Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived (51961 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by ollyruffy: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
RIP to the dead.

This is what we get from complete system collapse we have found ourselves in Nigeria.

Poorly construsted and maintained road, poorly maintained truck driven by an ill-trained driver with zero awareness of safety in driving, poorly trained police officers mounting illegal road blocks at dangerous portions of the road to extort road users.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by water1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Their soul rest in peace police make sure u find that chiken
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by jtina(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
God hav mercy
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by PrinxPeera(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by prettiest1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
J0nyb0y:
a whole family just wiped off like that.... RIP!

A more reason you should always thank God every morning.. you could have died in your sleep but you woke up .. Just dedicate 5sec to say Thank you God for LIFE
God thank you so much. I survived an accident on the 31st december hmmm, who am I that you are mindful of? Lord, I thank you once again.
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by gbodimowo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
this is why i never allow my family travel all at once
Re: Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived by SenatorJames(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2015
May the Lord save us in this dangerous world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Range Rover Astronaut Edition Is Only For Those Who Paid ₦90m To Fly Into Space / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Ooni Of Ife To Launch Air Conditioned Tricycles In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.