Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa (44954 Views)

Plot To Unseat Dickson Thickens, As Aisha Buhari, Sylva Move To Interfere / Six Govs, Alaibe Boycott Inauguration Of Sylva’s Campaign Council / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by AnanseK(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Typical GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Toffy200: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
THIS ELECTION NO BE PLAY PLAY OO....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by grabs(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Go treat malaria and stop these useless dreams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by PEREP: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
If GMB poster can be displayed in Bayelsa without attacks or any intimidation, it tells me GEJ is the future of this country. A country where we are free to express views with so much freedom that our thoughts are respected.

If the North today is roaring and intimidating leaders who wish to support their party and candidate, then we are back to 1984/85.

If GEJ administration is brought to its kneels by northern turmoil and Southwest Makossa, Pastor Bakare's view on the next point of Nigeria is a possibility.

The drama is still unfolding though and may it be well that ended well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by LogicPower(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
kristisking:
This is a good development.It is not going to be an easy ride for anybody this time around.But come to think of it,if GMB poster could flood South South,the strong hold of PDP,why are northerners threatening whoever tries to campaign for GEJ in the north or even tries to paste GEJ poster.Uptil this moment.no single GEJ poster is seen in major streets in the north.The attitude of these northerners is not good for our democracy,truth be told.

I agree with your point here, even though I am not a GEJ supporter. That is, there is NO reason why GEJ's posters should not be pasted freely in the north, or ANY part of the country for that matter. For once, he is as FREE to contest this election as Buhari or anybody and, more importantly, he is still the president of the country.

Having said that, however, I also understand the RAW emotions in the north, as many Northerners (Christians and Muslims) believe that GEJ and his government have NOT been doing enough to protect them against the daily onslaughts of the merciless BH terrorists.

Worse still, MANY of them even accuse the government, or some elements within it, of aiding and abetting the killings in the north. I believe all this would NOT have even arisen if GEJ had shown, and was clearly seen to have shown, more commitment towards curtailing the BH insurgency right from the beginning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by bettercreature(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Just have to stay home,i no get voters card
vote for anyone you like na your problem be that one
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
calebo101:
It's never a crime to dream. Just pls after your messiah loses, don't create anarchy in the land. I use God beg una because dis time nobody go sit down make una kill our people for North go free.

GEJ till 2019!
when gej himself don admitt he fail, u stil day dia dey clamour gej 2009, I no go beta 4u no be curse oh!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
And the chess game continues!!

The knight has now been positioned to check the King! By February 14th, the queen would have taken a full advantage of glaring lopeholes in PDP agendas and it would be a checkmate. grin angry grin

#GMB 2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by HzRF(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lolz
A poster means ppl support
OK.....because they didn't act like stark illiterates in North, threaten or stone anybody that support GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by akashi01(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
LadyAmaka:
Even people who are so incompetent in managing their lives are terming GEJ incompetent as if their parents are not failed entities that could not nuture them properly. Rubbish?
and what animal did you say your father is

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
AnanseK:
Typical GEJ

LMFAO LOOOOOOL

I'm sending this on WhatsApp. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Frankiss44(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
koikoi2:
Pls don't fool urselves. APC has no base in Bayelsa. Am on ground, so I know what's happening.

Whatever u are seeing is just paper tiger and empty cymbals.

Guy why you dey waste your time dey answer these fools.... The one at tumbia roundabout didn't even spend up to 30mins before it was torn off to pieces... Stir indeed.

If GEJ nor win at all, he will get 99.9%.... Buhari won't even get up to 400 votes as even their APC agents go collect bribe and campaign for PDP that.... You know how they roll in bayelsa na.

It amazes me when I see crowd fooling themselves here in nairaland. Well Feb 14 is already here, I go so laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
dguyindcorner:
What more can I say! This is what Yoruba would call 'a na mole' >>>> 'flogging you for your house'

A na mole................. you are a bad dude. That was the Yoruba name we gave to my group back in the days. I remember those days in boarding school, step on our member toe and as a group, we ll pay u a visit; come to your room after night prep with horse whips and do what u ll never forget in hurry
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jonathan will lose the coming election. Don't ask me why because you know why !
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by lilnicki: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
seriously silva was the worst governor bayelsa has ever had ,most people here have not even been to bayelsa,if they are bold enough they should go and campaign publicly in bayelsa,whether they will not go back with broken heads ,i know buhari has not forgotten what happened to him the last time .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by bamigbadeii: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gej must vacate the seeat

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by akpet2: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
veraponpo:

Buhari/Osinbajo the movement!

