Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri (5662 Views)

Heartland Fc Vs 3SC (2pm) | FC Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Sunshine Stars (4pm) / NPFL: Enyimba Fc Vs Heartland Fc (2 - 0) On 17th June 2015 / 10 Reasons Why Chelsea FC Is Most Hated Club. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by princekevo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
Na waoooh wht a country? Wht again can we say? May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by ohaechesi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
What a great loose to the families, team mates and friends of the decease. For those using funny and foul language here should be mindful. Life has no duplicate, so for no reason should it be taken untimely by any one for whatsoever reason. From report so far, Owerre is turning to disgusting piece of shit state. terrable stories comes up on daily bases. If not armed robbers attacking students in their hostels, forced the female folks into unlawful sex and at the same time extort them or you will hear that someone looses his car/life at a gun point in Owerre.

Government should enforce security into that state before it gets out of hands.
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by DosuAde: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2008
may his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by geolabious(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Rest In Peace[/size]
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by Jomodupri(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2008
rip
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by chyk91(m): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2008
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by kufreabasi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2008
may his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by NigeriaUSA(m): 2:26am On Dec 20, 2008
rip. embarassed
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by luck007(m): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2008
r.i.p cry
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by GiHands: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2008
Well, it's really pathetic if this is very true.
And i sincerely do agree with PEEBOY on his point of view to the matter.

It's really painful that we can not boost of the effectiveness of the Nigerian police force.

I feel a great pain in my Heart, i dont really knw what to say, it's heart-breaking.

I saw people's inability to reason to issues like this. people saying may the Victim is into RUNZ or whatever! But the Truth is that, if that boy was to be your very Blood sibling will ask such a stupid and unrealistic question?

It's sooooooooooooooo sadin that we can't count on our police force to dig-out and make realistic & proof findinds that will nail the culprit to their own graves!!!

A great POTENTIAL is lead to mother earth with-out filfuling his MANDATE on earth!!

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

RIP, Bother!
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2008
Chai!!!!! sad
Re: Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri by seyimailer(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]It's such a sad thing, the news of his death. But if you look at it, it's even sadder that many more who are not as popular as he was meet death the same way he did in the hands of an overzealous anti-fan, and they just go unsung,
Well, Death happens every second no matter how or to whom.
Sad reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Chess Piece And Why? / Free 100% Sure Games For Today / World Cup 2018: OMG! Hector Cuper Resigns As Egypt Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.