Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? (71159 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by dhaewood(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2015
[size=58pt]WHEN WILL YOU PREDICT BABAIJEBU GAME {3DIRECT} FOR US I BEG, NA THAT ONE SURE PASS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2015
My God will surprise these biitch asz diviners touting themselves as prophets. Nasoso evil tinz d guy dey see, hin no see good. U be space satellite wey u dey c everything wey wan appun. Mtchew nonsense. Ya'll better dont feed on evil procalmations.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by xklucvG: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

No 44: Chris Okotie
Chris Oyakhilome
Prophecies or permutations. Pastors please preach holiness, steer clear from political matters what will be will be.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2015
TreasuredGlory:
No 1 is for me. Thank you Jésus. It is done.
May it be done 2u accordin 2 ur faith. Dnt forget 2giv testimony when it comes 2 pass.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2015
qadeerkug:
nonsense prophecy mchewww
It didn't favour u?

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2015
spiceybrain:
Nairalanders this man is totally fake! He used. To be a muslim, he stayed oppsite my house, his dad owns our street. E was d person that brot me home after my waec, I know evrything! Na asaba connection! His real name is suleman his dads name is imodu! E don tay! If u like believe his prophecies.
Hahahaha

Now see where u are, u ve been left out.

Or u want me 2 believe u?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by emmanuelatas(m): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2015
Spiceybrain you just woke up to talk about a MAN OF GOD Like that, what if you sleep now and do not wake up? FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER IT. Nairalanders you guys should stop incuring curses in your life by talking bad about a MAN OF GOD. If you don't believe just keep your mouth close. Please please please!!!

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by tosynhovic: 2:42am On Jan 06, 2015
my prophesy for 2015. Nairaland.com to make serious money becos of some acclaimed prophesy in 2015.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by adbokus(m): 2:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Noticed that whenever batteries of prophetic statements are the topic most people feel their intelligence is being played upon. They exhibit petulance by attempting to debunk such spiritual forecasts by bias-inspired 'smartness' and all. Inferiority complex or plain arrogance?!...
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by html14java(f): 2:58am On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.
pls link me up to the 2014 prophesy. I wish to read
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Funjosh(m): 3:09am On Jan 06, 2015
It Is Well.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by deevatee(f): 3:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Nihilist:
Hahahahahaha

Queen Elizabeth is 88 years old...do you need to be a prophet to see that her time on earth is coming to an end? grin grin

Hilary Clinton has already shown her interest in the US presidency several years ago....and Is likely to run in 2016...Do you need to be a prophet to see that she has a 50 percent chance to win if she scales through the primaries?

Buhari is 72 years old, Do you need to be a prophet to see that at that age, he will require near constant medical attention?

This prophecy business is very easy...

My predictions for 2015:

1. Water will be Wet
2. Babies will be born
3. APC will win Lagos

Nonsense!
did u just say "nonsence"? Bro I dnt knw u but pls even if u don't belive men of God or hv regards for God ,dnt insult God .like someone earlier said 98% of his prophecies came to pass last year.

1 Like

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Funjosh(m): 3:22am On Jan 06, 2015
Check page 3, a guy list it out their.

html14java:
pls link me up to the 2014 prophesy. I wish to read
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by tonte(m): 3:37am On Jan 06, 2015
98% of them? I didn't even read anyone at the time, although I never believe these things

paulGrundy:

About 98% of his 2014 prophecies came to pass. Thus I have good reasons to believe what he says.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by vooks: 3:44am On Jan 06, 2015
I mean are his prophecies unambiguous?
Can we in this year tell if they failed?

I believe if you can't confirm a failed prophecy, then there was no prophecy in the first place. You said 98% of his 2014 came to pass? Please and briefly detail how this came about

Next, ALL conditional prophecies should be ignored because they are untestable.

PS: I noted that he laments death of a pentecostal preacher and then there is the cryptic initials person. Are they one and the same?

paulGrundy:

I didn't get you.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Wisdomxy(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2015
I WARN SILLY INDIVIDUALS MAKING STUPID COMMENTS HERE TO DESIST FROM SUCH AND REPENT IMMEDIATELY ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF GOD AND BE RENDERED EXTINCT.

