Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa (44948 Views)

Plot To Unseat Dickson Thickens, As Aisha Buhari, Sylva Move To Interfere / Six Govs, Alaibe Boycott Inauguration Of Sylva’s Campaign Council / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by watchindelta(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2015
dis wan way PDP dey watch so hope rigging no dey their thief eyes.....
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by bashydemy(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Wow 2015 is gonna be interesting i swear..
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by tushburg(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2015
This goes a long way in showing the difference between the north and south. Oppression in the north which some see as strength...democracy in the south which some see as weak...

***Modified***
GEJ building a better nigeria and cleaning past leaders mess and some people mind are clouded by hate...some Nigerians, haters from time immemorial angry
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by midasbliss(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
nwaanambra1:

you read? be honest when was the last time u ever read anything talk less of reading about buhari! if you ever read anything meaningful in your life aside your text books and facebook updates you will not come on a public forum to display your ignorance!

Now go read and read the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/2040463/full-text-acceptance-speech-general

any where u don't understand feel free to ask me
Ok, I Did Nt Read A Dime... Do U Know Y? Because Many Wrote Such, And Did Natin. Im Nt Hating... But Don't Vote To Regret. .
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by enigmang: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
It is amazing how people are jubilating for GMB's posters to be found in Bayelsa........
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by MUSAJAMIU20(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2015
The humble gentle man is gainin ground every day by day #gmdalldway
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by kokoA(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2015
midasbliss:
I live in Yenagoa and all these noise changes nothing... Who said timipre did something for bayelsa? I hate politics but I need change, nd dat change isn't with Buhari... Posters or no posters I dnt just like the man... Wht I read abt him in govt, current affairs nd history ain't good jare... Nigerians open ur eyes! Even if u hate GEJ, the man for change shouldn't be BUhari. The guy is so hungry for power.
Your brother has failed us.. I have collected my PVC and I will vote against him. My eyes are open and I see Buhari as the better of the two men. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Fredm: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=29521785]Wonderful! Jonathan was a failed Governor in Bayelsa and a failed President. The Niger Deltans and Ijaw nation are not blinded by ethnicity. Come february the people shall issue strong poilitical statement to the PDP through their votes.

Sai Buhari
God bless Ijaw Nation
God Bless Nigeria[/quote

Yes, Ijaw will make strong statement by voting GEJ again again
Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Jesusloveyou: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
ambrosini593:
This is just sign that the South don't discriminate. During 2011 campaign Gej posters were never allowed in Gmb home state but Gmb own was all over bayelsa. I don't know why the north keep claiming leadership in Nigeria is their birth Right. I hate this. politician will go to the north and tell his people not to vote for a Christain candidate but will come to the south and practice one Nigeria. Moreover I live in yenagoa and please don't be deceive by this posters. Bayelsians will vote for apc in senate and other positions but in presidency, Gmb won't get 5000 votes.
dat was d method gej use,even til tomorow,he wil tell us in d south,vote for ur brother,buhari wil islamise us,but in north,vote for one nigeria,don't vote for ur brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by amheadbashir(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
dguyindcorner:
What more can I say! This is what Yoruba would call 'a na mole' >>>> 'flogging you for your house'
home and away

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by ambrosini593(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
You lie, gej major campaign slogan across nigeria was I had no shoes.
Jesusloveyou:
dat was d method gej use,even til tomorow,he wil us tell in south,vote ur for brother,buhari wil islamise us,but in north,vote for one nigeria,don't vote for ur brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by Rhozabeth(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
ambrosini593:
This is just sign that the South don't discriminate. During 2011 campaign Gej posters were never allowed in Gmb home state but Gmb own was all over bayelsa. I don't know why the north keep claiming leadership in Nigeria is their birth Right. I hate this. A politician will go to the north and tell his people not to vote for a Christain candidate but will come to the south and practice one Nigeria. Moreover I live in yenagoa and please don't be deceive by this posters. Bayelsians will vote for apc in senate and other positions but in presidency, Gmb won't get 5000 votes.

How u take know, are u the mouth piece of Bayelsans? It is obvious that it is the likes of you that want to keep this country in perpetual retrogression simply because the imbe*cile called GEJ is from Bayelsa! God in His infinite mercy will will not make u succeed, this country must move forward! We say no to corruption and a corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by thaoriginator: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
If you want the price of Garri to reduce, vote for Buhari

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by tola9ja: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
FAST FAST MAKE IT ROLE

Re: Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa by ipad(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Do you need a job?
We can help you get a Job in 2 weeks.

Apalara.com is a private Staffing and Recruitment Agency.
We recruit staff for hundreds of Schools, Companies and

Businesses in Osun State.

We can get you any kind of Job: full time job, part time job,

temporary job, odd jobs, seasonal job, etc.

Visit our Office at:
Apalara.Com (The Job Centre)
Block 4, Sute A13,
Okunola Shopping Complex,
Beside Capital Hotel,
Dada Estate, Osogbo

or Call:
08133735507 fro More Information

Registration for Applcants is FREE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jagaban / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.