Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! (571 Views)

"It's My Ghost": Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts To Voter's’ Registration Scandal / Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction / Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
After a survey that I conducted,I ws able to discover that only 4 out of every 10 people spoken to have collected their PVRC(Permanent Voters' Registration Card) and out of the remaining 6,only 3 registered. This means that 30% of Nigerian arent registered at all,while 30% registered but are yet to have their cards.

In lieu of this,I am using this forum to appeal to INEC and its officials to open up another opportunity for Nigerians to register again. Even if its just for one week,to give chance to those who are yet to register,register. So that we can all vote.

Thanks
Re: INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! by bigtt76(f): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol ...I'm sure on election day sef they will still be registering voters grin Naija sef .....what was INEC doing all those 4 years after the last elections that they are now rushing to beat the deadline undecided

egbedore:
After a survey that I conducted,I ws able to discover that only 4 out of every 10 people spoken to have collected their PVRC(Permanent Voters' Registration Card) and out of the remaining 6,only 3 registered. This means that 30% of Nigerian arent registered at all,while 30% registered but are yet to have their cards.

In lieu of this,I am using this forum to appeal to INEC and its officials to open up another opportunity for Nigerians to register again. Even if its just for one week,to give chance to those who are yet to register,register. So that we can all vote.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! by SweetJoystick(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Not just registration of voters but extension of collection of PVC's
Re: INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! by motherlode: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes ooo my brother. Lots of Nigerians didn't get theirs which is a very bad thing because it will signify another low turn-out of voters this coming general elections. Imagine when you get to PVC collection centre and the officials tell you that your PVC was transferred to your home town, FOR WHAT I send them message cheesy and when you register @oshodi and you were told it isn't available dere instead it's in abule-egba! Dem dey mad Who asked dem to transfer my PVC to abule-egba when i no get family for there!! undecided

The extension and mobile notification consisting of full details i.e. Where, why, how and when is needed!
Re: INEC Needs To Run Voter's Registration For A Week Again! by yogun(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
you are so right...
through out the last extension, there was a lot of crowd i could register. Our registration of 2011 was cancelled. as we speak i dont have voters card and wld love to register

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Members Shot As Buhari Begins Campaign Rivers / Anambra Bishop Gives Buhari Bible As Gift / CORRUPTION: What Babangida Can Do, Jonathan Can Do Even Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.