Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia (1206 Views)

A Creationist's Idea On Dinosoars And Other Scientific Prehistoric Findings / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by davien(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Did you know that God has made an Air Asia plane flying into
Singapore disappear with 162 passengers on board as a
punishment for their sinful behavior? That’s right boys and girls,
much like the Malaysian Air disappearance and crash, God has
made a plane filled with mostly Inonesian passengers disappear.
Why are planes carrying Indonesians disappearing more than any
other types of plane? The answer is simple! The Indonesian people
are a heathen people! They failed to keep Christ in Christmas, and
now Christ chose to not keep their airplane in the air!
God is striking down planes from this region of the world because
these people are unwilling to embrace the Truth of Christ! If they
would just embrace Jesus, then God would stop taking their
planes! These people are ungodly heathens who are either
Muslims, Buddhists, or Hindus. They worship in the jungle and
reject Jesus! They are all going to burn in HELL unless they
repent!
Unlike True Christian nations like America that never have planes
disappear, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia have tons of planes
disappear. WHy did this plane go down? The answer is simple.
God is punishing the nation and the airline. The disappearance of
this plane is a warning from God. If the countries of Indonesia,
Malaysia, and Singapore do not repent, Jesus Christ and God the
Father will continue to take airplanes from you.
Repent Malaysia! Repent Indonesia! Repent Singapore! Stop
allowing prostitutes to run around on corners in your midst! Get
rid of those heathen Hindus and Muslims! Reject Satan and
embrace Jesus! Your ungodly sinful tolerance of homosexuality
will get you nowhere. God will keep punishing you until you
repent!
The disappearance of this plane is another judgment from God
issued against these heathens. How can they stop this from
happening in the future? They must be Born Again in Christ! Reject
Ramadan, reject Muhammad, reject Buddhism, reject stupid
heathen ways and embrace Jesus. That is the only way to heaven
and to safety. All of the passengers on that flight were probably
non-Christian and are truly in Hell.
Let us pray. Dear Lord Jesus, please continue to take planes from
the heathen parts of Asia until those sinners repent. Punish them
for tolerating the gays, the non-Christians, and the ways of the
savage. Crush them until they reject prostitution and embrace your
holy word. Please lead the heathens to the Father and away from
sin. Until then, continue tor reap punishments upon them until
their ungodly spirits are broken. Then they may be reborn as
children of Christ. In this your name we pray. Amen.
God hates AirAsia. God hates the heathens. And if you’re a
heathen sympathizer, God hates YOU. Repent heathens, or further
judgment awaits.
I’m Jim Solouki, and I’m a True Christian.
https://creationsciencestudy./2014/12/28/airasia-flight-qz8501-gods-true-warning/

Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by motherlode: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
What is this one saying? undecided he is a creationist, i hear! But is that how to preach repentance? To the city of Nineveh God sent Jonah who didn't oblige @first but with the miraculous hand of God he was made to! This so called creationist is an Asian he can travel to the affected countries to preach the gospel, why praying falsely against them when they are not his enemy but of God? Tell Jim solouki to put them in the hands of God and not destroy them with his utterances!

#GodIsGood
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by GooseBaba: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin....

At least there is no monopoly on ignorance...

5 Likes

Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
GooseBaba:
grin grin grin....

Oh there is a dominant region of the world where majority of blissfully ignorant folks reside .. wink

2 Likes

Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by davien(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:
What is this one saying? undecided he is a creationist, i hear! But is that how to preach repentance? To the city of Nineveh God sent Jonah who didn't oblige @first but with the miraculous hand of God he was made to! This so called creationist is an Asian he can travel to the affected countries to preach the gospel, why praying falsely against them when they are not his enemy but of God? Tell Jim solouki to put them in the hands of God and not destroy them with his utterances!

#GodIsGood
He believes your "god" is responsible and you don't, how do we know which one of you is right?
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by GooseBaba: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:
What is this one saying? undecided he is a creationist, i hear! But is that how to preach repentance? To the city of Nineveh God sent Jonah who didn't oblige @first but with the miraculous hand of God he was made to! This so called creationist is an Asian he can travel to the affected countries to preach the gospel, why praying falsely against them when they are not his[b] enemy but of God[/b]? Tell Jim solouki to put them in the hands of God and not destroy them with his utterances!

#GodIsGood

Therefore, you and Jim believe your god is responsible for such calamities.. I thought that was the devil's role..?

1 Like

Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by GooseBaba: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
voltron:

Oh there is a dominant region of the world where majority of blissfully ignorant folks reside .. wink

I beg to differ, the blissfully ignorant folks in that region are a minority but they make the loudest noise. Majority of their victims are fellow believers..

1 Like

Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by motherlode: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
GooseBaba:

Therefore, you and Jim believe your god is responsible for such calamities.. I thought that was the devil's role..?

hey! Please don't twist my words hear, my comment was based on what was in the write-up! undecided

And perhaps didn't God destroy sodom and gomorah in the bible because of their numerous sin and to cap that He even delivered Israel into the hands of the enemy because they wouldn't listen but delivered them again from their enemies because they had a change of mind!
Ignorance is the best definition for your problem, if i may be right!
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by GooseBaba: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
motherlode:

hey! Please don't twist my words hear, my comment was based on what was in the write-up! undecided

And perhaps didn't God destroy sodom and gomorah in the bible because of their numerous sin and to cap that He even delivered Israel into the hands of the enemy because they wouldn't listen but delivered them again from their enemies because they had a change of mind!
Ignorance is the best definition for your problem, if i may be right!

And i bask in my ignorance.. However.!

Read your reply again and tell me that you are not a deluded cretin.. You clearly wrote "they are not his enemy but of God "...how is that twisting of your words....

1 Like

Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by DieeDiee: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
davien:

LOL! So we can start expecting Egypt, Libya, Tunisia etc to also have planes that just disappear? But what of those "believers" also in the plane? Why are they also punished? Were they secret sinners?
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by DieeDiee: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
GooseBaba:
grin grin grin....

*dead with laughter*
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by davien(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
DieeDiee:

LOL! So we can start expecting Egypt, Libya, Tunisia etc to also have planes that just disappear? But what of those "believers" also in the plane? Why are they also punished? Were they secret sinners?
I'm an atheist undecided
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
undecided
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by sinequanon: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
The site is clearly a very poor attempt at satire.

This sort of pretence does more to damage the credentials of the atheists who involve themselves in it, than anyone else.

Many people die in these incidents, and some atheist sees it as an opportunity for a soulless prank and cheap publicity. This one beggars belief.
Re: What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia by davien(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
sinequanon:
The site is clearly a very poor attempt at satire.

This sort of pretence does more to damage the credentials of the atheists who involve themselves in it, than anyone else.

Many people die in these incidents, and some atheist sees it as an opportunity for a soulless prank and cheap publicity. This one beggars belief.
lol....denying a creationist won't get you anywhere and what good is a 3-year prank?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Heaven And Hell / Question To The Theist / I Lost My Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.