Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike (1992 Views)

You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers / No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by supereagle(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2017
ONITSHA – The grand patron of Biafran War veterans, Dr. Ramas Asuzu has hit hard at the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu for not consulting Igbo leaders before embarking on the journey for the restoration of Biafra.
He also hits hard on Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, the founder of the Movement for Actualization of sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and leader of Biafra Independence Movement, BIM of starting the struggle and ending up enriching himself and abandoning it. Speaking to newsmen on the outcome of the May 30 sit-at-home Biafra Heroes day celebration, Asuzu described Kanu and Uwazuruikes’ activities as one that smacks of personal interests and self egoism.

According to Asuzu, “While Kanu of IPOB continues to bask in the euphoria of a hero since regaining his freedom, Uwazuruike of MASSOB, started the same way and ended up enriching himself and abandoning the struggle”. “Before Kanu embarked on that struggle, he should have first consulted Igbo leaders widely and seek their input rather than taking a plunge that has not yielded any result so far”. “Late Odumegwu Ojukwu fought for the Igbo course with his whole might, yet, the world powers deprived us that freedom”. “Although Kanu started with negative approach by abusing everybody through Radio Biafra, I think he should have consulted the elders before such liberation journey,. I don’t know if he actually did so, but as the grand patron of War veterans, I suppose to be on the roll”, Ramas stated. Asuzu who also claims to the spiritual head of Igbo emancipation, further lamented how Ndigbo have been losing out in the country’s power play, warning that the restoration or actualization of Biafra is not the panacea to Igbo’s problem. According to him, “I think Kanu and Uwazuruike should have placed the rights of Ndigbo on top priority before the agitation for restoration or actualization of Republic of Biafra”. “I am warning that with the present position of the Country, Nigeria may likely disintegrate naturally, without shooting a bullet. “I don’t think there is need for any agitation in order to realize Biafra. The only best way for that is through the optimum implementation of the national Conference report”. “This is the only way out. Let the power be at the centre, so that the component zones will not be weak. Let the South East be governed independently while the North West be on their own, likewise others. This will stop the craze of second tenure and the madness of being in power perpetually. Causing violence or abusing people in the radio will not bring any solution to our problem”. “Biafra can never be dead but only when Ndigbo speak with one voice, the dream shall come true. Nnamdi Kanu may be right in whatever he is agitating for but who can predict what the mind habours. Whatever they are doing is on their own, and that is why the South East governors have been mute over the whole deal”. “For me, if Kanu really wants to do anything, he has to properly consult the Igbo Elders Council. They will sit down together to know whether Kanu should be the leader because we have seen them a lot”. “However, I must expressed my happiness over the release of Kanu but I must also note that his detention for so long a time before granting him bail has ended up making him Kanu popular”. “I thank the federal government and President Muhammadu Buhari for having done something that supposed to have been done for a very long time because the continued detention of Kanu has made him to be one of the famous men in the world”. “The demonstration of his mindset for Igbo liberation has given him a pat on his shoulder because I don’t know any Igbo man that would present himself to fight for the liberation of Igbo nation from the shackles of marginalization in Nigeria”. “As for Uwazuruike, the MASSOB leader, I take a swipe on the him because his actions were more of a Chinese revolution which looks like drinking tea in the interest of the masses”. “When Uwazuruike was agitating for Biafra nation, he was not using Limousine but now he moves on fleet of exotic cars with private security and he doesn’t talk any longer”. “So also we don’t know the mission of Kanu for now because within a short time, he may start using private Jet”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/biafra-youre-war-veteran-patron-tells-kanu-uwazuruike/

“When Uwazuruike was agitating for Biafra nation, he was not using Limousine but now he moves on fleet of exotic cars with private security and he doesn’t talk any longer”. “So also we don’t know the mission of Kanu for now because within a short time, he may start using private Jet"

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by supereagle(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:
APC can continue wasting money sponsoring multiple articles of so and so denouncing Biafra.

At the end, the media cannot change REALITY.

Conduct referendum and we will know whether Kanu are on his own.

“When Uwazuruike was agitating for Biafra nation, he was not using Limousine but now he moves on fleet of exotic cars with private security and he doesn’t talk any longer”. “So also we don’t know the mission of Kanu for now because within a short time, he may start using private Jet"

Uwazuruike has a house in a choice place in new Owerri. Some foolish boys loosing their lives in the name of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Ikenna0b: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2017
supereagle:

Again continue wasting money and sending out sponsored groups and articles.

The only impact it will have is enriching the owners of each media platform you used.

Didn't your joke of a government pay FB owner to delete Radio biafra FB page. Wetin happen? He took una money, deleted it for few days and then allowed them to come back. Who ended up being the loser? Your APC.

