Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D (6508 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
oziegbe2015:
pdp is leprosy. you dont know what to say, buhari cabal? Buhari remains the only nigeria as head of state and petroleum minister without a petrol station or oil rig. A decent man. And by the way was pdp not begging 'roten egg'atiku, kwanwaso to return to them, when they refused, they are better with beign floor members in apc than to be in the Pdp cabal sharing subsidy scam, kerosine scam, immigration scam, power scam, pension scam etc proceeds

The PDP of obasanjo regime is not the same as the PDP of today, the same corrupt PDP members are now in APC . Open your eyes and stop sleeping.

APC is a big scam that will cost Nigerians their lives,freedom and properties.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by morefire: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
oziegbe2015:
ur perception on gej popularity doesnt translate to mean thats what majority think abt him. The guy has wanned seriously, i just read a pdp bot member would join apc next week. To be sincere do u think people on nairaland are not the same nigerians on actual ground. People are tired of pdp bad 16yrs. Each day on nairaland people keep pdp people keep quiting to join change. Do u believe tinubu would pay one naira to pay e rats. When buhari took a loan to get a ticket. And he is beign enginnered and funded by ordinary nigerians. It is the pdp that rents crowd at 5k per head, budget aso ebi for campaign, brand rice, facecap, t shirt etc that have the fg resources to do that. The apc is sustained by the masses. The pdp is built on the CABAL. People can easily relate to apc. Change has come

ok oh....... i hope that 5k per head will not win at the end of the day...
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

The same people clamoring for his downfall are the same people he built the schools for, his projects are visible nationwide. Small projects but mighty with time . Rome wasn't built in a day,why should Nigeria be built over night?

Ordinary citizens use the railways and federal roads,ordinary citizens benefit from the current form of electricity even though it's not 24/24 ,7/7, 365/365 .
abeg shut up jare do you know the numbers of nigerian that have not eaten more than once today. Even my state governor can build more than that almajiri school. Essential commodity is too costly for odinary citizen. What is he doing that we cant see result of it for the past 4 years. Can you go to north presently. Internally displaced person are sleeping in a house build with cement bag. The stupid excuse pdp use to give us is rome wasnr build in a day for the past 16 yearz i guess by the time they use 34 years their rome will be ready.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by oziegbe2015: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

The PDP of obasanjo regime is not the same as the PDP of today, the same corrupt PDP members are now in APC . Open your eyes and stop sleeping.

APC is a big scam that will cost Nigerians their lives,freedom and properties.
true but the same anenih he used, amadu ali, bode george, jonah jang,okupe,fani kayode etc are the spearhead of gej admistration. Infact obj still remains pdp member, even though we knw his aim is to crumble pdp from within
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
abeg shut up jare do you know the numbers of nigerian that have not eaten more than once today. Even my state governor can build more than that almajiri school. Essential commodity is too costly for odinary citizen. What is he doing that we cant see result of it for the past 4 years. Can you go to north presently. Internally displaced person are sleeping in a house build with cement bag. The stupid excuse pdp use to give us is rome wasnr build in a day for the past 16 yearz i guess by the time they use 34 years their rome will be ready.

I can see the APC in you, you lots enjoy insulting,vandalizing,killing all in a bid to drive home your senile points. Do you know how many Americans that have not eaten today? Go to europe, hunger and poverty is a citizen of every country . You are not an exposed person,if not,why would you cite senseless examples ?

The north layed their bed,they are lying on it. Until they expose their bokoharam neighbors,they will keep losing their lives and properties .

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
laykorn:

Yeah, I believe Fani would serve in a more productive position as a cleaner-boy for Jonathan's shoes and bicycles by which he's going to travel to Otuoke in May than being a campaign manager undecided
No offience grin
Honestly, both FFK and Jonathan belong to the darkest side of Nigeria's political history. They won't be missed
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
oziegbe2015:
true but the same anenih he used, amadu ali, bode george, jonah jang,okupe,fani kayode etc are the spearhead of gej admistration. Infact obj still remains pdp member, even though we knw his aim is to crumble pdp from within

Exactly, the 2015 election is all about power tussle, they are all the same and they don't give a flying fvck about the lives of the masses .

