Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know (790 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know by 1LRNZH: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015

President Jonathan in his speech at the World Igbo Congress in Houston, Texas on August 11th, 2014 in paragraph 8 paid glowing tribute to Chief Emmanuel Onyechere Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe, the first Nigerian to engage in crude oil export trade and own an ocean going crude oil conveying tanker among other distinguished Igbos.

“When I checked, it was Gen. Buhari as Petroleum Minister who put his feet down and insisted that the crude lifting contract should be given to Chief Anyiam-osigwe against the pressure by top civil servants in the ministry and NNPC working in cahoot with Shell-BP, Total and Mobil.”

“The price Chief Osigwe offered was much more than what the oil majors were paying the Federal govt per barrel of crude. The corrupt civil servants on the payroll of the IOCs knew the IOCs were lifting Nigerian crude for peanuts. They put all stumbling blocks to stop Chief Osigwe with petitions to Gen Buhari not to sign the contract. Gen Buhari saw through the shenanigans of the civil servants and awarded the contract to Chief Osigwe and told him not to disappoint him and Nigeria so that other Nigerians can benefit if Chief Osigwe did well.”

LESSON: When next they say Buhari is a tribalist and Islamic bigot, tell them that Chief Emmanuel Onyechere Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe was not an Hausa/Fulani man and that he was not a Muslim. He was a Christian and Igbo from Nkwerre, Imo State.”

http://abusidiqu.com/the-buhari-we-know-a-testimonial-from-goodluck-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know by LRNZH(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Full text can be found here if needed: http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/jonathans-address-to-the-world-igbo-congress-day/

GMB 2015.Anti-corruption is our DNA.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know by dinachi(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Wow! GMB ,you have the votes of myself,my family and my friends. May God keep you alive till then.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know by Change2015(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2015
GMB is a man of good constant character. His political enemies know this which is why they have worked so hard to change perception, failing to tackle any constructive issues along the way. I pray GEJ agrees to a presidential debate so the country will have full view of his incapacity and ineptitude, live and direct. Ndigbos should realise that the way they vote will have an effect on how they are perceived, nationally, and there will be repercussions.

#change

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know by LRNZH(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2015
You can not cheat nature.

God in his infinite wisdom made GMB elevate now notable honest Igbo people.
Baba God foresaw Ndi Igbo's future persecution of an upright GMB.

This could easily have been taken from a a bible passage. cry

Mind you, I didn't call GMB a Messiah or Prophet of any type.
grin
Re: GEJ's Views on GMB: The Buhari We Know by san316(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
GEJ himself said this ? I guess he was drunk then and his gang of sycophants were not there to tell him he was praising his opponents. gej is a good man, when he is not sober.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland MODS Why!? / 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . / Photo:Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.