Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,381 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election (778 Views)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election by helinues: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Having observing the current situation in Nigeria and also having listening to analysis from different experts, i doubt if the Feb 14th 2014 election could hold. A friend of mine told me this sometimes around November but I didn't take her serious not until I took my time to reason with her. With the boko haram still killing innocent people, election can never hold at the North east part of the country. It is possible to have interim if the GEJ tenure expires.

I don't want to be alone with this view, please kindly share your thought

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election by Abduletudaye(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
helinues:
Having observing the current situation in Nigeria and also having listening to analysis from different experts, i doubt if the Feb 14th 2014 election could hold. A friend of mine told me this sometimes around November but I didn't take her serious not until I took my time to reason with her. With the boko haram still killing innocent people, election can never hold at the North east part of the country. It is possible to have interim if the GEJ tenure expires.

I don't want to be alone with this view, please kindly share your thought

Hmm...
Re: INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
You want your Buhari to sit for NECO or WAEC Abi?

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Please Postponed The Feb 14th Election by jingh(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
its shouldn't be postpone, we Ve to remove incompetence before its too late

(1) (Reply)

Mass Defection Rock Ondo Pdp / Flaunt Your Certificate, PDP Challenges Buhari, Show us your papers / Gej Resumed Office In 2010 Not 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.