There is a reason they don't want Jonathan up their come February , it's all about their selfish interests.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, both FFK and Jonathan belong to the darkest side of Nigeria's political history. They won't be missed
No Brother. I'll miss GEJ.
I'll remember the times he made me laugh so hard, and the times he made me cry too. Already feeling nostalgic about his departure. embarassed

What Sweet Sorrow, A Fisherman's Departure is

Now I sing a song.
That here is dawn.
Friend and foe.
Let's march out all.
To see hope become
The reality we've spent,
Our whole lives waiting for.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

I can see the APC in you, you lots enjoy insulting,vandalizing,killing all in a bid to drive home your senile points. Do you know how many Americans that have not eaten today? Go to europe, hunger and poverty is a citizen of every country . You are not an exposed person,if not,why would you cite senseless examples ?

The north layed their bed,they are lying on it. Until they expose their bokoharam neighbors,they will keep losing their lives and properties .
fool what the poverty rate in america just 9% and their population is more than us.You said you are exposed right. Ann average america citizen will eat 3 square meal without any problem. You are not concerned about what is happening in the north dat y u are saying they lie their bed. Is it ordinary citizen that will fight or expose boko haram.you are a fool if you think the president dont know more about boko haram more than anybody.you and your manage-manage mentality. You still belief in pdp-led govt of 16 years with no stable power supply,no working refiner,unemployment at its peak. Dwindling economy and corruption at its peak. You dont know how the world is revolving that is why you are saying trash for mouth. You blame opposition party for insurgency in norht as if they are the one that arm our millitary with sub-standard weapon and welfare. Do your research very well and dont rely on pdp propaganda before praising them.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
laykorn:

No Brother. I'll miss GEJ.
I'll remember the times he made me laugh so hard, and the times he made me cry too. Already feeling nostalgic about his departure. embarassed

What Sweet Sorrow, A Fisherman's Departure is

Now I sing a song.
That here is dawn.
Friend and foe.
Let's march out all.
To see hope become
The reality we've spent,
Our whole lives waiting for.
Ayamlaykorn
Personally, I won't. You can always visit him in Bayelsa lol
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Personally, I won't. You can always visit him in Bayelsa lol
embarassed

You're wicked.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Vicotex(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oye50:

I'm sure u didn't go to school cos if u did u would tell me why that statement is rubbish. Everybody is allowed to just talk on NL, #nonsense
at least, i beta pass buhari wey no fit present his school certificate

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
fool what the poverty rate in america just 9% and their population is more than us.You said you are exposed right. Ann average america citizen will eat 3 square meal with any problem. You are not concerned about what is happening inn the north dat y u are saying they lie their bed. Is it ordinary citizen that will fight or expose boko haram.you are a fool if you think the president dont know more about boko haram more than anybody.you and your manage-manage mentality. You still belief in pdp-led govt of 16 years with no stable power supply,no working refiner,unemployment at its peak. Dwindling economy and corruption at its peak. You dont know how the world is revolving that is why you are saying trash for mouth. You blame opposition party for insurgency in norht as if they are the one that arm our millitary with sub-standard weapon and welfare. Do your research very well and dont rely on pdp propaganda before praising them.

Name calling only shows how immature you are, an average american feeds on junk food. In Nigeria ,we eat very well. America has a social security system and not everyone has access to it. The health insurance is expensive.

I blame the insurgency on the North because they allowed it when it was affecting non indigenes and now they are crying fowl. The rot in the army is responsible for the situation the soldiers find themselves today. It can't be corrected overnight . I support gej because he represents change.

You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water - in this case,you are the horse grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by muhamm3d: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Common sense tells us that their are terrorists world-wide , if America with 70% of it's budget dedicated to it's military lost the counter terrorism project in Iraq despite numerous supports from France,UK,Belgium etc then you should know that Nigerian military needs the help of northern indigines to flush out insecurity and insurgency.

