Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu (1088 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - / Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by Daintilicious(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2015
A statement made by the leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu back in 2013 about the presidential candidate of the party, General Muhammadu Buhari has resurfaced.
In a document released by Wikileaks, Tinubu was against Buhari becoming the president of Nigeria because he believed the former Head of State and his irks were agents of destabilization and electing Buhari will spread Sharia to all parts of Nigeria.

Read the Wikileaks document below:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-O130QIb-PF8/VKHIrSuEQHI/AAAAAAAEMok/zZA5ZHUyBvo/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UxccYsHYQFg/VKHIr7i3nEI/AAAAAAAEMos/UEEvWI1QUu4/s1600/2.png[/img]

Source: The Trent Online Newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by Abduletudaye(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
he was high on Kunu that time na..
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by Bitterleafsoup: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Please bookmark this page.
APC will put who they really want very soon, Tinubu is a master at the 48 laws of power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by xpac01(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2015
That's typical politics for you. No permanent friend, no permanent enemy, only permanent interest.
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by D9ty7(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Wel if a politician tells you something, its better you don't hold unto it, a reason why any political aspirant can never convince me to vote for him/her.
El Rufai once condemned Buhari, but now they are working together for CHANGE. Are they mad?
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari this, Buhari that... When will GEJites tell us about their principal?
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by focus7: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Op, u are the agent of distabilisation if u cannot leave the past and live in the present. GMB 2015.
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2015
And Buhari is now an agent of change, coming from same man. If you no fear politicians, you no go fear God. Wallahi.
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2015
focus7:
Op, u are the agent of distabilisation if u cannot leave the past and live in the present. GMB 2015.
Why do you want Buhari if not for the past? Even when you know that this is democracy, you still want military rule. I pity una pass Buhari.
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by AAlozie(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Yes, so what? APC as a party has its short-comings, but PDP can never be an option again. I can't say I prefer Buhari, but I've had enough of this administration's "wickedness"
Re: Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu by oziegbe2015: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Peter denied Jesus when he had no revelation and inner fellowship of who he saw. Same peter conviced 30,000 when he knew what Jesus represented as the INCORRUPTABLE. Gmb2015. Febuhari is the month

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter’s Wedding. / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.