 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by arsetalks(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2015
This is another shocking statement from people of a region that PDP and their fans think they will be winning easily.

The facts and figures will shock the delusional ones come February.

The handwriting on the wall is becoming clearer to even a fool.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2015
I am waiting for Asari's response.

He will definitely release another bombshell and embarrass GEJ as usual.

Jisos Kristy has suffered.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by obiZEAL(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2015
No need for that....two of them will be cooling off in kiri kiri come february.
I trust GMB

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Vicotex(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2015
without been said, buhari will cry again this year

Gej till that aboki man present his school cert

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2015
The Middle Belt Forum on Sunday in Abuja asked the Presidency and security agencies in the country to arrest the leader of the Niger-Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo-Asari, following his recent comment in which he allegedly declared that Nigeria would be on fire if President Goodluck Jonathan failed to win the 2015 presidential election.
grin cheesy grin
It's easier to believe the Sultan of Sokoto will convert to Christianity by the end of this week than believe GEJ will arrest Asari.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2015
buhari, atiku and co conspirators from tbe north should be arrested first

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by tobillionaire(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2015
confusion. Everywher
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
buhari, atiku and co conspirators from tbe north should be arrested first
For what exactly?

38 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Sylvarresta(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015
u are asking a toothless local dog to kill a Vampire, are u kidding me

22 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by alberto2k(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2015
the best GEJ can do is "Set up a committee" on everything

Even if mosquito bites him in Aso rock, he'll be like.. Set up a committee to find that mosquito and kill it

The painful part is, he'll allocate lyk N80million for mosquito committee

Mtscheeeeew!

GMB till 2019 jare

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Mogidi: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Meanwhile 4 Northern groups wants Bukohari leader arrested.

Read it here:
[size=15pt]Rights group calls for ICC probe of Nigerian presidential candidate[/size]
(Reuters) - A Nigerian human rights group on Monday asked the International Criminal Court to bring charges against Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari for post-election violence in 2011.

The Northern Coalition for Democracy and Justice said in a statement Buhari should face justice over the violence, when 800 people were killed and many churches and schools were destroyed.

The ICC has been looking into possible war crimes in Nigeria since 2010, but few believe it would be keen to take on another powerful politician after being forced to drop charges against Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta earlier this month.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Wrong Headline..the middle belt forum did not issue this statement. A man who claims to be a patron of the forum issued this statement.

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Skako(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Sylvarresta:
u are asking a toothless local dog to kill a Vampire, are u kidding me
shocked
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2015
sholatech:
Wrong Headline..the middle belt forum did not issue this statement. A man who claims to be a patron of the forum issued this statement.

The patron of the forum, who has a name as published, is authorised to speak on behalf of the forum.

Unlike your Vanguard's Military unnamed source who erroneously became the spokesman for the Army.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

The patron of the forum, who has a name as published, is authorised to speak on behalf of the forum.

Unlike your Vanguard's Military unnamed source who erroneously became the spokesman for the Army.

You sound political with your statement. Maybe your own organisation has such 'unique' role for patrons and don't utilise your pres or secretary for issuing press statements. We do not do such in the Middle-Belt Forum and will clearly issue an official statement on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2015
sholatech:

You sound political with your statement. Maybe your own organisation has such 'unique' role for patrons and don't utilise your pres or secretary for issuing press statements. We do not do such in the Middle-Belt Forum and will clearly issue an official statement on this

Speak for yourself or was that a slip of tongue?
Are you a member of the forum? Whats your name and position let's fact check your claim.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

Are you a member of the forum? Whats your name and position let's fact check your claim.

You are only a paid E-warrior who obviously sits here to earn a living sustained by your paymaster. Sorry, we work based on Ethics and Guidelines and not people like you beclouded by what you could earn even if it negates societal or organisational rules and expectations. I won't teach you your job again so you can continue to earn such coins in your pocket

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2015
Double Post
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

sholatech:

You are only a paid E-warrior who obviously sits here to earn a living sustained by your paymaster. Sorry, we work based on Ethics and Guidelines and not people like you beclouded by what you could earn even if it negates societal or organisational rules and expectations. I won't teach you your job again so you can continue to earn such coins in your pocket

No be only we, na wewe.

Look up and wonder why you're irritated.
Focus on the content of the discussion and ignore the messenger.
I have a massively well-paid business. I am here to express my opinions and advocate for good governance in my own little way by educating people like you.

If you do not have answers to those question just keep quiet. Stop digging.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

No be only we, na wewe.

Look up and wonder why you're irritated.
Focus on the content of the discussion and ignore the messenger.
I have a massively well-paid business. I am here to express my opinions and advocate for good governance in my own little way by educating people like you.

If you do not have answers to those question just keep quiet. Stop digging.

Good Governance my foot! I know readers can easily find you out with such grand standing even in the face of obvious deficiencies, promoting ONLY what sustains those coins even with glaring obscenities. Earn it till your incompetences are brought to the open, and then that vendor that you buy newspapers from on your way to the cafe tells us that you are a Non-Nigerian and we all should just believe him straight-UP!

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2015
sholatech:

Good Governance my foot! I know readers can easily find you out with such grand standing even in the face of obvious deficiencies, promoting ONLY what sustains those coins even with glaring obscenities. Earn it till your incompetences are brought to the open, and then that vendor that you buy newspapers from on your way to the cafe tells us that you are a Non-Nigerian and we all should just believe him straight-UP!

You don dey mad o lol. What are you trying to say please? You sound robotic.

grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/798320_Ibu_See_Your_Life_jpg1030324e1885c4035f90d0fcf3b524d1

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by sholatech(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/798320_Ibu_See_Your_Life_jpg1030324e1885c4035f90d0fcf3b524d1

Great! It finally exposes your lack of depth. You just CAN NEVER GET IT!

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by LRNZH(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2015
LRNZH:

grin grin grin

sholatech:

Great! It finally exposes your lack of depth. You just CAN NEVER GET IT!

Since you could not focus on the issues or answer my questions, I had to speak your language of yabis. To each, what they understand.
grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by jamilkb(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
I seriously don't like this Guy shocked grin cheesy
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by yuzjet(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by Trending(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives by niggi4life(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2015
If i were GEJ all i will do by this time is to loot enough money that can see me through the remaining years i will live on earth, He has already lost it everywhere, North, South, East West. all over Naija.. he shouldnt be stressing so hard for a come back.. The people/masses are now wiser now, all they clamor for is a change. PDP don try, 16Years of Ruling no be beans! make anoda party sef try dier own luck

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.