As for the chibok girls,their is a local counselor,local govt chairman,governor and state security service in Borno, have you held them responsible ?
i have to tell u d truth but u are bereft of basic intelligence and lack cognitive sense of understanding. So are those insurgencts' americans invested money on based in america or outside america? The terrorists that attacked america in sept 11 were they not all caught? Are american citizens being killed in america? America attacked iraq cos of their oil wells and u for once thought they were fighting insurgents, can invade pple of another country and call those trying to protect them insurgents? I knw jonathan supporters are not intelligent but u just raised the bar again. The situation of the united states invading iraq is completely diff from what we have in nigeria. As for the.chibok girls is it the governor of borno that is incharge of the military, what is sss in nigeria are they controlled by the state? Are there really sss in nigeria? And yet u went ahead to include the.local govt chairman. What does the local govt chairman hav to do concerning the.security of a whole region? How are u this shallow? Are u all jonathan supporters so blinded by money.and ethnicity or what? Why are u all so unrepentantly selfish and evil? Do u wana kill everybody in the northern part of nigeria before u realise jonathan is incompetent? If ur family had been wiped off the surface of the earth wd u be spewing this rubbish from ur hand. Jonathan swore to protect all of us and he has failed terribly y make excuses for him please?
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Name calling only shows how immature you are, an average american feeds on junk food. In Nigeria ,we eat very well. America has a social security system and not everyone has access to it. The health insurance is expensive.

I blame the insurgency on the North because they allowed it when it was affecting non indigenes and now they are crying fowl. The rot in the army is responsible for the situation the soldiers find themselves today. It can't be corrected overnight . I support gej because he represents change.

You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water - in this case,you are the horse grin
you are talking trash...................when boko haram started were they killing Igbo and hausa youruba and sparing the northerners cos i dont know what you mean by non-indegene.you dont know anything about terrorism. Your mentality is that since US is not perfect nation,nigeria cant be perfect but it a pity u dont have knowledge abt world politics. US ia ahead of us 100 times in all ramafications. You said us citizen are eating junk food which is absurd they eat good chicken and fresh milk. How many nigerians are eatinh chicken on a normal day except december.you also said the army is responsible for what is happening to them are they the one financing it or federal govt.you defend with no point and ddefend baseless like a daft fellow. Pls stop quoitng me cos you dont know anything abt world politics at all.jonathan is the desired change a man who promised nigerians stable power supply in 2011 cant keep to his word is that a true leader. Only God will open your eyes about jonathan atrocities on judgment day and pls stop quoting me.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

I agree with you,the e-APC section on Nairaland have proved to me that they are all paid,I can assure you that the election results will favor GEJ because he has the support of well meaning Nigerians.

Nigerians are blind, the only problem will be the post election violence which will be used as a tool to punish innocent people.
Support from which well meaning Nigerians?Subsidy scammers,those who benefited from $20 billion dollars,beneficiaries if $553 million bribe fron ENI,Mohammed Abacha,Allison Madueke,Diepreye Alamiesegha.The only Nigerians supporting him are thieves and corrupt bandits benefiting from him
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
muhamm3d:
i have to tell u d truth but u are bereft of basic intelligence and lack cognitive sense of understanding. So are those insurgencts' americans invested money on based in america or outside america? The terrorists that attacked america in sept 11 were they not all caught? Are american citizens being killed in america? America attacked iraq cos of their oil wells and u for once thought they were fighting insurgents, can invade pple of another country and call those trying to protect them insurgents? I knw jonathan supporters are not intelligent but u just raised the bar again. The situation of the united states invading iraq is completely diff from what we have in nigeria. As for the.chibok girls is it the governor of borno that is incharge of the military, what is sss in nigeria are they controlled by the state? Are there really sss in nigeria? And yet u went ahead to include the.local govt chairman. What does the local govt chairman hav to do concerning the.security of a whole region? How are u this shallow? Are u all jonathan supporters so blinded by money.and ethnicity or what? Why are u all so unrepentantly selfish and evil? Do u wana kill everybody in the northern part of nigeria before u realise jonathan is incompetent? If ur family had been wiped off the surface of the earth wd u be spewing this rubbish from ur hand. Jonathan swore to protect all of us and he has failed terribly y make excuses for him please?

Keep creating excuses for your dear Buhari and northern conspiracy . Bokoharam is thriving because the people allowed it in order to blame gej for their woes. SSS is in every state,same with the police and military whom are controlled by the state governor and all other state authorities . Don't come here sounding all ignorant about it.

