Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ (20437 Views)

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting / Jonathan Still Treading On Twitter!: #whygej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by walecom4u: 3:55am On Jan 06, 2015
NairalandOP:
Very soon it will be #BuhariShowYourCertificate that will be trending on twitter tongue grin

very soon it will be #OgogoroPresidentGEJ will be trending on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by collins123(m): 6:30am On Jan 06, 2015
MissMeiya:
Welcome to Nigerian Twitter.

These people are retárded. Nigerian Tweeters DO NOT LIKE GEJ. Whose idea was this?

P.S. To the very dull person I'm arguing with, those timestamps are for MY timezone. Which you can see in my phone clock from my previous screenshots.

P.S.S. The orijin joke is a reference to GEJ being a drunkard. Since you seem incapable of understanding advanced level humor.

Na today you know most Nairalanders are idiots?

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by Samunique(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2015
NairalandOP:
Very soon it will be #BuhariShowYourCertificate that will be trending on twitter tongue grin
tongue
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by Revolva(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2015
#WhyGEJ is a dummmy
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by watchindelta(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2015
hope no fighting 2015?
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by firfinch(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2015
LastProphet:
I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY TODAY FROM A PDP STALWART THAT PDP PLANS TO RIG USING THE FOLLOWING METHODS;
1. SENDING ONLY 40% VOTERS MATERIALS TO POLLING UNITS AND THUMBPRINTING THE REST THEMSELVES
2. DELAYING MATERIALS GETTING TO POLLING UNITS SO THAT VOTERS WILL GET TIRED AND GO

SPREAD THE NEWS TEAM GMB, IN MY AREA WE ARE READY FOR THEM ALREADY, GOD HELP ANY PDP MEMBER IN MY AREA THE MOMENT RGGING IS CONFIRMED

And how could this be true? Nigerians are better informed, and who says PDP is in control of voting materials? Besides thumb prints are unique to particular individuals. God is in control.
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by richie44(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2015
*sips kunu* this is becoming interesting
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by Mannastoress: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
if you know how much has gone into digital and social media marketing campaign to make it trend you will be amazed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
Up Jonathan cheesy
Ride on ...nairalanders de your back
hw many of us.......i laff .....#wickedLAFF
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by jamace(m): 5:13am On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Is Trending Again On Twitter!: #WhyGEJ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
loifez:
Of course #WhyGEJ......Why are the chibok girls still missing? Why is our $20B still missing? Why are Fed Govt workers still being owed salaries?Why is the PHCN tariff now higher with NO electricity? Why don't we have even a single case of prosecuted corrupt official? Why are you trying to come back? To increase the suffering of the masses? Why don't you just go to Otueke honourably rather than wait till you are disgraced at the polls......#WhyGEJ embarassed
loifez:
Of course #WhyGEJ......Why are the chibok girls still missing? Why is our $20B still missing? Why are Fed Govt workers still being owed salaries?Why is the PHCN tariff now higher with NO electricity? Why don't we have even a single case of prosecuted corrupt official? Why are you trying to come back? To increase the suffering of the masses? Why don't you just go to Otueke honourably rather than wait till you are disgraced at the polls......#WhyGEJ embarassed
loifez:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.