Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! (13774 Views)

In Need Of DSLR Camera / Which DSLR Camera Should I Go For? Nikon Or Canon? Have A Budget Of About 150K / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by folafola(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
VillageBoi:

Thanks for the info.
welcome
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by VillageBoi(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2015
folafola:

welcome
No probs, hopefully the OP finds it to be useful and can gauge the sort of funds he needs for basic starters.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by SmooshCHN: 4:49am On Feb 17, 2015
VillageBoi
VillageBoi:

No probs, hopefully the OP finds it to be useful and can gauge the sort of funds he needs for basic starters.
why do I get banned by the Anti Spam bot robot for posting in the section especially when I post fairly long comments? it's so so annoying. This is the third time..
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by SmooshCHN: 4:58am On Feb 17, 2015
I tried finding out about Camera prices and I notice it's freaking expensive in Nigeria. But I'd possible avoid the Kit lens if you want to consider cost and value. Buy the 60D alone and the buy a Prime lens like the Canon 50mm F/1.8. Put a Great glass on the Camera and not the 18-55mm kit or 18-200mm. You'd never regret it. It's a great investment than the Kit lenses for Awesome image quality.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Peterwizzy: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2015
yes i noticed,a camera of 90k can be sold for 160k,i might just order online.
SmooshCHN:
I tried finding out about Camera prices and I notice it's freaking expensive in Nigeria. But I'd possible avoid the Kit lens if you want to consider cost and value. Buy the 60D alone and the buy a Prime lens like the Canon 50mm F/1.8. Put a Great glass on the Camera and not the 18-55mm kit or 18-200mm. You'd never regret it. It's a great investment than the Kit lenses for Awesome image quality.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by VillageBoi(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Why do I get banned by the Anti Spam bot robot for posting in the section especially when I post fairly long comments? it's so so annoying. This is the third time..
That used to happen to me a lot. No idea why it happens.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by VillageBoi(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Peterwizzy:
yes i noticed,a camera of 90k can be sold for 160k,i might just order online.
Shop around, ask around I'm sure you'll find something.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by prof800(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
SmooshCHN:
VillageBoi why do I get banned by the Anti Spam bot robot for posting in the section especially when I post fairly long comments? it's so so annoying. This is the third time..
sorry about that.
If it happens again, mail the mods of that section where the spambot banned you.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by SmooshCHN: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
prof800:

sorry about that.
If it happens again, mail the mods of that section where the spambot banned you.
Ok thanks. But please it sucks cos it's been happening a lot if you know. I wish to know why.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by prof800(m): 1:44am On Feb 18, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Ok thanks. But please it sucks cos it's been happening a lot if you know. I wish to know why.
I have unmarked the last post that got you the ban.
I noticed it contained some special characters like hash symbol, yuan currency symbol etc. These could have led to the ban because I think the spambot is engineered to be sensitive to such symbols or special characters. I really do not know since I didn't create it.

That particular post is an eye opener for someone interested in getting a DSLR camera.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by SmooshCHN: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2015
prof800:

I have unmarked the last post that got you the ban.
I noticed it contained some special characters like hash symbol, yuan currency symbol etc. These could have led to the ban because I think the spambot is engineered to be sensitive to such symbols or special characters. I really do not know since I didn't create it.
That particular post is an eye opener for someone interested in getting a DSLR camera.
That's helpful. Thank you. I'll take note of that..
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Niftyrules(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
Peterwizzy:
thanks man! i already plan on getting the D5200,can you recommend a store or anywhere i can get these cameras?

Of course you can get at Lagos Island. Go to a store called Hytech at Obalende. The name of the street is Aroloya. What they sell there is only cameras and camera accessories.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Egein(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hi! Just came across this thread. You want still a camera? I own a Canon EOS 7D with one EFS 18-55mm lens. It comes with two extra batteries.
I'll let it go for 70k. Reach me on 0815874599 if you want it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Brimmie(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Niftyrules:

Of course you can get at Lagos Island. Go to a store called Hytech at Obalende. The name of the street is Aroloya. What they sell there is only cameras and camera accessories.

Sorry for bringing this old thread back to life. But pls, do you know Okey Japan? What's their price like compared to Hytech?

Most of the stuffs I bought from Okey Japan are tagged as Rip Off by fellow PhotoGs.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Niftyrules(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Brimmie:

Sorry for bringing this old thread back to life. But pls, do you know Okey Japan? What's their price like compared to Hytech?

Most of the stuffs I bought from Okey Japan are tagged as Rip Off by fellow PhotoGs.

Well maybe we should start with what you really want, then we channel energy towards those sellers I think will be considerate in their pricing system. What do you think
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Brimmie(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Niftyrules:

Well maybe we should start with what you really want, then we channel energy towards those sellers I think will be considerate in their pricing system. What do you think

Rode SVM Stereo Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser MKE 600
Zoom H6 Recorder
Nikon Lens 18 - 35mm 1.8
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Niftyrules(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Brimmie:

Rode SVM Stereo Condenser Microphone Sennheiser MKE 600 Zoom H6 Recorder Nikon Lens 18 - 35mm 1.8
I will get back to you shortly.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by ityP(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2016
Egein:
Hi! Just came across this thread. You want still a camera? I own a Canon EOS 7D with one EFS 18-55mm lens. It comes with two extra batteries.
I'll let it go for 70k. Reach me on 0815874599 if you want it.

U don sell d camera?
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
It's 2018, any camera recommendations for a budget under 100k?
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Chydobe: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
“WHAT IS BEST DIGITAL CAMERA?”. You would also be able to have good options to choose from the list of Best digital cameras. Then, you would be able to choose and make one your best digital camera 2019.

We will also keep track of big events to announce some best buy camera prices in subsequent articles. Click on the link below and take part!

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/best-digital-camera-2019-buy-a-camera-from-list-of-best-digital-cameras/
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by Homeyfav: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
';,.
Re: I Need Help On Which Dslr Camera To Buy! by DeanRoss: 7:05pm On May 12, 2021
There is a lot of difference between the new and old cameras. Now new generation cameras are coming with lots of features. I am planning to buy https://productz.com/en/fujifilm-x-t3/p/ZJn0W this camera. This camera has lots of features and has a very cheap price. This camera has an extra zoom feature to increase the quality of the photograph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Laptops, Desktops And IT Accessories In Nsukka / How To Make Comics? / ARCHITECTURE, INTERIOR AND Mechanical WITH SKETCHUP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.