Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow (35964 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / INEC Postpones Announcement Of Results In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by viviangist6: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
#BayelsaDecides INEC postponed the announcement of results until 10am tomorrow .
Source https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/673593946967252992

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by viviangist6: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Game is On ... #Vivian Gist all for Both Parties Lol #Mrs. Bat

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by ozoigbondu: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dickson all d way

17 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
They can postpone it till 2019, Dickson will still win!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Chanchit: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wtf! This Inec, I no understand them again o.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
sylva will still wins forget sentiment here ok.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by kingdompropty: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
No ojoro oooo.. Dickson leads by 60,000 votes in 7 LGAs.

15 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
sylva will still wins forget sentiment here ok.
by 2morro u'll start to cry.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by hinwazaka: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by MrLexander(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
When i observe nigerian politics and the way its been run.. i just got to laugh...

Deceit,lies,betrayal,bloodshed at its highest level..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Demex40(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Inec Y bother, when we oll know who the winner is! Dickson oll d way

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by zico530(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP has already won

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by lordtriplee(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dickson all the way!!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Seunaj05(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
#Jagaban - present
# Soldiers - present
Yet, PDP is winning this one!!
APC is testing the popularity of GEJ(the good man) in his home front. When Dickson is finally unveiled tomorrow, it will be yet another testimony that GEJ would have won the March 28th election but he only shed his power and paved way for peace.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
INEC and postponement na 5&6. They are inseparable! undecided

3 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by DEGREE2466(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't like doing this but

Click like for Dickson and share for Sylva

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by lordtriplee(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
The only thing stopping the APC from outrightly rigging this election, is the non unanimous agreement by the stakeholders of the party. The chairman, today vehemently kicked against it( because Sylva cut off him and Oshiomole from the straw), while Tinubu is demanding that they rig it and give him 45% of the spoils, as compensation for the Faleke injustice. The President as usual, cowered from the phone call, as he pretended to be asleep. Right now, the votes in this unholy meeting stands at 7:3 in favour of rigging. I will brief you on the final resolution, when they reach an agreement.

Shut the hell up.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
If they like they should postpone buhari's next trip too ...Dickson we know !!! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by tunwumi: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
I like this ur conspiracy theory so much except it has no meaning but some lazy dude will still believe you.

hinwazaka:
Ok

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by freethug: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
I have better chance of getting a BJ from beyonce than Sylva has of winning tomorrow.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by fitzmayowa: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP should take bayelsa, the result might be close,...There is no way APC will win bayelsa...

congrats to dickson in advance..

11 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by babywhite(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
FINGERS CROSSED
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by exclusive7(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
maka wetin naaa.......una go waste tym person go kpeme again...

By the way...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! UP PDP

7 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by AceRoyal: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tonight will determine the winner.
APC might be up to something dubious.
If they lose Bayelsa,they have allowed PDP a great life line and they know it.This election is suppose to be the final death blow to PDP.
But if their plans fail,then 2019 is going to be a very close call.
The next point now Wud be Rivers state and I know Wike will put up a very good fight.
APC making the wrong moves this time!

10 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
No ojoro oooo.. Dickson leads by 60,000 votes in 7 LGAs.
My friend get your facts right!! Only five local government have been announced so far, and two out of the five is inconclusive.
Election is still ongoing in southern Ijaw.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by dockokwus: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wrong move.
Whoever advised the rec for Bayelsa to postpone the announcement of results is too naive because it wud open the door for tension and conspiracy theories.
If per chance the results in other lgas go in Sylva's favor or he is able to upturn d gap using just a single lga,even doubts wud start creeping into people's mind,including some of us as to the authencity of the results.
What they shud have done is stay put in that hall, maybe take an hour or two break by say 1 or 2am and come back by 6am while staying in the vicinity of the collation centre.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by strykr: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

Oh my God!!, so this behind the scenes manipulation is still present in this dispensation.
And here I was, thinking we are in an Era of change.... May the creator of all things, karma and the fates rain down carnage and destruction on all APC hypocrites.
God help us, right now it seems the devil we all knew (PDP) is far better than this dark angel (APC) we thought we knew....... Smh.. God help us these coming years.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by nicedas(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wada or we wl shut down bayelsa polls.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by mathew95(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
end time election
Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Abbeyme: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why this?

It would be better for INEC to let the winner win this! The government of PMB would further win more respects from that region that he did not interfere with elections nor influence INEC activities..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Postponed The Announcement Of Results Until 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Erecting Iron Fence Between The Railway Track? / Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.