Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) (656 Views)

When Last Did You Made Use Of Yahoo Messenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by DEagle1: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is one of the negative sides of advancement in technology; now people has completely withdrawn their patronage to our post offices. Most people felt no need to use the post office once their is the GSM, computer and internet facilities. Sure you are one of them *rolls eyes* When last did you use the post office?
Re: When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by DesChyko: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
In 2008.. Sent my IT form to ITF in Lagos to be signed.. And it wasn't NIPOST.
It was EMS Speedpost.
Re: When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by naturally: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
2years ago. It was looking so quite
Re: When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Its not a negative side to advancement, its more of a positive. I remember my parents recieving an American telegram dated October 1st 1991 in November 2001.
In response to your question the last time I patronized NIPOST was back in 1996 and stopped immediately I discovered email. At least in 1996 it took two to three weeks to deliver letters.

Nowadays even with lower workload from everyone employing the use of emails NIPOST is still incompetent as banks I opened accounts with in the UK post me official letters which take a month plus to recieve. Most times the information recieved is already outdated due to the time gap.
Re: When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by Cwaya(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
DesChyko:
In 2008.. Sent my IT form to ITF in Lagos to be signed.. And it wasn't NIPOST.
It was EMS Speedpost.

I remember that day, I accompanied you to ihiala post office. cheesy
You were fwesh from IT .. money full pocket .
Hehe
Re: When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by DEagle1: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
charix:
Its not a negative side to advancement, its more of a positive. I remember my parents recieving an American telegram dated October 1st 1991 in November 2001.
In response to your question the last time I patronized NIPOST was back in 1996 and stopped immediately I discovered email. At least in 1996 it took two to three weeks to deliver letters.
Nowadays even with lower workload from everyone employing the use of emails NIPOST is still incompetent as banks I opened accounts with in the UK post me official letters which take a month plus to recieve. Most times the information recieved is already outdated due to the time gap.
.1996? Bros you no tryoo
Re: When Last Did You Patronize The Post Office (NIPOST) by DesChyko: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Cwaya:

I remember that day, I accompanied you to ihiala post office. cheesy
You were fwesh from IT .. money full pocket .
Hehe

Lol!!
Ol boy.. Person useless money those years o.
And on how e finish, we go depend on Onyibabe sharp sharp... Hehehegrin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Big Money / How Heavy Is A Glass / Did You Miss Jumia Black Friday? Check This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.