Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number (2729 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Help Me Get Phn Number / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Kentnickole(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please friends how do I search for my friends on facebook with their phone numbers only?
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Melahou(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why are you searching for them...
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by delishpot: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kentnickole:
Please friends how do I search for my friends on facebook with their phone numbers only?

It depends on if they enable that type of search and if they put their phone number when registering. Why not use their e-mail?
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Kentnickole(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

It depends on if they enable that type of search and if they put their phone number when registering. Why not use their e-mail?

I dont hv their emails.... They are my neighbours... Not that close sha
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by delishpot: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kentnickole:

I dont hv their emails.... They are my neighbours... Not that close sha

Oh, you wanna snoop cheesy shey? Ehmmm, go to the search for friends page and type in their phone number as in +23480.... or what ever it is. If they used it and allow for someone to search for them with it, you will find them.
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
As if i knew it was a question. Pls change your topic to attract people who can give you solutions to your problem not letting people think you have the solution
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Kentnickole(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Oh, you wanna snoop cheesy shey? Ehmmm, go to the search for friends page and type in their phone number as in +23480.... or what ever it is. If they used it and allow for someone to search for them with it, you will find them.

Let me try it out! Will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Kentnickole(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

I tried it but didnt work! sad
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by delishpot: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kentnickole:

I tried it but didnt work! sad

That means they did not use it. Eh, sorry bros.
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Kentnickole(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

That means they did not use it. Eh, sorry bros.

Lolz ! Just want to see them on facebook. I cant just ask them. smiley
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by delishpot: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kentnickole:

Lolz ! Just want to see them on facebook. I cant just ask them. smiley

Na babes ba? tongue
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by Kentnickole(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Na babes ba? tongue

Yep smiley
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by bNewTech(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
If your friend hided his/her phone number, then it is not possible to find him/her. But you can find him/her by name, city, school, college etc using facebook advanced search option. Here is the details Facebook Advanced Search
Re: How To Search For Friends On Facebook Wt Just Phn Number by ediko5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Search for Facebook Profile With Phone Number

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Pzcp5NuM8

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Cartoons About Nigeria / Paper Stone / Daylight Car Parts Thief Caught In Warri This Morning [Pics Inside]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.