I HAVE SPOKEN.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE BUT FOOLS WILl STILL COUNTER TO THEIR DAMNATION

2 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:50am On Jan 06, 2015
His Prophesies has being the most impeccable amongst the lots in the prophetic as far as this nation is concern.
He calls names. I cant forget HIS exact prophecies about the former powerful Emir of Kano attack on his life. If u know the Kano emirate very well, u ll call that prophecy an impossible.....Sanusi was seen also as the next Emir but with his sack as the boss @ cbn, that also seem impossible but all came to pass.

I know that Mr. President believe n respect that most popular Prophet in Lagos so that if he was the one dishing out this fireworks of a prophesies especially NO 49, he wud ve considered it straight away but honestly anyone that does not believe PROPHESIES especially from our Prophets, should not joke with Apostle Johnson Suleman. He is like the Elijah of our time. LET US PLS INTERCEDE IN PRAYERS FOR AS MANY POINTS HERE AS THE SPIRIT SHALL LEAD. God is able.

3 Likes

Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Kx:
is dis for 2014 or 2015?

ARE U STILL IN 2014?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by tonte(m): 4:00am On Jan 06, 2015
bruv, u sure your very okay son? you need to get yourself freed from your mentality bruv, U sound like u need help, someone makes predictions solely on careful permutations that even you can make if you follow current affairs worldwide, and you in all your wisdom feel sorry for the father and mother of someone clearly smarter than you right now? and you declare a man like you a servant of God who has the power to make wealth? does the Suleiman look like someone who can make wealth? or do you even know what wealth really is? does he even look rich? would you like to be as 'rich' as he is, considering he can make wealth? mann...it's a crazy world here

victorazy:

I don't perceive any asset in ur accent, u maybe even jobless. undecided
Ur an asset to ur family and u have the temerity to ridicle a prophect? Servant of the creator? Servant of God who gives power to make wealth? U must be from shrine. I pity ur father!
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:04am On Jan 06, 2015
haryurmide:
Have been waiting for this prophecy since the inception of the year. Thank God its out!

ME TOO...WE NEED TO INTERCEDE
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Chukwu me ebere,anyi choro enyemmaka dis 2015
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by odave: 4:40am On Jan 06, 2015
qadeerkug:
nonsense prophecy mchewww

I'm waiting for ur imam to give us his own or your own prophesy...why do people hate these men of God for voicing out sef?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by musb92yahooco: 5:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Lie lie u bliv him you r on ur own nobody knows tomorrow only God.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by musb92yahooco: 5:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Infact dis idiot should b arrested
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by musb92yahooco: 5:08am On Jan 06, 2015
I mean dis idiot dat call him self prophet should b arrested is a fool.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by musb92yahooco: 5:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Is idiot
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by musb92yahooco: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Idiot
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by johhnnie(m): 5:27am On Jan 06, 2015
vooks:
I mean are his prophecies unambiguous?
Can we in this year tell if they failed?

I believe if you can't confirm a failed prophecy, then there was no prophecy in the first place. You said 98% of his 2014 came to pass? Please and briefly detail how this came about

Next, ALL conditional prophecies should be ignored because they are untestable.

PS: I noted that he laments death of a pentecostal preacher and then there is the cryptic initials person. Are they one and the same?

remember Myles Monroe of blessed memory?
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Emmysteve(m): 5:29am On Jan 06, 2015
His 2014 prophecies

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged
for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and
the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and
it's men will use the police against many
people.
2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and
disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is
worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5.
Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC
will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of
government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will
be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira
notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as
there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst
Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights
and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a
top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can
resolve their difference, PDP will regain their
lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road
accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP
president.
22. A major and great man of God will be
called home. His ministry has blessed the
world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the
court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a
ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention,
collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will
be among those in the team negotiating on
the president's behalf because he will be told
to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is
surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have
problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious
problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past
leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will
have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent
personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see
them coming back. If they can pray hard,
mercy may smile at them but, I see them go
home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel
death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by
friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against
president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers
against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to
the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to
stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but
true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over
the loss of one of their bosses and fire out
break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will
face serious problems because God is unhappy
with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson
of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract
foreign help.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by Ambrogio(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2015
paulGrundy:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/

No 44: Chris Okotie
Chris Oyakhilome

Someone should screenshot this trash so that when they start failing we'll show them to his church members and tell them they are fools if they remain there.
Re: Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? by wiseman2011(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Good morning fellow nairaland
Good morning Nigeria
Good morning African
Good morning my marriage
Good morning my career
Good morning my health
Good morning my finance
Good morning my spiritual life
Good morning my family.
Father God let your Will be Done Lord.
Lord you are the Beginning and the End.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.