Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

[training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours (940 Views)

How To Get Approved Adsense Within 3-4hours / Web Development : How To Create A Website / How To Setup And Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hi everyone

A happy new year to you guys.

It is a new year and in this new year, it is quite important to learn something new in order to advance one's cause. In this vain, I introduce my videos to you.

Learn Web Development

The Training packs come in a comprehensive video illustrations. In order words, you learn while you watch.

Content includes

- HTML & CSS
- JAVA Scricpt
- PHP & MySQL
- XML
- JSON
- AJAX
- JQuery
- HTML5 & CSS3

With these videos you are sure to become a web developer. The only thing you can not get from the video is experience. You build that over the years as you carry out major projects.

How to design a blog and sell in 4hrs
This is one training i know everyone wants to take part in. Most people are building a blogs just for the sole purpose of making money from it. However, not everyone is making money from it. In this video, you will be taught how to develop a blog from the ground up. This includes;

- The Niche to go into
- Purchase of Domain
- Purchase of Hosting Plan
- Installing of Wordpress
- Theme Installation
- Plugin Installation
- Getting Unique Content for your Blog
- Finding and where to find buyers for your Blog
- Content Plugin Installation
- Where to find unique PLR Content for your Blog
- Making money from other people's Product
- Getting Traffic to you Blog
- Applying and Making money from Adsense.

I am sure this is one amazing video you must be willing to lay a hold on.

As a matter of fact, this video doesn't even cost much. With only N5,000, this video can be yours.

They are quire large and delivering by email may almost be impossible to i deliver them by courier service. Charges for shipping is just N2,500 and you will get it at the said address in 48hours.

If you are interested, please give me a call on 08176708291 or on my bb pin, 2A598F8F

Get trained and get empowered to make a living this 2015. Enough of cash crunch.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hi everyone. How has your day been?
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Have a good night everyone .
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by ralzkidz(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Guyson(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Guyson:
HOW TO DESIGN A WEB PAGE USING HTML
http://askguyson.com/how-to-design-a-web-page-using-html/

Thank you guyson. I think visual training sticks longer than plain text tutorial. That is why more people subscribe T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ video training than ordinary plain text.
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Guyson(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
ribechi:

Thank you guyson. I think visual training sticks longer than plain text tutorial. That is why more people subscribe T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ video training than ordinary plain text.

True
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Packages are still available. Please call now.

A new introduction is on the way. We will be introducing tutorial video on how T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ create a flash website that is optimised and loads quickly.

This is a new year. You can't afford not T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be empowered in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make a living.
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello Akure.

Now i just arrived the capital city of Ondo State.

You can see me now that I am available to you. What a lovely city.
Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
What a fulfilling day. Good night all. Tomorrow is another day.

I A̶̲̥̅♏ still in akure. Tomorrow I shall be rounding up my trainings.

Above mentioned materials are very much available. Give me call now T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ hook up.

Good night everyone.

1 Like

Re: [training] Learn Web Development + How To Design A Blog And Sell In 4hours by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi everyone.

Who is still up for this? I A̶̲̥̅♏ still available T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ give it.

Please call if Ɣø̲̣̣U are interested.

(1) (Reply)

WEBSITE SECURITY ACCESSMENT (is Your Website Hacked, Don't Be A Victim) / Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? / How Do I Instal Socks 5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.