Like I said instead of wasting money, conduct referendum and let us see if Nnamdi is truly by himself.

7 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by supereagle(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Again continue wanting money and sending out sponsored groups and articles.

The only impact it will have is enriching the owners of each media platform you used.

Didn't your joke of a government pay FB owner to delete Radio biafra FB page. Wetin happen? He took una money, deleted it for few days and then allowed them to come back. Who ended up being the loser? Your APC.

Like I said instead of wasting money, conduct referendum and let us see if Nnamdi is truly by himself.

Nwoke M, an average Igbo man will fight for his pockect, during GEK's time SE had Six powerful ministers who dictated the direction of things in the FEC, alas! What did they get for our interests?
Ihejiriaka, Okorio and Onovo were powerful security chiefs , remember how they enriched themselves

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Ikenna0b: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2017
supereagle:

Nwoke M, an average man will fight for his pockect, during GEK's time SE had Six powerful ministers who dictated the direction of things in the FEC, alas! What did get for our interests.
Ihejiriaka, Okorio and Onovo were powerful security chiefs , remember how they enriched themselves

I wonder where I asked for this story.

Mschew nwoke google what referendum is and then comeback and modify this your post.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:
APC can continue wasting money sponsoring multiple articles of so and so denouncing Biafra.

At the end, the media cannot change REALITY.

Conduct referendum and we will know whether Kanu are on his own.

Bros ikenna, you don pack ya load finish? Time dey go ooo..

NB... Don't forget to call me Afonja as usual... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Kestolove(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2017
biafra is a fraud

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Ogalanyachieze: 4:38am On Jun 07, 2017
Who is he we never hear of his war exploits. Let him start introducing himself from his exploits at war

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by naijaracist(m): 4:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Yoruba's and apc with there media propaganda lol, if these didn't work as planed in next few days more will come up, if this interview really happen make i bend, lol funny tribe grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by KahlDrogo(m): 6:01am On Jun 07, 2017
"Yoruba media propaganda" on VANGUARD written by by NWABUEZE OKONKWO??

Are these ipob youths normal human beings at all?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by gbegemaster(m): 6:02am On Jun 07, 2017
If this story is true then I believe that Dr. Ramas Asuzu would have liked to be the herald of the Biafra instead of Kanu.

Fact remains that the sit at home shook Nigeria to the extent that the northern "youths" are now accelerating the division of Nigeria. They have assumed the role of pawns in the chess board albeit unknown to them.

Nnamdi Kanu has been called a lot of negative things by a lot of people and this is mostly because people fear what they cannot understand or control.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by gbegemaster(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2017
SirWere:
Lol. These pictures are mad

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by LoveMachine(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Young fools will soon insult our elder...

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Who made you spiritual leader sir? And we are just hearing your name for the first time upon being a great patron war veteran sir.
Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by Toosure70: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Chai! see finishing.
Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by chymes0359(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2017

Nwanne gburu Nwanne..
And sells his brother for a pot of porrage yam.
Biafra has move on..
So OP no get HBP..

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by inkzpatty(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2017
oga war veteren patron,i lik ur courage during the war spend almost 3yrs to defend ur choice country.it a hero job done.bt dis one u com dey tok i am nt even understanding am,u wan show say nah by force u go the war and u neva even carry ur power put u jst wait mak war end.abi nah gini i am nt understandding am.becos i 4 don cal u myhero .mak sombori explain o
Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by expertman(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Just passing o
Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by chngebeginwthme: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I wonder where I asked for this story.

Mschew nwoke google what referendum is and then comeback and modify this your post.

History made you, Without history you are nobody.. Where is Uwazuruike now? He is enjoying the billion he made from the gullible follower like you then..
Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by daveson2020(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2017
supereagle:

Does that name sounds Yoruba? Die in you foolishness. Someone, a war veteran giving wise counsel, but the files that perch on a corpse would be buried with it. Jisike na ga nihun.
grin grin grin Afonja grin l don't blame you rather i blames your papa for failing to know the uses of condoms. That single mistake alone is the reason why you are existing grin
Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by victorDanladi: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
"Yoruba media propaganda" on VANGUARD written by by NWABUEZE OKONKWO??

Are these ipob youths normal human beings at all?
They are very unreasonable!

That is why I always insist they have psychosis.

Their persecutory delusion is very obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: You’re On Your Own, War Veteran Patron Tells Kanu, Uwazuruike by supereagle(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
daveson2020:

grin grin grin Afonja grin l don't blame you rather i blames your papa for failing to know the uses of condoms. That single mistake alone is the reason why you are existing grin

Nwoke ujo, madness no na isi gi. Onye ara.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Most Clueless In Nigeria’s History – Ozekhome / Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop / Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.