Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? (71161 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
McLove:
Eleyi Gidi Gann.. But some of the prophecies are obvious things that are bound to happen

So why didn't you predict them before him? Ur mouth like poo
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by obagangan: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
We have to becareful of our responce to the Word of the Men of God.. Trust me God is Not man dat he shold b mock. God bls Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by otokx(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Noted.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by DNBCrew: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
DNB publishes only the best. www.danwrites90..com
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by baybeeboi: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
RichDad1:
He said " A great man of God , and from the two options the Op presented, I can't see any that fits this description. coolcool

come ma wash your brain with OMO
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by stayblack: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
watin this monkey, dey smoke? naijia i hailoooooo.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by vacanci: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.

You lie big time. Check out his 2014 prophecies analyzed as per the link below. No be only 98%. Only 2% came to pass.

https://www.nairaland.com/2054117/prophet-suleimans-2014-54-fake
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by kingthreat(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Too many different prophecies from different men of God.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Enosa1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
its here at last...
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by buoye1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
He didn't mention any name,so y guessing?now if chris didn't die u ll be d 1st to create a thread dt d guy is fake!!!
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by gaczee99: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amen to no 1. I recieve the harvest

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by buoye1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Following thread asp...any 1 who knows the man or has attended any of his services ll never come here to type rubbish!I blv every letter of the prophecy.....

Really scared!

3 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by paulGrundy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
vacanci:

You lie big time. Check out his 2014 prophecies analyzed as per the link below. No be only 98%. Only 2% came to pass.

Am not clicking on that malicious link. Show me the real prophecies link, then we'll discus from there.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
God bless you sir.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by samuelson06(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Topgainer:
It is Oyakhilome he is referring to, I know most of us would want more adjectives preceding the 'man of God'. I didn't need a prophet to tell me that Oyakhilome's romance with controversies is far from over. This year looks like a year when he will be teaching that divorce or polygamy by a Pastor is not wrong, he may try to use Greek translation to explain that what the Bible says is a Bishop and not a Pastor.

His Gate fee for Church service has come to stay and could be adopted by others as crowd control
An erring preacher who thinks that those Bishops, Pastors and Ministers criticizing his teachings, practices and lifestyle are simply inferior to him and jealous of his 'success'.

I have said it before( commenting on a thread), the person who needs prayers is Chris and not Anita. Loveworlds fans who truely love their mentor should be fasting and praying for their him

Did you clap for yourself after writing this shiit?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by vacanci: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

Go and dig up his 2014 prophecies, you notice that all most all of them came to pass.

Big lie.

Check the link below for his 2014 prophecies analyzed. Don't be carried away by his assumptions.

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by sanali(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
I can't believe human beings will ever stomach this crap
X
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by McLove(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
temmy16:

So why didn't you predict them before him? Ur mouth like poo
sweetheart, have we been fighting before?
Btw, My prediction is that GMB will step down for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by vonn(f): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Observing* undecided
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by vacanci: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
90% of suleimans prophecies always come to pass. #JustSaying

Big lie.

Check the link below for his 2014 prophecies analyzed. Don't be carried away by his assumptions.

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Doyin2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Omg!! They are so scaring.... Lord ve mercy....
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by ambrosini593(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
The prophecy abt gej winning just weak apc fans

2 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Enosa1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
buoye1:
Following thread asp...any 1 who knows the man or has attended any of his services ll never come here to type rubbish!I blv every letter of the prophecy.....

Really scared!
U nor go nor really know. How wish many nairalanders will attend any of his service first before typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by MallamYahaya(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
paulGrundy:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

No 44: Chris Okotie
Chris Oyakhilome

Or Chidi Okoroafor. The man sponsoring crisis in the Assemblies of God Nigeria. The assistant who betrayed his boss Rev. Prof Paul Emeka.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Elparaiso(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
90% of suleimans prophecies always come to pass. #JustSaying
So Yahweh come day Bleep up for the remaining 10% abi?
Make ona no liberate onasef
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Adiwana: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
America's election is actually next year..so wat am i missing?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by collinsVP: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
The prophecy that should be upper most in our mind and get us worried is that of too much blood shed that will follow 2015 election. This same blood shed was what Rev EJike Mbaka saw that made him ask us to vote out GEJ. Because it is the only way to avert it. U could hear him ask- do you have to wait until your own blood is shared? Pls less do the needful. Don't get it twisted am igbo man and a christian but have out grown parochial sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by santana45: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Prophesy ko Ministration ni
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by micolaj: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
TreasuredGlory:
No 1 is for me. Thank you Jésus. It is done.
Amen for you and myself as well

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by sonssyo: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
spiceybrain:
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! Na asaba connection! His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.

u lack wisdom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.