Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . (791 Views)

40 Days Fidau Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photos) / "Foreigners Were Used To Win The 2015 Presidential Elections" - Reno Omokri / FG Will Pay Fuel Subsidy For 40 Days – Alison Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by hopeforcharles(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. ASUU & poly Strike.
16. Doctors Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy--------------

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by MrScript(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
I dnt care.... it's GEJ till GMB finds his certificate

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by KanwuliaJara: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Vote ke?
Do you need to vote for GOATS? undecided

Only in Nigeria for sure! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by lacasa: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
The 2 possters above me r sycophants. With all the evidence of a failed governmment, they cnt help themselves.

More reasons to vote a failed president out.

GMB/PYO a better govt

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by kestolove95(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
With dix reasons of op..his not been able to confuse me but convince me to vote in APC..sai buhari
Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by hopeforcharles(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
kestolove95:
With dix reasons of op..his not been able to confuse me but convince me to vote in APC..sai buhari
U saw the vision
Why will people be this naive to the Issues we are facing in Nigeria, once again the chance to make a change has come.
Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by hopeforcharles(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrScript:
I dnt care.... it's GEJ till GMB finds his certificate
For ur information the certificate has been found, and meanwhile it seems with all this reasons staring at you in the face u still prefer mediocrity, hmm to me it seems so people has made an oath with pover**, any way I am going for change. Posterity will praise me for it, not those who eyes have been blinded, thru religion or corruption,
Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by SUBMARINE: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
N5000 per month is not an economic positive change

Tell grandpa to go back to school and study economics. cool

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by hopeforcharles(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:
N5000 per month is not an economic positive change

Tell grandpa to go back to school and study economics. cool
At least he has promised it and will do it, What about the one in power which has he promised and fulfilled, even power generating pass him power, despite all him degreelogically, slowpokallical qualifications. Economic is know what is right and do it.
Re: 20 Reasons Why you should vote wisely (40 Days To Presidential Elections) . by kestolove95(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
hopeforcharles:

U saw the vision
Why will people be this naive to the Issues we are facing in Nigeria, once again the chance to make a change has come.
yes ooo

(1) (Reply)

Police Disrupt Apc Walk Of Change / 44 Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Detained In Underground Cell In Jos / Proved: Buhari Did Not Built Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.