Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (67445 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Medinat20(f): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
jeflexy:
[size=14pt]Did he invite wizkid or davido? [/size]

No but he invited a musician that was just screaming and shouting..I saw it on TV that midnight ..can't belive as I watching it I slept off 12.30 and woke 9am...I was drugged by that song..is it a crime to watch pastor chris [color=#990000][/color] cry I couldn't wish my friends happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by gebest: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Is it not obvious that this man is an anti-christ.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by dozzy001(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2015
Thank God I stayed back, I nearly attend deir cross over night
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Louislewis: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Jesus said, Ask, it shall be given. Seek, you shall find. Knock, the door shall open. This simply mean, you should personally do all these things without passing through pastors, God will surely answer you. Why is people so blindfolded that, they put so much trust in pastors for their prayers to be answered? All these things you seek through prayers can be done effectively within the confine and comfort of your rooms with full concentration with your God without distraction and your prayers will be answered.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by BasseyJ(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
kristisking:
I know many will call for the head of pastor Chris,but let us look at it from the other angle,what probably the action of Pastor Chris is to cut down the population of worshipers that wanted to gain access to the venue.I believe if the story is true,the reason might be that they simply avoided calamity due to overcrowding.You know nigerians love crossover service.Even those who did not attend a single service that year will show up during cross over service.So let us not rule out the possibility of this completely.
You know anybody can pay 1k and enter, if the aim was really to control crowd, they(The Christ Embassy) church could have done it in a better way, like handing passes/ticket to their members during the sunday service before the cross over night and not taking 1k from people to worship God. Note: I'm not criticizing Pst Chris or the church, just the move

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by donmalcolm21(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
kristisking:
I know many will call for the head of pastor Chris,but let us look at it from the other angle,what probably the action of Pastor Chris is to cut down the population of worshipers that wanted to gain access to the venue.I believe if the story is true,the reason might be that they simply avoided calamity due to overcrowding.You know nigerians love crossover service.Even those who did not attend a single service that year will show up during cross over service.So let us not rule out the possibility of this completely.
I don't care about crowd control, provision should have been made for overflow in those parishes on Oregun road.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by mickyarams: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
honeric01:
With the way churches are scattered all over Nigeria, people are still paying money to "worship" in a church? madness!
Because most Nigerianss are so dumb that they cannot see how these churches are looting them dry. I can imagine after paying N1000 to get in you will still have to pay your tithes, offering, last fruit, first fruit and so on......
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
When the spirit of the Lord live a man, this is what you see. The look afta worldly and material things.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by frodobee: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2015
In one night my pastor guy go buy G-Guard while him niggas go hustle another 365days to raise 1k offering for am.

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2015
If na me i for carry my money go cross over for beer parlor, make him carry im preaching go

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Divineluv14(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2015
At times I wonder if he's Pastor Chris or he's just Chris Oyakhilome angry
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Dragonking post=29507005][/quote]

I am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by julia123123: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2015
my neighbor's aunt makes $75 hourly on the computer . She has been unemployed for five months but last month her check was $16361 just working on the computer for a few hours. learn this here now..............w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by somanze: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Didn't see where he wrote "compulsory to attend"
What is diz F00l saying

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Osahon7:
I see you becoming a great instrument of God in nearest future!

what instrument?... I don't believe in god because he doesn't exist and i can't become a slave to a false religion, but because of that statement you made am gonna say-- God Forbid!!! I will never be an instrument of a false thing!!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by chamboy(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
BasseyJ:

I thought Davido or Wizkid performed o grin ;Dand so the money was to paid them, or do they pay Pst Chris to perform in His church?
lil Kesh, black magic n Ajebutter22 actually pulled small performance
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by willexyaho(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
maybe he has divorced his wife and want to recover his lost wealth.
Nigerian pastors and money is like fuel and lighter.

He must show us were it is written.

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by lastmessenger: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
kingthreat:
It wasn't a means of extortion. The 1000 Naira was used as crowd control against the venue being over jampacked.
That is a very stupid reason to give for extortion
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
mickyarams:

Because most Nigerianss are so dumb that they cannot see how these churches are looting them dry. I can imagine after paying N1000 to get in you will still have to pay your tithes, offering, last fruit, first fruit and so on......

