Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

My Vine Update Thread. (entertainment) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Vine Update Thread. (entertainment) (450 Views)

Vine: Girls Complaining That They Don't Have Any Shoe To Wear. (entertainment) / I Just Made My First Vine Video (2) (3) (4)

My Vine Update Thread. (entertainment) by That9jaVine(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Vines are short clips of funny videos, everyday activities, your opinion on something or hilarious pranks. I've created an account both on YouTube and Instagram to upload my videos. So I thought I should also make a new NL account dedicated to my uploads.

On Daily basis(or weekly), I shall upload a new set of vine here.

But If you do drop by at my YouTube channel, please don't forget to subscribe and watch.

Our Instagram page: @that9javine

My first upload got a view of 600+ and still going. I'd like to appreciate everyone who took the time to watch it. And if you haven't, here it is. Titled "How African parents wake their kids up for School"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BG7ajjcVQU

I'm actually upcoming so I apologize for the few videos(on that9javine Instagram account).

Do come back here everyday to view more updates.

@Mods, I was unable to post this on the Entertainment section, I had earlier made a complaint but it's yet to be resolved. So please do the needful and push this thread to the appropriate section.

NB: This thread is only dedicated to my uploads.

Edge Naija Gives Away A Blackberry Bold5 Or 5ok For Most Engaged Members / Guy Travels 5,000 Miles To Meet Stranger Facebook Suggested He'd Like ! / Ideal Nutrition Whey Protein Is, Used By Bodybuilders

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6