Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster (19323 Views)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Gsmbasics: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Under heavy use, mobile phone batteries can only last a day or 2 that makes it essential to charge it frequently. In this modern-day times where you have little time, it helps a lot to conserve some time

Here are some ideas to get your phone battery recharge much faster.

1. Always use the best battery charger

Though this might be difficult, avoid charging your phone using any charger. There are a lot of low-grade adapter options offered in the market. They might not supply sufficient charge to the battery or pass excessive charge which can cause battery damage and malfunction.
The charger supplied by the producer is the best one for your mobile phone model. Always charge your phone with the right charger.

2. Charge straight from electrical port on wall

If you want to charge mobile phone battery quick, charge it from the electric outlet on the wall. Charging battery using USB is going to take a very long time.

3. Disable all networks

Connecting to networks and starting communication is going to take battery power. So, disconnect your mobile phone from all networks if it is not a problem. Putting your smart device in Airplane mode is the quickest method to disconnect from all networks.

4. Disable all unwanted functions

Every smartphone function is going to take battery life. A few of the most significant drawer of power are WiFi, 3G/4G, NFC, GPS and so on. Disabling these features can assist speed up charging your mobile device. Also, switch off the vibration mode.

5. Do not use the gadget while charging

Displays take in more power than other activity inside your mobile device Keeping the display screen low can conserve battery life. Do not play games or play music particularly using portable speakers.

6. Switch off the gadget

This is the fastest way to charge a mobile phone or any mobile device. Turn off the gadget and after that charge. Because the gadget is turned off, absolutely nothing is going to drain the battery. It might be difficult not to use the gadget for some few hours, but its worth the wait to get the phone charged fast.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/632/six-tips-to-get-your-phone-battery-to-charge-much-faster.html

5 Likes

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Vision4God: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Weldone op
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by babatundenaija(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
wink
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Horlaidex(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
slow and steady charging is much better for your phone’s long-term battery life than pumping it full of power every time your device needs a top up.

3 Likes

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by admax(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
3. Disable all networks

6. Switch off the gadget

Why on earth will I want to do the above? Miss important calls or emails because I want my phone to charge faster, where am I hurrying to when my phone is my office.

Nice info for those that needs it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by drizslim(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for the Info

meanwhile Is your girl friend light in complexion? Plumpy with brown eyes, average height & lives in Lagos? She just entered a black Lexus jeep at Lekki Round About . Thank me later

29 Likes

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Nice info
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2016
shocked shocked sad shocked angry grin
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by bonechamberlain(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Switching off my phone doesn't make my phone charge fast. It charges faster when it's on

5 Likes

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by mrjaybaba(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Good one...........................
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2016
ok
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by gudnex22(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2016
common sense op
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by firstolalekan(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Pylony(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2016
And if using a usb charger, use one that have 1 or 2ampere output for fast charging of your phone.
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by martyns303(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2016
How about those of that can't drop our phones for a second?

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Put it in Flight mode

1 Like

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by nowpresence(f): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Great idea and very effective, speaking from experience.
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by firstclassmumu: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Just imagine which mod move this nonsense to fp?
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by moyakz(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2016
op,all i use to do is to pray for all demons stopping my ba3 from charging faster,to fall DOWN and DIE!
Omo,see speed!
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Cekpo34(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2016
admax:
3. Disable all networks

6. Switch off the gadget

Why on earth will I want to do the above? Miss important calls or emails because I want my phone to charge faster, where am I hurrying to when my phone is my office.

Nice info for those that needs it.

cheesy
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by phlio666(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2016
hian na we kno all ds na hiss........
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by NaLaugh: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2016
firstclassmumu:
Just imagine which mod move this nonsense to fp?

Would you rather see this "nonsense" or some crap about a snake?

1 Like

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by rawpadgin(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
it depends on the charger

just bought a charger head for my gionee m5 mini for 3k

Omo, this one fast pass the original charger that came with the phone

1 Like

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by emymeeky: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2016
The first tip on the list covers the rest. Next!!!
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by Draei: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Apart fr0m number one, The rest
tips are whackass' Nexxxxxxxt ...
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by victorazy(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Normal things we know. I came to see a code or something new.
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by firstclassmumu: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2016
NaLaugh:

Would you rather see this "nonsense" or some crap about a snake?
hmmm
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by allobright17: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2016
And this made front page...The admin must be high on something unique.
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by evansjeff(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
we know all these before, nice one anyway but can any one explain why you connect a charger(original one at that) to phone and it starts charging only to come back and meet it just the way you left it without adding any percent to it?
Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by seunlayi(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Op leave story, the best way is to use a good charger and switch phone off especially during the night.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster by sluvy4tune(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
But Number 6 , kill the rest tips nah apart from number 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

With The NIN Synchronisation In Place, What Happens To Number Recycling? / How To Watch Youtube On You BB Free. / Instagram Co-founders Dumps Facebook Following Conflicts With Zuckerberg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.