Before bokoharam escalated,what did the people and their governor do about it? They all waited for federal intervention blaming the fg for the insurgency. Didn't they accuse gej of trying to erase their population? Didn't they later blame the igbos?

As for your family being wiped out of the surface of the earth, Buhari said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north, the arewa elders chose to politicize the insecurity instead of calling a spade a spade.

Gej isn't omnipotent, neither is he a magician

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
seges:
Support from which well meaning Nigerians?Subsidy scammers,those who benefited from $20 billion dollars,beneficiaries if $553 million bribe fron ENI,Mohammed Abacha,Allison Madueke,Diepreye Alamiesegha.The only Nigerians supporting him are thieves and corrupt bandits benefiting from him

Those are the people accused without a single proof,like I said earlier on, a neutral Nairalander believes in propaganda instead of actual facts,as for alams, and Mohammed abacha, they already paid their dues with prison terms
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
This OP dont know jonathan adminstration as failed see how people are exposing his adminstration for the past 4 years. He also dont have knowledge about politics cos i dont know his well meaning nigerians who are not safe in the northern part to voye for him or the parent of the abduccted girl will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Those are the people accused without a single proof,like I said earlier on, a neutral Nairalander believes in propaganda instead of actual facts,as for alams, and Mohammed abacha, they already paid their dues with prison terms
you are pissing me off big time alamyseigha who dressed like a female to the airport has history of corruption or Bode george who went to prison. Are you even in nigeria when gbenge -daniel and alao akala are being taken to court be EFCC.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
This OP dont know jonathan adminstration as failed see how people are exposing his adminstration for the past 4 years. He also dont have knowledge about politics cos i dont know his well meaning nigerians who are not safe in the northern part to voye for him or the parent of the abduccted girl will vote for him.

Kolade,go and sit down in the gutter infront of your house, insulting me only shows you aren't ready to exchange ideas but only here to expose your shallow mind .
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Kolade,go and sit down in the gutter infront of your house, insulting me only shows you aren't ready to exchange ideas but only here to expose your shallow mind .
you are the one that lack idea by telling me alamysieyagh didnt embezzle his state funds.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

So Goodluck Jonathan did'nt drop the case of N553 billion against Mohammed Abacha and Goodluck Jonathan cabinet members didnt collect $553 million bribe from ENI for an oil block that was mentioned in Italian court.You my friend are delusional!
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
you are the one that lack idea by telling me alamysieyagh didnt embezzle his state funds.

Lol, it is written in my comment that he paid his dues with prison terms. Don't be a liar like "liar Mohammed "
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
seges:
So Goodluck Jonathan did'nt drop the case of N553 billion against Mohammed Abacha and Goodluck Jonathan cabinet members didnt collect $553 million bribe from ENI for an oil block that was mentioned in Italian court.You my friend are delusional!

Where is the proof? Or are you just pointing accusing fingers without proof?
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Lol, it is written in my comment that he paid his dues with prison terms. Don't be a liar like "liar Mohammed "
i didnt see it in your comment unless you edit your post cos you are daft enough to know your president pardon him.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
i didnt see it in your comment unless you edit your post cos you are daft enough to know your president pardon him.

I never knew blind people comment on Nairaland. New development grin
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

I never knew blind people comment on Nairaland. New development grin
I never knew half-brain like you can say they pay their dues when the likes of alao-akala,gbenga daniel ordili and co are still enjoying their money.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
I never knew half-brain like you can say they pay their dues when the likes of alao-akala,gbenga daniel ordili and co are still enjoying their money.

By their insults,you shall know them . Charity begins at home dude, so I will hold you mum responsible for your poor upbringing grin
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by Kolade354(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
mrborntodoit:

By their insults,you shall know them . Charity begins at home dude, so I will hold you mum responsible for your poor upbringing grin
I cherish mum all over the world enough to insult your mum cos i know you dont value her.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by iluvnaija: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ will only win on twitter.
Re: 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D by mrborntodoit: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kolade354:
I cherish mum all over the world enough to insult your mum cos i know you dont value her.

Now you have gotten what you wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment / Gej Campaigned With PIB In 2011, Today He Is Campaigning On The Confab Report / BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.