Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? (4904 Views)

Is 2go Messenger Dead? Why Are We Not Boosting Our Stars Anymore? / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Is 2go Worth Reconsidering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Elparaiso(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
elantraceey:

I've not been online on 2go for almost a year, that should answer your question .
Aunty you are always on every topic I enter on Nairaland....... sad
How do you do it?
I'm not lying o....
I must see elantraceey

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by tomiobj(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Email is d best long distance. File sharing. Feature. 2go. Takes to long. While sendn a song on 2go u cn sleep and wakee up it. Isn't finished

Email is a. Bera option and faster. No nid for 3rd party aaapp
Daintilicious:
Share your apk/exe (installation files), documents (doc, excel, pdf) on the new 2go

A mere mention of 2go and peeps will be like, “2go is for kids, I left it in 2011”. Since 2011 till now, none of the Instant Messengers on Android has provided a more efficient file sharing feature like the newly introduced feature in 2go.

WhatsApp can only share pictures, audio and video but not your documents or apks. With 2go you can share any file easily with friends.

For other innovative features and how to use it on the new 2go Click Here

The best part is that you don’t give away your phone numbers to strangers to share files, just give your username and connect to share.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VA0exeMxrtQ/VKqaki_MhZI/AAAAAAAAAKI/X6NJEglgSpk/s1600/File%2BSharing_2.png[/img]
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by tomiobj(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
cirmuell:
what's the maximum file size that can be shared?

2go is poorly designed. No file size limit. But when it reaches like 250-500mb ouut of 1.5 gb. It shows error
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by cirmuell(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
tomiobj:

2go is poorly designed. No file size limit. But when it reaches like 250-500mb ouut of 1.5 gb. It shows error
wow that's great. Well Telegram can do 1.5gb max of any file type, it's just like whatsapp too(albeit, a better version of it) you should try it out...just that it aint popular in Nigeria.

https://telegram.org/faq

I kinda like the method you mentioned up there too; email. Will try it out one of these days.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by elantraceey(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Elparaiso:

How do you do it?
I'm not lying o....
I must see elantraceey

hian , false accusation sad

just follow interesting boards and youll be notified everytime a new topic is created or just check NEW regurlarly.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Elparaiso(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
elantraceey:

hian , false accusation sad

just follow interesting boards and youll be notified everytime a new topic is created or just check NEW regurlarly.
Please o....
You resemble person way I know o....
You in elect elect?
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Honestly, I've forgotten my password.
It's been aeons!
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Tbillz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Basildvalour:
You can even share your memory card too, like 2GB
montula
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by tomiobj(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
cirmuell:
wow that's great. Well Telegram can do 1.5gb max of any file type, it's just like whatsapp too(albeit, a better version of it) you should try it out...just that it aint popular in Nigeria.

I kinda like the method you mentioned up there too; email. Will try it out one of these days.
. Sorry ssir. But what's d point of usn a social network that ifa join I can't av more than 3 friends
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by tomiobj(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Email is d king of file sharing. Even if u want to greedily keep a file forever. Send it to urself via email and u. Cn access it anytime/anywhere
cirmuell:

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Daintilicious(f): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
tomiobj:

Jisos, you wan transfer 1.5gb? Una wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by elantraceey(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Elparaiso:

Please o....
You resemble person way I know o....
You in elect elect?

hehehe busted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by vodacom: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
XavierG:
Telegram is the boss.
No doubt.

And please, BBM shares apk files and any other type of file.
Please don't misinform people.

There's an option for 'other' in BBM.
Choose your desired file, and you can share.
Abeg tell na oh cos heh neva do research
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by aieromon(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
I don't need a chat application to share files. You save multiple uploads by using a cloud storage. That way,the same file can be shared as many times as possible.

2go is for kids,no offense.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by cirmuell(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
tomiobj:
. Sorry ssir. But what's d point of usn a social network that ifa join I can't av more than 3 friends
that's the point, only good for file sharing IN Nigeria.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by tomiobj(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
cirmuell:
that's the point, only good for file sharing IN Nigeria.
. Email is a bera option. and why would u get a messanger Justt. For file sharing. When u cn use cloud services. Wer u send ur file to deir. Sever. And it generates a link. Sos anyone with the link can access the file. Eg. Box. Dropbox. (dey r different)
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by cirmuell(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
tomiobj:
. Email is a bera option. and why would u get a messanger Justt. For file sharing. When u cn use cloud services. Wer u send ur file to deir. Sever. And it generates a link. Sos anyone with the link can access the file. Eg. Box. Dropbox. (dey r different)
Agreed, I do use dropbox sometimes. But not all files can be shared/stored on Cloud servers, if you know what I mean.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by tomiobj(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
cirmuell:
Agreed, I do use dropbox sometimes. But not all files can be shared/stored on Cloud servers, if you know what I mean.
Box is a better option

It has more space. And anything can be kept der. Apk docs and. All. Box iis different from dropbox
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Lawstudent: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Daintilicious:

I dont really know the upper limit but I shared 8.5MB apk this morning
Will d receiver still download d file to his fone just like wen u share sth on whatsapp?
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
dinklage:

so common go-credit this your Chioma friend can't purchase but resort to begging? guy put that REMOVE CONTACT button into use jare .
chai!

Lol guy u funny oo,so u scrutinize that picture to that extent...
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by yinxfun(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pussickpunk:

As in....people get talent grin
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by cirmuell(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lawstudent:

Will d receiver still download d file to his fone just like wen u share sth on whatsapp?
Ofcourse, that's the P with file sharing over the internet.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by luckenzo04(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
U can share files on BBM, even apk's bt d size of what u can share is capped
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by taiocol: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
2go is the best, only kids who don't know how to chat or the right room say "2go is for kids"

Once again stay away from health room especially Health Room 1
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by dinklage(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pussickpunk:

Hehehe. .....eagle's eyes
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Lawstudent: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
cirmuell:
Ofcourse, that's the P with file sharing over the internet.
Na him be say na nonsense naa. Imagine sending fifa over there. U will lose gigs while the recipient loses again. Better to five d recipient d address to download it directly instead of both of u losing data.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Smily202(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
XavierG:
Telegram is the boss.
No doubt.

And please, BBM shares apk files and any other type of file.
Please don't misinform people.

There's an option for 'other' in BBM.
Choose your desired file, and you can share.

U dey mind them..
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by cirmuell(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lawstudent:

Na him be say na nonsense naa. Imagine sending fifa over there. U will lose gigs while the recipient loses again. Better to five d recipient d address to download it directly instead of both of u losing data.
exactly.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by kekilika: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Elparaiso:

How do you do it?
I'm not lying o....
I must see elantraceey
Don't mind bro, she go soon tire...

1 Like

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Daintilicious(f): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Lawstudent:

Of course, you will normally get a dialogue whether to accept the incoming before it begins to download on the receiving side
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Daintilicious(f): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Lawstudent:

Christ, this is just an addition to instant messaging especially students to transfer simple files, docs to each other, if you want to do something above 100mb, even though it can go, I will still recommend that you use the cloud or email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot An Original Infinix Oraimo Charger / Top 10 Secrets You Don't Know About MTN / Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.