Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

“if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo (735 Views)

Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by henroe2k2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bishop Oyedepo has told his Living Faith
church congregation to kill any Islamic jihadists
that they see.
In a reported video clip of the sermon, Oyedepo
is said to have told his congregation that God
anointed him to lead a revolution against these
Islamic jihadists, and told them to kill them if
they see them.
“If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill
him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill
his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”
“If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria
will disappear as a nation. You mean
government cannot protect people? What a
mess… Even the president said they (Boko
Haram) have infiltrated his government. To do
what? Must the North continue to rule? What
devils!”\
“All the Northern forces that are sponsoring
these uprisings and killings – I decree the
curse of God upon them. Lord, if it is Your will
to break up Nigeria – break it now!”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/bishop-oyedepo-tells-church-members-if-you-catch-islamic-jihadists-kill-them-pull-out-their-necks/#vDyQ0ApV46w6kxVt.99

1 Like

Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by datguru: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
So this is the revolution, isn't it ?
Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by ernecy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Adding fire to the flame
Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by obiZEAL(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Whatever happenes to 'forgiveness'...not as if i will pity anyone if i catch them but this is not what is expected from a business man....

1 Like

Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by purplesummer(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
If we start killing them and severing their necks from their bodies, how then are we better than them? Doesn't that make us one with them?
Our weapons are not carnal...

4 Likes

Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by femicyrus(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
If he actually said all this, then I smh for his followers. But I pray God to save the soul of the innocent sheep in his fold

3 Likes

Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by tartar9(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
tell the holy spirit to show them to us,we will drink their blood join sef.
Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by dolphinheart(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
If its true he said it, then let him be the first to start the killings. He should lead by example!

2 Likes

Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by PastorAIO: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
How can he say something like that when he serves an all powerful God? A refuge and a fortress.

5You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
Or of the arrow that flies by day;

6Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.

7A thousand may fall at your side
And ten thousand at your right hand,
But it shall not approach you.

8You will only look on with your eyes
And see the recompense of the wicked.
psalm 91.

Unless he wants to take it beyond only looking with his eyes to see the recompense of the wicked.
Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by PastorAIO: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oyedepo's people can start here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30672391

Boko Haram seizes army base in Nigeria town of Baga
Re: “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo by obstead200(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
femicyrus:
If he actually said all this, then I smh for his followers. But I pray God to save the soul of the innocent sheep in his fold
I will say a big Amen to that prayer

(1) (Reply)

My New Faith, A New Way Of Seeing God / What Do You Like About Your Pastor? / No Offence, But Was Joseph Also A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.