Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - (1300 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu / Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
General Buhari who Is An Agent Of Destabilization according to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of ACN is now the Messiah and the change agent the APC has been waiting for. The zeal for political powers can make a man kiss a mad man!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/general-buhari-agent-destabilization-bola-tinubu-told/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by dealslip(f): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by jdilight(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donclaracuzo:
General Buhari who Is An Agent Of Destabilization according to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of ACN is now the Messiah and the change agent the APC has been waiting for. The zeal for political powers can make a man kiss a mad man!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/general-buhari-agent-destabilization-bola-tinubu-told/

Take a good look at APC. 90% are PDP shit (waste products). They are even old men whose idea of the world are obsolete.

That is while l pity the next generation when l see leaders of tomorrow following these old men at the back shouting change.
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by chidistone: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
If u like buhari, cover under the brand " Mr change agent" presidency is no longer biz as b4. Ur time has expired!

Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
I pity those who present him as the most qualified person today to deliver Nigeria from the mess he contributed to put it into. This group of Nigerians who always believe that Nigeria won't stand unless they say so should be made to understand that Nigeria is a multi-ethnic society and so shall we tolerate our selves for better cohesion. Today's slave could a master tomorrow and in such cases, they are made so by God. We should learn to support cohesiveness and not regionalism. Let the 4outh south be allowed! Unless, we are told. That we derive joy in conflicts
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
The leaders of tomorrow

Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by asha80(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donclaracuzo:
The leaders of tomorrow
you should rather focus on how iheanacho seems to have disappeared from the scene of Imo campaign trails instead of what you are doing here
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
you should rather focus on how iheanacho seems to have disappeared from the scene of Imo campaign trails instead of what you are doing here

I believe u are talking from sokoto as ur name speaks. Captain Iheanachor is the man to beat come April. It won't stop me from discussing national issues .
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by asha80(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

I believe u are talking from sokoto as ur name speaks. Captain Iheanachor is the man to beat come April. It won't stop me from discussing national issues .
Asha is not Aisha...if you do not know what is called Asha in Igbo then I doubt your ethnicity...man to beat without structures.
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
Asha is not Aisha...if you do not know what is called Asha in Igbo then I doubt your ethnicity...man to beat without structures.

He has his campaign structures in every ward and with the emergence of door to door campaign team in a every ward. Well, can see that ur asha is neither an Igbo name attached to a human in Igbo land! May be u are a spirit child forgone in Igbo land
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by asha80(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

He has his campaign structures in every ward and with the emergence of door to door campaign team in a every ward. Well, can see that ur asha is neither an Igbo name attached to a human in Igbo land! May be u are a spirit child forgone in Igbo land
haha.if you say so...if you can only tell me the Igbo name for canary bird..you know those little yellow birds that chatter a lot
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
haha.if you say so...if you can only tell me the Igbo name for canary bird..you know those little yellow birds that chatter a lot

Now u come! U should have told me that u be winch naa! Lol, I told u it is not an Igbo name attached to human!
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by asha80(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

Now u come! U should have told me that u be winch naa! Lol, I told u it is not an Igbo name attached to human!
lol any my issue is that iheanacho needs to do more to create his own awareness....i though he does not have the financial war chest of okorocha or even Ihedioha but everything is not really about money..i know he is liked but he needs to do more ..there is six more weeks and ge should grab this opportunity
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by chidistone: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
lol any my issue is that iheanacho needs to do more to create his own awareness....i though he does not have the financial war chest of okorocha or even Ihedioha but everything is not really about money..i know he is liked but he needs to do more ..there is six more weeks and ge should grab this opportunity

My brother, that Iheanachor guy is my governor. His campaign strategy will work for him. More of a grass root campaign strategy. He has inaugurated his ward door to door campaign team. That alone will get close to the electorate. Meanwhile, buhari should use that opportunity of being in UK to provide his authentic certificate or face humiliation by stoning
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:

The election is between Ihedioha and iheanacho. I hope u are not representing the few Igbos that are doing covert job for APC in the east. Ju kwa Rochas how often he takes Bp drugs for the mistake he made by dumping his people's mandate for Apc. Buhari is a virus according to Tinubu
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by papaejima1: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmn

Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by asha80(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

The election is between Ihedioha and iheanacho. I hope u are not representing the few Igbos that are doing covert job for APC in the east. Ju kwa Rochas how often he takes Bp drugs for the mistake he made by dumping his people's mandate for Apc. Buhari is a virus according to Tinubu
guy you should know that people generally vote for individuals rather than party in the east
Re: General Buhari Is An Agent Of Destabilization – Bola Tinubu - by Donclaracuzo: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
guy you should know that people generally vote for individuals rather than party in the east

Voting individual is not when u are in a regional party that promotes the interest of the few cabal. Do u think buhari can win a ward in the north if had used APGA as a platform to contest for presidency. We should not encourage those who had used ethnicisms to bring country down. Let them give room for the emergence of new generation of leaders who will see nigerians as one and not those whose previous utterances has succeeded in bringing division, regionalism mind set and favoritism to the minds of our future leaders(youths). Let's promote for equal distribution of power for a. Better society without greed. Nigeria belong to us all. No tribe or region is supreme

(1) (Reply)

PDP Dissociates Self From Ekiti Rigging Scandal; Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Etc / Critical Reasons Why Nigerians Will Vote Buhari Ahead Of Jonathan / Afenifere’s Endorsement Of Jonathan Wrong – Gen. Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.