Join the train now!
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by BonaVIta(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Just wish APC can correct their mistake and change Buhari who is making the party look unserious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by bola4dprec(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
when gej himself don admitt he fail, u stil day dia dey clamour gej 2009, I no go beta 4u no be curse oh!
if I leave office Nigerian will missed me GEJ
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Ayima: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok if you want Buhari hit the like button and if you want Jonathan hit the share button now.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by johny616: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Larow:
Word of advice to u johnny!!! Even if u are that stewpid, please don't display that attribute to the extent of running any publicity wt ur 21 billion naira o. At least dat sud serve as ur pension cos Otuoke life is totally differnt 4rm life in Aso rock oooooo. Sorry in advance GEJ!!!
Good to know you ain'nt talking to me but G-E-GEJ. #SAI BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Bifwoli: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari's campaign is a train taking Nigeria to the dark past.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Sirkay78(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
PDP have started rigging before election most of the states governed by APC 50% of them has no PVC to vote PDP out of power in which these are the states Buhari will secured high number of vote
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by mrofficial(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
#RoadBackToOtuoke will soon trend.
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by That9jaVine(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
We don see am
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by HzRF(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
LogicPower:

I agree with your point here, even though I am not a GEJ supporter. That is, there is NO reason why GEJ's posters should not be pasted freely in the north, or ANY part of the country for that matter. For once, he is as FREE to contest this election as Buhari or anybody and, more importantly, he is still the president of the country.

Having said that, however, I also understand the RAW emotions in the north, as many Northerners (Christians and Muslims) believe that GEJ and his government have NOT been doing enough to protect them against the daily onslaughts of the merciless BH terrorists.

Worse still, MANY of them even accuse the government, or some elements within it, of aiding and abetting the killings in the north. I believe all this would NOT have even arisen if GEJ had shown, and was clearly seen to have shown, more commitment towards curtailing the BH insurgency right from the beginning.
U the same Northern knw that their fellow citizens are aiding Boko Haram not only because of the 13yrs old gal that refuses to die young,those that run for their lives didn't deny the fact.. Even obj couldn't calm Niger Delta crisis, until Yara dua dialogue with the elders

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by mrofficial(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sirkay78:
PDP have started rigging before election most of the states governed by APC 50% of them has no PVC to vote PDP out of power in which these are the states Buhari will secured high number of vote

GEJ and PDP want trouble.
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by clemz88(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
God punish who ever that mentions buhari for president in this place again. The so called buhari u guys are clamoring about has evil agenda on mind n u all are supporting evil.
The existing devil on power is better than the angel that hasn't entered claiming that his good.

Quote me n see how how thunder go fire you stroke for hand reach ur leg

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by legendsilver(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
I noticed its gona happen like this cus Bayelsans haven't really gained from their son since the over half a decade. grin
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Eziachi: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sylva for senate? don't make me laugh.
He was busy build amphitheater when he was in power. Anyway, if Alamesiegha of all people can run for an office, anyone can run.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by M17: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
APC-E WARRIORS ARE YOU REALLY THIS DAFT ? OK DREAM ON .

GEJ POSTERS WAS NOT EVEN ALLOWED IN BUHARI'S HOME TOWN .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
I weep for South they will forever regret voting Buhari. Read the prophetic destiny of GEJ you will know his the one Rebuilding the foundation of Nija. I knew what I have just said sound somehow. but pls let's forget about politics for now let's look at the future of Nija. People say PDP are election ringers but the sad News is APC are the real election ringers.
pls let's vote Jonathan
am saying it with tears rolling down from my eyes.
A man who could conduct the best free and fair elections in Nigeria's history.
A man that is humble
A man that is not showing his desperate for power should be voted for.
Not a man who is desperate to rule by all means to the extent he is now going to Church to win the heart of Christians making them feel is now a repented soul. A man who because people are saying he would bring change, bombing of churches is now a thing of the past. let's try to see things from reality
is it not surprising to note that from 2011. it is now the Muslims in the north are now trying to Protect the Christians. Have we ever bother to ask why? after so many years it's now they decided to protect Christians.
Pls we should think wisely and not plant what will kill us. Whosoever is reading this, pls it's not a hate speech. But it's what that have been programmed for so many years. Pls I don't hate Muslims, I don't hate Northerners, I don't hate Buhari.
God Bless Nigerians.
Pls GEJ is the right one.
Don't say you were not told.
I knew people will hate me, accuse me for saying this but it's the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / The "Made-In-aba" Box Filled With Products Ikpeazu Gave To Osinbajo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.