Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? (5525 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Hails Father Mbaka On 20-year Priesthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by mekaboy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
is anyone watching father mbaka on nta? I never knew he said this much in favour of jonathan.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Do people still watch NTA?

Mtscheeew!

10 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by mazzi: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chai, mbaka don finish me with wot i watched jst now.i lost all respect i ave for mbaka.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by naturally: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by BigB11(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by mazzi: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
mekaboy:
is anyone watching father mbaka on nta? I never knew he said this much in favour of jonathan.
bro,how can we get full script of wot he said there.we need to enlighten our people who believe everything they hear from these men of GOD.mind u am a stunch catholic!

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by mazzi: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
naturally:
Hmmmmm
this one pass hmmm dear.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by psucc(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
If I may say, this year is equally a litmus test for our gospel preachers.

Only the wise at heart will learn and seek God where he may be found.

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Skillz02(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Welcome development
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by disloman(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2015
when last av i set my eyes on NTA stations?
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by osile2012: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
Do people still watch NTA?

Mtscheeew!

[size=15pt]NTA INTERNATIONAL CHANNEL 251 ON DSTV[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by TheFreeOne: 12:54am On Jan 06, 2015
mazzi:
Chai, mbaka don finish me with wot i watched jst now.i lost all respect i ave for mbaka.

I saw it too. The dude is a disgrace to priesthood. A double-speaking hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by osile2012: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP1yq3OwR38 grin
[/size]
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by moderatorr1: 1:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Funny life.
Jonathan is not sharing any money this election unlike in the past one, so even men of God are switching sides.
Mbaka
Adeboye
etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Caseless: 1:28am On Jan 06, 2015
ShakaZullu:
What did he said
chief shakazulu himself! Opam gbagaun style!

5 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Caseless: 1:34am On Jan 06, 2015
moderatorr1:
Funny life.
Jonathan is not sharing any money this election unlike in the past one, so even men of God are switching sides.
Mbaka
Adeboye
etc

adeboye has every reason to drop gej ryt now- he(gej) is a failure.
As for father Mbaka; I learnt he says the truth when the time is right . He dealt with chimaroke nnamani, too. At some point, there was an attempt on his life. He's fearless!

Dont speak ill of our men of God- we love them.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Francis5: 2:37am On Jan 06, 2015
This Mbaka is a religious fraudster

4 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by nationwide1(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2015
mazzi:
Because him no campaign against uncle J as you de expect?

3 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by jamace(m): 3:30am On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin I jus de laff grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by ofala(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2015
May God help you for insinuating that Pa Adeboye takes bribe. Do you know how many thousands of poor Nigerians who are on Fr Mbaka's scholarship?

That MB is free isn't enough for you to draw curse to your future out of mere ignorance.

moderatorr1:
Funny life.
Mbaka
Adeboye
etc

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=ofala post=29530121]May God help you for insinuating that Pa Adeboye takes bribe. Do you know how many thousands of poor Nigerians who are on Fr Mbaka's scholarship?

That MB is free isn't enough for you to draw curse to your future out of mere ignorance.

[/quote
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by softnipples(f): 4:05am On Jan 06, 2015
This Mbaka of a man is really delusional. That was how he said chimaroke nnamani will lose re-election as a governor but he won with a landslide victory...
I really don't know why some of us are blind to see that this man is pained because the first lady went to his church and refuse to drop her personal number with him that's why he's switching sides! Mtscheews!!! Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by tonte(m): 4:08am On Jan 06, 2015
all this talk aside, I'm a researcher and investigator, and I'd like to investigate the claims your Moniker is making

softnipples:
This Mbaka of a man is really delusional. That was how he said chimaroke nnamani will lose re-election as a governor but he won with a landslide victory...
I really don't know why some of us are blind to see that this man is pained because the first lady went to his church and refuse to drop her personal number with him that's why he's switching sides! Mtscheews!!! Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by softnipples(f): 4:35am On Jan 06, 2015
tonte:
all this talk aside, I'm a researcher and investigator, and I'd like to investigate the claims your Moniker is making

undecided undecided
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by ausdy(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Ejike mbaka is a fraud, just cos Mrs Jonathan refused to give you her number and that's why you go on air to rubbish her image angry mbaka if I was the president even if I'm going to lose the election I will jail you and make sure you are dead before may 29th.
Other people's wives you are sleeping with never do you na to yansh the president wife na him you want. Number ko private ni sad mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by eightsin(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2015
What did he say
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2015
ausdy:
Ejike mbaka is a fraud, just cos Mrs Jonathan refused to give you her number and that's why you go on air to rubbish her image angry mbaka if I was the president even if I'm going to lose the election I will jail you and make sure you are dead before may 29th.
Other people's wives you are sleeping with never do you na to yansh the president wife na him you want. Number ko private ni sad mumu.
softnipples:
ausdy:
who are this dumbfvcks above me.......do u think its everybody that is hungry like you? because of phone number of mama patient? you are delusional indeed,face the truth,vote change and let buhari wipe hunger out of your family,not everyone has greed in their hearts,.............................vote change,vote Gmb,.........and kick out ur clueless uncle mr jo!
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by softnipples(f): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
who are this dumbfvcks above me.......do u think its everybody that is hungry like you? because of phone number of mama patient? you are delusional indeed,face the truth,vote change and let buhari wipe hunger out of your family,not everyone has greed in their hearts,.............................vote change,vote Gmb,.........and kick out ur clueless uncle mr jo!

So you think its only hunger that will make mbaka demand for the first lady's phone number? You really need help...smh....but mark my words...GEJ will still emerge president come feb 14! Period!

1 Like

Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by Ibusho: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2015
u guys should listen to his full new year speech. he said he performed a spiritual demonstration and d forth bird refused to fly when Patience came visiting. Which invariably means GEJ cannot fly in 2015. All I think a right thinking person should do here is to refute all his point and not watch a biased NTA. Igbo people must get it right this time.
Re: Is Anyone Watching Father Mbaka On NTA? by mazzi: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Ibusho:
u guys should listen to his full new year speech. he said he performed a spiritual demonstration and d forth bird refused to fly when Patience came visiting. Which invariably means GEJ cannot fly in 2015. All I think a right thinking person should do here is to refute all his point and not watch a biased NTA. Igbo people must get it right this time.
oga speak for ursef biko(i even doubt if u are igbo).igbos ave already voted for Gej,we are jst waiting for inec to come and count the votez.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Largest Mosque And Islamic City To Be Built In Port Harcourt / American Marines To Help Fight MEND? / Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.