Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (57087 Views)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by macdelene(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
this no complete ooo
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by crisycent: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Edo again? Meanwhile in other news, a mad man hugged transformer in Benin City along sapele road by high court.

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by DrGroove(f): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dude be used to slapping wifey /Girlfriend over minor misunderstanding, guess he thought he could slap a "strange " woman in public and walk away..... Not all women are "just women "...Lesson to other arrogant, impatient, hard men out there,who got no respect or regard for a human being with "2 moulds on the chest"

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by juman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
One nigeria is the real problem of this country.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Mrbigman1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

Benin is even good. Where you come from, you're all 100% witches & wizards.

Problem with people like you is that you cannot see beyond your nose. 90% of Japanese are not Christians/Muslims, neither are 80% of Indians. They follow their traditional beliefs. Where has copy-cat religion got you? Boko Haram & corruption with distinction.

At least 30% of people in Benin are not Bini people. Did they even mention their names or tribe? But how can someone blinded by bigotry know that?

What is wrong with someone worshiping Olokun? In Nigeria, traditional belief is legal. All those your miracle pastors consult Juju for power.

That you go to a fake church, with fake pastor, never even following the Bible/Quran you claim to follow make you feel great, right?

Rubbish.

U re pained and I can feel it from a distance. Dat same Benin, if u go church, na dem plenty pass. Ppl re Tryn to come outta worship of idol and u re here praising it cos Japanese and Indians worship it. Oya, leave Niaraland go carry ur own broom naw. Mtcheww.

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Lisaflex(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Now i am scared of receiving Bjs from any chick i offended
Even wt d 1s u didn't offend,u rnt completely safe cos d person cld be epileptic n d seizure cld start at a very wrong tym grin
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Wait. Did she bite the trouser off too? I don't understand
i think smhw thru d scuffle,his trousers must av opened up den she removed d amu..Very endowed lady oo..
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by TDstarr: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

Benin is even good. Where you come from, you're all 100% witches & wizards.

Problem with people like you is that you cannot see beyond your nose. 90% of Japanese are not Christians/Muslims, neither are 80% of Indians. They follow their traditional beliefs. Where has copy-cat religion got you? Boko Haram & corruption with distinction.

At least 30% of people in Benin are not Bini people. Did they even mention their names or tribe? But how can someone blinded by bigotry know that?

What is wrong with someone worshiping Olokun? In Nigeria, traditional belief is legal. All those your miracle pastors consult Juju for power.

That you go to a fake church, with fake pastor, never even following the Bible/Quran you claim to follow make you feel great, right?

Rubbish.
your opinion, mine opinion is its 100% wrong for her to do it so i will marry her
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Lilamartedi(f): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
i think smhw thru d scuffle,his trousers must av opened up den she removed d amu..Very endowed lady oo..
Choi. This is sad
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Choi. This is sad
very sad..and d man's wife died months ago..this happened on new yr day
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by DrGroove(f): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
RedBenson:
What is it with women and attacking men's diccks? Is that the only place they can attack a man? The day a woman tries that rubbish with me, i'll first kill her before she'll succeed.
Funny enough, You cant do anything. a man's weakest point is the dicck. Get hold of it,he is powerless

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
DrGroove:
Dude be used to slapping wifey /Girlfriend over minor misunderstanding, guess he thought he could slap a "strange " woman in public and walk away..... Not all women are "just women "...Lesson to other arrogant, impatient, hard men out there,who got no respect or regard for a human being with "2 moulds on the chest"
They were neighbours who dnt agree
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by lightheart(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's what happens when a man takes a woman to be a weaker sex, I will do the same to any man who slaps me.
Umunwanayi kwenu!
Umunwayi kwezionu!
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Enoquin(f): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
So, basically the report is saying;
*There was a bash
*Shouting ensued
*Then one side slapped the other without intervention
*And the other side then bit off this side's manhood without intervention

And as an aware adult I am expected to swallow this story hook, line and sinker because I be fish?
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by AreaFada2: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U re pained and I can feel it from a distance. Dat same Benin, if u go church, na dem plenty pass. Ppl re Tryn to come outta worship of idol and u re here praising it cos Japanese and Indians worship it. Oya, leave Niaraland go carry ur own broom naw. Mtcheww.

Is idol illegal? Why force your belief on others? Are you a jihadist? What makes you feel you will make heaven?

Many are called, few are chosen.

People like you always quote "judge not that you may not be judged" when their fake pastors are criticised BUT these bigots are the most judgemental people.

If your mother & grandmother are witches, mine are not. So tell him to call your family witches.

