Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle (38602 Views)

EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / DSS Arrests Ikenga Ugochinyere, Saraki’s Aide Over Plot Against FG / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by modhream: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
There was jubilation in Anambra State by workers in the state after news filtered in that Governor Willie Obiano has announced an increment to their basic salary.

Obiano added 15 per cent to the workers’ salary as a motivation and in fulfilment of his promise to increase their salary once revenue improves. The increase would be reflected on the new pension scheme about to take effect.

This is coming as the governor, on Monday sacked his Special Assistant on Politics, Joe-Martins Uzodike, for allegedly supporting the re-election bid of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Daily Independent gathered that the sack was dramatic, as it took place while Exco meeting was ongoing. His offence was correcting a jingle by the state government currently running on televisions and radio stations.

Uzodike is a member of the Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’s Campaign Committee and he allegedly accepted to serve on the Committee on the understanding that APGA is working for Jonathan.

He had continually briefed the governor on the outcome of their numerous meetings and was also the Director General of the Obiano Campaign Organisation.

To worsen his case, Uzodike’s tape at Blaze Fm was replayed at the Exco meeting where he was heard correcting the jingle publicly, saying the content of the jingle should not be that the electorate should vote Jonathan but vote umbrella at the presidential poll, and vote cock at other elections.

The advert was saying vote Jonathan whereas Jonathan’s picture would not be on the ballot paper but symbols.

The governor expressed disgust at Joe-Martins’ presentation and directed the Secretary to the State Government, Oseloka Obaze, to immediately go to his office and write a sack letter to effect Uzodike’s removal.

Daily Independent could not get through to the SSG, as his phone was not going through as at press time to know if the letter was ready before the Exco meeting ended on Monday.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/01/obiano-sacks-aide-jonathans-re-election-jingle/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by modhream: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Anyone still think PDP will score a "100%" of the vote in Anambra come February 14?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by asha80(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
This is strange though

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by mankevo(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2015
The implication is deep!
I know the average IQ of local voting population, by running a jingle on Radio and saying "vote umbrella for president and rooster for other electives..'' is dangerous especially to APGA. Uninformed ones will just recall Umbrella (first in the jingles) and flatly vote it for every elective posts, leaving APGA with the votes of the elite.
He may have other motive(s) though

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by blackCITIZEN(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2015
You reading this post
May God bless you

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by hyfr(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Believe this story at your own peril. I was at awka recently,went to govt house I saw a gigantic Board written: For governorship vote Apga. For Presidency vote Pdp. Why hasn't obiano removed the board ever since. This is deceit in High Places. Failed propaganda.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by lyntiffany(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
Believe this story at your own peril. I was at awka recently,went to govt house I saw a gigantic Board written: For governorship vote Apga. For Presidency vote Pdp. Why hasn't obiano removed the board ever since. This is deceit in High Places. Failed propaganda.
Don't mind these APShitts always fabricating news to suit them.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Arysexy(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Fake as fake itself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by hyfr(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
Don't mind these APShitts always fabricating news to suit them.
I wonder if God created them with the kinna brain he gave us We're so wiser than they are

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by modhream: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
For governorship?.
Dude,you just blasted your lie out of the water.No governorship election in Anambra till 2018.Besides,what APGA Anambra is working for is giving Jonathan majority while ensuring Buhari gets 25% or more.Not putting our eggs in one basket,not this time.
I should know all this,I'm an active member.Are you?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by hyfr(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
modhream:

For governorship?.
Dude,you just blasted your lie out of the water.No governorship election in Anambra till 2018.Besides,what APGA Anambra is working for is giving Jonathan majority while ensuring Buhari gets 25% or more.Not putting our eggs in one basket,not this time.
I should know all this,I'm an active member.Are you?
I said apga for governorship dude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by donphilopus: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Kudos to the Governor who once forgot the name of his running-mate at a Debate. BTW, I thought APGA had endorsed Jonathan?!

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2015
modhream:
Anyone still think PDP will score a "100%" of the vote in Anambra come February 14?
PDP WILL WIN FOR SURE.
MAYBE YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE WRITEUP.

THE SA WAS SUPPOSED TO GET APPROVAL FROM THE GOVERNOR BEFORE ANYTHING. THIS IS PURELY AN ADMINISTRATIVE MATTER AND THEREFORE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOVERNORS SUPPORT FOR THE PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by espn(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
I said apga for governorship dude
vnt u realised u r still saying nonsense..cant u think. Is der going to b a gubernatorial election in anambra next month?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by espn(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2015
hyfr:
I wonder if God created them with the kinna brain he gave us We're so wiser than they are
I can c the kind of brain he gave u..am not even sure u knw wat u typing. Too bad u don't even knw der won't b gubernatorial election in anambra..i mean governorship election..sorry dude I v to cum down to ur level. Gubernatorial means governorship.thanks

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by modhream: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2015
espn:
vnt u realised u r still saying nonsense..cant u think. Is der going to b a gubernatorial election in anambra next month?
Please,help me ask the nodcock.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by asadike(f): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
The obiano i know is a die hard supporter of Gej.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by asadike(f): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
D obiano i know is a die hard supporter of Gej

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by modhream: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
The obiano i know is a die hard supporter of Gej.
A supporter,yes but not a blind one.Why is that so hard for you to understand.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by asadike(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
modhream:

A supporter,yes but not a blind one.Why is that so hard for you to understand.
if he's blind, he wouldn't b supporting Gej in d first place. Obviously, he sees clearer than u.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
ok
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by simplemach(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
He shouldnt have
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by salvatore007(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats in advance to whoever wins d election...

Its none of my biznezz
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Bsc(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Two tongues in one mouth...he lost wisdom...now he has lost he's Job.. When serving someone u must try to avoid wot would make ur boss angry. Oyaaa now go make umbrella give u Job..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by juniormusa(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Nothing will stop GEJ from winning the forth coming election...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by donsharwama(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Collynzo419: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Obiano is a very smart guy.

He will not follow the bandwagon. He can see the handwriting on the wall

Obiano will decamp to APC after February 15.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by noblealuu: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Don't out-smart your master! The SA didn't seek express approval from Obiano, in my own understanding!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
They are day dreaming. Now If they think Gej has done well. They should vote for him. PDP is no longer relevant.

modhream:

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by onyeguy: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle by laurel03(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2015
FeBuhari 14 giving them headache

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.