Let them continue being dumb, their loss, to me o, i only give offerings out of free will, no matter the cajoling/threat or noise you make, it's what i want to give as "offering" that i give.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
I don't know why people hate Men of God so much. instead they will praise Dangote and Otedola... these men of god are highly entrepreneurial businessmen, they are successful examples worthy for emulation.. a prophet is not respected in his hometown.. #datsall
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
Church don turn business ..
I think churches should start paying tax, since is now a business sad

My sentiments exactly!
Prospective taxation of their property and luxury goods like exotic cars and private jets

This will increase government revenue and we can channel it to our Total Health Expenditure which is at less than 5percent (recommended is 15, SMH for Naija!)

Will only make sense with a government free of corruption. In present day Nigeria the tax revenue generated from worship places like churches and mosques is likely to be siphoned into a few thieves' accounts.....bringing us back to square one!

We need a change in Nigeria, and fast. Our country is fading before our eyes...
Sad

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by diasporaman(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Our so called religious leaders have been under the influence of the spirit of balaam since 500 BC while their political counterpart, the mammonic demon of wealth and fame acquisition at the detriment of the common man is still holding them bound.

May God have mercy
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by sharon763: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Abt d 10 percebt,dat one is compulsory cos its not pastors who created d idea
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Tosinville(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Chris oyakhilome d real business man

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by CMARY(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2015
And the gullible ones fall for this SCAM? So many satan advocates parading themselves in the name of pastors, deceiving many, and extorting the fools. CHRIS OYakHILOME Stop deceiving people in the name of God. Your days are numbered anyway and your house of debauchery will be closed down.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by ireneony(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2015
milychocs:

My sentiments exactly!
Prospective taxation of their property and luxury goods like exotic cars and private jets

This will increase government revenue and we can channel it to our Total Health Expenditure which is at less than 5percent (recommended is 15, SMH for Naija!)

Will only make sense with a government free of corruption. In present day Nigeria the tax revenue generated from worship places like churches and mosques is likely to be siphoned into a few thieves' accounts.....bringing us back to square one!

We need a change in Nigeria, and fast. Our country is fading before our eyes...
Sad
nice and intelligent idea.
Girl you sabi book wella

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by iamord(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2015
blackjack21:

$5.

God does not need you, you need him.
So,you either pay or go away.
undecided
u need him.. To build the church with your own hands,to fight his battle by killing yourselfs?? U must be kidding me
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by 1stola: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
mencade4:
we have 3 top thieves in the church today.

They are ranked as follows:

1. Oyedepo: richest pastor in african...with 4 private jets. Which business does he run? None but stealing church money for his personal pockets. thief!

2. Adeboye: anoda grand thief....that collects tithes, using psychology to put fear into members. Last year made his members contributes 10 billion in a single week. thief.

3. Oyakhilome: a womanizer and a thief, who said masturbation is not a sin. He has succeeded in twisting the brains of members of his social clubs...believers lovers world.

Thief!

If you took tithe from the old testament why didny you acccept the rest laws of the old testaments?

Did jesus pay tithe? Where did paul pay tithe in the bible or peter?

Thieves......we need to judge these con men here in this world. God will do his own later.

Liberation for gullible nigerians!

Of any of them assume they can curse me....let the curse go back to their head and their entire generation....thieves. They can do nothing.....fake men!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by ilo04(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Divineluv14:
At times I wonder if he's Pastor Chris or he's just Chris Oyakhilome angry
The word pastor is meaningless in Nigeria but full of greed, deceitful people in Nigeria call themselves pastor, instead u should ask if his truly called by God

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by kingthreat(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2015
lastmessenger:

That is a very stupid reason to give for extortion

The venue can take only tens of thousands, while Christ Embassy has over hundreds of thousands members. Can you kindly use your smart brains to recommend better means of crowd control or shut the fvck up?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Creamish(f): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Sad..but..Let God be the judge...datz all i'd say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.