Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment (6509 Views)

Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes / Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
this is shocking. a slip of tongue or is APC the cause of this?
what ya say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNC3gZkOjE&x-yt-ts

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by acidtalk: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by acidtalk: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please type out the exact content of the video so those who can't watch it can equally know how mooooronic their president is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
acidtalk:
Please type out the exact content of the video so those who can't watch it can equally know how mooooronic their president is.

grin grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by namelesss: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Can some one explain to me what happend to PDP supporters on NairaLand?? i dont see any of there comments again, well atleast reasonable ones...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by blaqship: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Yarduni: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Booked
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Fortifive: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by saharachic(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
wadafuq?
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin Ladies and gentlemen I present to you "MR GOODLUCK JONATHAN"the most clueless man on earth....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista, berem et al una don see this one? this wan odikwa wosky

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by suwailad(f): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
This video has been Photo.... sorry videoshopped

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by mdbissalla(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
hmm
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
He's is living up to his cluelessness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Mutuwa(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
*on top palm wine tree with a touch light and broom observing*

"Love children" may sit on mama ebele's stove.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by mascot87(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
..... that we are going to create jobs, we are going to create unemployment grin grin

fidifi grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by SQURA(f): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well is he not saying the truth? Go ask abba moro or what the fvck he calls himself.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
suwailad:
Between you and GEJ who is more clueless?grin

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by PennyWongExport: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
i think he was under the influence of something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
front page!
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
suwailad:
#BringBackJonaSense angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by uniquearticles: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by suwailad(f): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
#BringBackYourSense angry angry

wakacome:
Between you and GEJ who is more clueless?grin

calm down bro's, hope you know the meaning of sarcasm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Sylvarresta(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everything about them is backwardness, even their forward self de face back

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
suwailad:

I know what APC did to the video,

Can you see before the president said that, the video
was blurred, turned to green in a milisecond and came back
see the clothes of sambo change in just one tenth of a second
You will see a lizzard near the microphone at 0.10 but it disappears at 0.11
who are the people talking in the background? the voices are fake!

This video is very fake! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by dokunbam(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
This man is very confused and frustrated.

My advice better no get HBP
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by omenka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
"Let me just stop there. Let me just mention, I've tried to be very discipline, to keep to the time."

"Let me assure Nigerian youth's that we are going to create jobs, we are going to create unemployment.."

What a mountain of bullucks!!

#pukes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
"Let me just stop there. Let me just mention, I've tried to be very discipline, to keep to the time."

"Let me assure Nigerian youth's that we are going to create jobs, [size=18pt]we are going to create unemployment.[/size]."

What a mountain of bullucks!!

#pukes.

Please dont make that gbagaun here again

emphasis mine
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by jaybee3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
odikwa risky

Matthew come and see your man oooooo

He wants to create unemployment
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by ccollins(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ showing he will fail nigerians again if we dare vote for him again
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
diluminati:

Please dont make that gbagaun here again

emphasis mine
My sister, na our presido talk am oo. I'm just transcribing for the benefit of those who can't watch the video.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
suwailad:

calm down bro's, hope you know the meaning of sarcasm lipsrsealed
Yea I do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Biafra Director - Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos With Prostitutes / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / These 3 Candidate Stand A Good Chance For 2023 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.