Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH (38366 Views)

Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster / Where Can I Buy The Nokia 215? / ​microsoft Releases The Nokia 215, Its $29 Internet Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Oluwapresley(m): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Abajosax007:
no whatsapp, wi-fi...forget joor

for less than 4K? Baba, u dey vex ooooocheesy
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Oluwapresley(m): 1:17am On Jan 07, 2015
zick19:

웃只튠只튠튠立, 튱웃又只튠

contunu
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Tee2902(m): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Anomnity:
Highly misleading info from the poster.Standby time is 1 month doesn't mean no charging for 1 month if you use the phone daily.It only applies when you didn't use the phone at all for 1 month.Phone talktime is only 20 hours meaning that if you use the phone for calls on a stretch, it lasts only about 1 day and not 1 month.

Exactly...!
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Funjosh(m): 2:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Me smiley

Innodon:
who cares? ?
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by DaBullIT(m): 3:49am On Jan 07, 2015
I thought Nokia stopped producing phones ? They promised us phablets , so what's this about then ?
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by moonraker(m): 4:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Well, The only reason why this would even be able to last a month is because

this thing right here isnt a smartphone to begin with. Its like an advanced kinda 3310.
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwapresley:

for less than 4K? Baba, u dey vex ooooocheesy
yes o big time.
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by DNDROID(m): 5:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Anomnity:
Highly misleading info from the poster.Standby time is 1 month doesn't mean no charging for 1 month if you use the phone daily.It only applies when you didn't use the phone at all for 1 month.Phone talktime is only 20 hours meaning that if you use the phone for calls on a stretch, it lasts only about 1 day and not 1 month.
so true...
please keep informing Nigerians...

because is yet another tricky thing,
Africa is number on the list to get it..
*sigh* *mtchewww*
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Coolguy89(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2015
How I wish blackberry can hold charge like dat grin
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by UjSizzle(f): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Phone of life cheesy

The only thing I was searching for in the specs was torchlight. You did not disappoint smiley
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by abatically(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lord. Please we need am 4 africa ooo. In fact Nigeria... we need am 4 lagos ooo . Honestly this ppl ve a target market - Nigeria . I won't b surprised if everyone is seen using it.

I don't know what u are so excited about. There are lots of phones out there with the same standby time. Mind u standby time means when u don't use the phone at all, then it will last u 29 days. But when u use it for calls and surfing, it might struggle to last 5 days. When u use it to make calls throghout the day then it will only last 1 day as the talk time is 20 hours. On top of that it is not a smart phone. So what are u excited about?
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by abatically(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Coolguy89:
How I wish blackberry can hold charge like dat grin

There's a difference between smart phone and non smart phone bro. A bicycle is easier and cheaper to maintain than a car, but is it faster or more convenient than a car? A bicycle does not need fuel to run, but try driving a car without fuel (even electric cars need to be charged for hours to give u a few hours of driving ).

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by ellechrystal(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2015
abatically:

I don't know what u are so excited about. There are lots of phones out there with the same standby time. Mind u standby time means when u don't use the phone at all, then it will last u 29 days. But when u use it for calls and surfing, it might struggle to last 5 days. When u use it to make calls throghout the day then it will only last 1 day as the talk time is 20 hours. On top of that it is not a smart phone. So what are u excited about?

Err mm please last I checked I was d one being excited. N if u feel or felt my excitement isn't nice enough before u, that's fine. I understand all d standby tym bla bla bla.
Thanks.
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
Phone of life cheesy

The only thing I was searching for in the specs was torchlight. You did not disappoint smiley
Buy one for me na
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by rhames(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2015
jsam2k5:
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會

Tell us the meaning or I will translate it as Nokia Gin Cheng Ho lipsrsealed
jsam2k5:
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會

Tell us the meaning or I will translate it as Nokia Gin Cheng Ho
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by neighbourhud: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Anomnity:
Intelligent comment!
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by tziz(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Abajosax007:
no whatsapp, wi-fi...forget joor
Seriously bro..
U wer expecting wifi connectivity on this lil fon??
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by AroOkigbo(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2015
jsam2k5:
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會
Your mates are studying in France...and you are there learning Chinese. lol
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
jsam2k5:

不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會

But no one is being rude, or is there something we should be thankful for? undecided
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
tziz:

Seriously bro..
U wer expecting wifi connectivity on this lil fon??

Na size? undecided
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by tziz(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
BornSad:

Na size? undecided
Not that, but the category or range it fits in.
Put in wifi n price increases, u go buy dt fon wit wifi for a higher price?
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2015
tziz:

Not that, but the category or range it fits in.
Put in wifi n price increases, u go buy dt fon wit wifi for a higher price?

Kk, I get your point.
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by TechyGirl(f): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
lol nice (Y)
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by stnwani(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
jsam2k5:
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會
彎鉤 豎 横 點
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩 浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执 㝧执獧浻牡
I am just hoping our NEPA will be 札慲楤湥潴昣 昸昸攣散散汩整 㩲牰杯摩䐺
䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯 楍牣獯景牧摡敩 瑮猨慴瑲
潃潬卲牴昣昸昸 䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣 散散㬩潢摲
牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣 㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺 潬正潭潢摲
牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸 漭戭牯敤慲楤獵 ㈺硰敷止瑩
戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺ 硰戻牯敤慲楤獵 ㈺硰执獧搴
摻獩汰祡戺潬正 瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲慬 楴敶执獧
搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩 楬敮戭潬正漻敶 晲潬.
Thats all...
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Paitty(f): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Another marketing strategy,..,hw can a phone stay up to a month wtout been charged n the battery won't get low,..habaaa

does the battery charge it self?

perhaps the name should be Nokia(charge itself)wireless charging
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Paitty(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Another marketing strategy,..,hw can a phone stay up to a month wtout been charged n the battery won't get low,..habaaa

does the battery charge it self?

perhaps the name should be Nokia(charge itself)wireless charging
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by seveny(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
D fone take style make correct sense. Jus dat no whatsapp. If not, ehn. D fone na die. D camera dey ok 4 dat money. But whatsapp spoil tins
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by kingdanoutfit(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2015
made for only nigerias haba 1 month no charging... we need gud leaders to gv us light (PHCN). So nokia no go dey insult us, vry sooner dem go say 1 yr lol. God bless our great nation Nigeria Amen.
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by Pascalberry(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Abeg the phone they 2go??
Re: Microsoft Reveals Nokia 215 You Dont Have To Charge For A MONTH by paranorman(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=ebuetor post=29527716][/quote]
need your mail, can't do NL mail system. Drop itt here abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.