Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees (8044 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / EKSU Cancels Post UTME Exam (photo) / EKITI STATE University (EKSU) School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Last year, the students of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti jubilated towards the end of the year when the State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose announced publicly on EKTV that the TUITION fee was reduced from N50,000 to N30,000.

Following the announcement, the Governor got a lot of kudos from different people--students, parents, gurdians, etc. I was even happy myself when I heard that we could even pay the fees twice installmentally.

However, many parents taught our school fees is now N30,000 not knowing that it is ONLY the TUITION FEE that was slashed down. Other fees remain constant or increased or decrease as the case may be.

For example, in my department (Plant Science), after paying the school fees (N69,750: full payment or N54750: installmental payment), I had to pay N8,000 to the Faculty and also pay another N10,000 for my field trip which was part of the school fees. This is because I can only pay installmentally from the Tuition fee.

I am not writing this to condemn the Government nor the school administration but I think the public, most especially our parents, should be inform of the breakdown in our fees and not the popular notion that our school fees is now reduced.

Consequently, one of the lecturers in the facullty mandated that we pay our schools at most, on the 6th of January without which no one is going to write his test. He added that failure to write the test is failure to write his exam.

This is critical because not all fingers are equal.

I therefore urge the school administration or whosoever is concern to look into this.

Meanwhile, I use this opportunity to welcome all EKSUites back to school and I pray that none of us shall die before his/her time. Amen.

Compliment!
Re: Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees by mikeayus(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
Last year, the students of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti jubilated towards the end of the year when the State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose announced publicly on EKTV that the TUITION fee was reduced from N50,000 to N30,000.

Following the announcement, the Governor got a lot of kudos from different people--students, parents, gurdians, etc. I was even happy myself when I heard that we could even pay the fees twice installmentally.

However, many parents taught our school fees is now N30,000 not knowing that it is ONLY the TUITION FEE that was slashed down. Other fees remain constant or increased or decrease as the case may be.

For example, in my department (Plant Science), after paying the school fees (N69,750: full payment or N54750: installmental payment), I had to pay N8,000 to the Faculty and also pay another N10,000 for my field trip which was part of the school fees. This is because I can only pay installmentally from the Tuition fee.

I am not writing this to condemn the Government nor the school administration but I think the public, most especially our parents, should be inform of the breakdown in our fees and not the popular notion that our school fees is now reduced.

Consequently, one of the lecturers in the facullty mandated that we pay our schools at most, on the 6th of January without which no one is going to write his test. He added that failure to write the test is failure to write his exam.

I therefore urge the school administration or whosoever is concern to look into this.

Meanwhile, I use this opportunity to welcome all EKSUites back to school and I pray that none of us shall die before his/her time. Amen.

Compliment!
Bro when is d resumption date?
Re: Must Read: The Truth About Eksu School Fees by BelovedEaglet(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2016
CLOUDGOSSIPS:

Compliment!
please whats the total fees for a commercial student

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2015/2016 Result Is Out:www.waecdirect.org / Michael Okpara University Of Agric. (MOUAU) 2014/2015 Post Utme Dates Announced / Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.