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by dapachez: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
The story is very true. I drove past the scene and had to stop over because of the commotion. I met the lady's sister been beaten by the mob, the police came and intervened. They took the woman's sister was taken away with a piece of the man's penis in a polythene bag. The man had been rushed to the hospital by then and the culprit I was told drove away in her jeep. The story is that the man hit her car and issues escalated, some slaps were releaswed and at the end of the day both women started fighting with the man and his penis got yanked off(part of the penis). This incident happened at isihor between Fmorris filling station and ine filling station

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by omonla555: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new year to both families
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Parkees(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Abegi na lie... cool
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Lilamartedi(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
SuperMartins:
very sad..and d man's wife died months ago..his happened on new yr day
imagine the kind of torment and taunts her action will expose her kids to. But the man should have been more mature in his approach. Imagine slapping her not once but severally
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
dapachez:
The story is very true. I drove past the scene and had to stop over because of the commotion. I met the lady's sister been beaten by the mob, the police came and intervened. They took the woman's sister was taken away with a piece of the man's penis in a polythene bag. The man had been rushed to the hospital by then and the culprit I was told drove away in her jeep. The story is that the man hit her car and issues escalated, some slaps were releaswed and at the end of the day both women started fighting with the man and his penis got yanked off(part of the penis). This incident happened at isihor between Fmorris filling station and ine filling station

So he was even at fault when he slapped her? The man had guts. RIP...

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by tartar9(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
a warning to bl*wjob guys,beware!! of Edo girls.

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
juman:
One nigeria is the real problem of this country.

A 54 years country, but utterly lawless.

So someone steals sugar in your village...and it is as a result of one Nigeria?

Or...it is as a result of the man's criminal tendencies?

The trouble with Nigerians....it is always someone else''s fault.Never my own.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
TDstarr:
your opinion, mine opinion is its 100% wrong for her to do it so i will marry her

Who says she did the right thing?

Must you insult a whole tribe or race because a certain person, who may or may not be from that tribe did something terrible?

Is that the kind of minds churned out by Nigeria's comatose education system?

Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Was she having convulsion
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by RomanyChi(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by emirate0(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Donkaz:
This news smells fishy and 'frogy' at the same time

1.So the man just stood there watching the woman bend down and cut off his thing? Abi na Mouth Action hin dey expect

2.Was the man naked? Cos I wonder how she was able to spit out the man's p.enis. Abi she bite plus the trouser comot?

in short op where is your source?
It happened in my area
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
You live by the sword, you die by the sword. This is why I'm a pacifist and condemn corporal punishment. Wasn't it the other day some small child stabbed another child to death in Nigeria?

Anyway.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by fritxie101(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
How did she chop off penis dt is covered by a boxers and den by d mans trousers. Na wao for dis story ooo.
Even went further to say she threw d chopped penis on d road, hw come abeg?
What kinda teeth is she having dt cud tear off boxer and trouser and cut off penis, all @ d same tym.
En d man was in d company of his brother, who watched dis woman chopping off d penis of his brother in delight and cudnt do nothing!!!
Dis story is just a mere home video. And d writer is so damn wack.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lilamartedi:
imagine the kind of torment and taunts her action will expose her kids to. But the man should have been more mature in his approach. Imagine slapping her not once but severally
i even asked 1 of us(ex sec sch) to go with me so we can jxt keep them alive,literally.. But he refused bluntly with anger..and d woman's sons still roll wid him..
Its really caused them lotsa pain and major taunts cos even d fools around my side now talk as if they culd normally talk poo when every was okay..a lady was even telling my mum d issue,sayin d woman was in a society grin ..people destroy u wen u make mistakes shaa..lol
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
DrGroove:

Funny enough, You cant do anything. a man's weakest point is the dicck. Get hold of it,he is powerless

Till then. If you doubt me, come try me naw.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by Fash20: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
DrGroove:

who tell u? If u try dah wan with me na black-blue eye I go give oo.
Re: Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo by FreddywellsNGN(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Tho i feel sorry for the man, but he shouldnt have slapped her like that now!
The woman sef be witch. How can someone bite of the dickk??!?? Her teeth be cutlass ni? This story doesnt seem true and complete to me! So the man had strenght to slap her, but didnt have the strenght to push her away when she was zipping down his trousers? Even the period and time
she used to bite off his dickk?! Coz biting off the dick with teeth z nt like biting meat o undecided

hmm! so you sabi the thickness of that thing wella to be able to differentiate.Madam the Madam- #powerfuleroticaindeed#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57