Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? (4905 Views)

Is 2go Messenger Dead? Why Are We Not Boosting Our Stars Anymore? / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Is 2go Worth Reconsidering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Lawstudent: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Daintilicious:

Christ, this is just an addition to instant messaging especially students to transfer simple files, docs to each other, if you want to do something above 100mb, even though it can go, I will still recommend that you use the cloud or email
Am talking abt having to download d sent file before u can use it as opposed to files sent via flash share, bluetooth etc. Ie the sender will use mb to send it, the receiver will equally use mb to download it so as to be able to use it.
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Cutedwag(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Hmmmm, just got to know about this . 2go is really doing everything possible to stand on their feet again.
just because of you! Lool
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Daintilicious(f): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Lawstudent:

Am talking abt having to download d sent file before u can use it as opposed to files sent via flash share, bluetooth etc. Ie the sender will use mb to send it, the receiver will equally use mb to download it so as to be able to use it.
For Flashshare, Xender and bluetooth, you have to be near the sender, but with this even if you are miles away you can still share, that why it uses Internet and that is why you must download.
If you are near the sender there is absolutely no need for you to use the 2go file sharing when bluetooth and Xender are there
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by luluosas(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Daintilicious:
Share your apk/exe (installation files), documents (doc, excel, pdf) on the new 2go

A mere mention of 2go and peeps will be like, “2go is for kids, I left it in 2011”. Since 2011 till now, none of the Instant Messengers on Android has provided a more efficient file sharing feature like the newly introduced feature in 2go.

WhatsApp can only share pictures, audio and video but not your documents or apks. With 2go you can share any file easily with friends.

For other innovative features and how to use it on the new 2go Click Here

The best part is that you don’t give away your phone numbers to strangers to share files, just give your username and connect to share.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VA0exeMxrtQ/VKqaki_MhZI/AAAAAAAAAKI/X6NJEglgSpk/s1600/File%2BSharing_2.png[/img]

Please get your facts right before misleading people.
You can share your files on BBM. Okay.

Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yea 2go is becoming better and better . . . the latest version of the app is very cool and i've reinstalled it on my phone . . . you can even use it on your PC. check out the latest version here. . . www2goim/">http://oscaranswers.com/download-2go-newest-version-501-509-www2goim/
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Vecto(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Daintilicious:

I dont really know the upper limit but I shared 8.5MB apk this morning
I tried doing it but it seems it didnt work. Can u send me the link to download the version of 2go you're using?
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Vecto(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Also, must the sender and reciever use the same version of 2go which supports this feature?
Re: Is 2go Becoming The Best File Sharing App On Android? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Prowizy2:
If they like, they should make it possible for people to share food.

Still for kids!
Then whatsapp is for babies right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys / Missed Calls / Gionee M5mini Or Tecno L8 Plus Or Infinix Hot 4? Guys Which One Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.