Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos (1967 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2015
LAGOSIANS WELCOMES THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
dhammyg:

UNTIL HE BRINGS BACK THE MISSING GIRLS GEJ HAS FAILED TO ME.ANY PRESIDENT THAT CAN'T ENSURE THE SECURITY OF HIS CITIZENS IS A BIG FAILURE!!!!!!!!angry

FUCCK HIM AND HIS 20 MEDIOCRE SCHOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Really? So you think they were happy that your President was giving those girls education? Obviously, you and your harden hearted supporters don't care about the masses? In your heart, where your spirit lives, you feel that the President of Nigeria does not want to bring those girls back? So only your General can bring his boys to order? Swear on your life that you want God to give you a husband like Buhari to run your life, like he ran 9ja in the 80's. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Firefire:

Insha Allah, Jimi Agbaje shall be sworn in as the next Governor of Lagos State comes May 29th 2015.

You won't hear pim about that one. grin
Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Really? So you think they were happy that your President was giving those girls education? Obviously, you and your harden hearted supporters don't care about the masses? In your heart, where your spirit lives, you feel that the President of Nigeria does not want to bring those girls back? So only your General can bring his boys to order? Swear on your life that you want God to give you a husband like Buhari to run your life, like he ran 9ja in the 80's. grin
ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE WILL CHOOSE BUHARI OVER GEJ.BUT SINCE U ARE A PAID PDP I DON'T EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU gringrin
Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
My useless father was a failure in life, I promise to be a failure as well. May my father soul rot in hell for being a nuisance and failure in life

Take heart bro, Amen to your prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2015
dhammyg:

ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE WILL CHOOSE BUHARI OVER GEJ.BUT SINCE U ARE A PAID PDP I DON'T EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU gringrin
Naw, I have been a guest for years, came out to have my voice heard. Do you think these children are also paid? A beautiful chick like you has to have a heart.
Lagos State made her homeless.

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Scatterboss(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Firefire:

Insha Allah, Ambode shall be sworn in as the next Governor of Lagos State comes May 29th 2015.

Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by LRNZH(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
This thread can't die like that. How can GMB campaign threads be on FP and this is languishing here? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by SweetJoystick(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Even your moniker shows how daft all these APC supporters clicking likes on Nairaland are. I saw a supposed Nice comment talking about 'buhari's manifesto' very few people liked it but the one saying 'kick the clueless to otuoke' just receiving many likes. APC has nothing to present only insults.
Number of likes na e be your problem? If you don't have anything reasonable to say then STFU retarded swine

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Where are the pictures?
Re: Jonathan To Launch Re-election Bid In Lagos by LRNZH(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2015
We are waiting oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Drums Support For Goodluck Jonathan, Blasts Military Mafia / The Issue Of Underage Voting. Who Should We Blame? (photos) / Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.