Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read) (754 Views)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read) by nyt3237(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rev. Father. Ejike Mbaka, the founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, is awfully displeased with President Goodluck Jonathan.

<pre>
Only two months ago, the cleric annointed First Lady, Patience Jonathan, and prophesied that her husband would win his re-election in February.<pre>

However, he seems to have had a change of heart, going by his prediction during the end-of-year Adoration mass to usher in 2015.
Delivering a sermon tagged, “From Good luck to Bad luck”, Father Mbaka urged Nigerians to vote out Jonathan, while adding that he got a revelation from God, which proved that the president would lose at the presidential election.

<pre>We present to you, 10 noteworthy quotes from his diatribe against GEJ

1. “All the other birds I released flew away but the healthiest of them, which is Jonathan’s bird, could not fly. I tried to make it fly but it could not fly.”

2. “NEPA is not working because of corruption. The privatization of public companies has not yielded any fruit because of corruption.”

3. “Jonathan surrounded himself with very corrupt officers who advise him. Nigerians are sick and tired of wasting innocent lives without government doing enough to stop the destruction.”

4. “President Goodluck Jonanthan has disappointed Nigerians and means no good anymore for the country.”

5. “I love President Goodluck Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan, but I want good for my people and that’s why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck Jonathan and vote General Muhammad Buhari. I don’t care if Buhari is a Muslim and from the North; all I care about it’s that Buhari can save Nigeria.”

6. “Nigerians are calling for change. We need a change,” he repeated. “We don’t want to move from bad luck to bad luck; Nigerians want to move from bad luck to good luck.”

7. “The men of God only go there to dine and wine with the leaders for their own welfare without telling them the truth. But I’m happy that I, Fr. Mbaka, I’m not that type of priest. If you want money, I dash you money because the God I serve has blessed me abundantly.”
8. “I don’t know Buhari. I have never sat with him before. I am not being partisan, but I want total change in Nigeria.”

read more here http://eofclub.mywapblog.com/top-10-quotes-from-rev-fr-mbakas-tirade.xhtml

Do you agree with him??
Re: Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read) by Baawaa(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
100%,i agree with him.2011 I voted for Jonathan,but 2015 GMB sure pass
Re: Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read) by Neldrizzy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Father in heaven pls take control of our beloved country

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Buhari: You Do Not Fight Corruption By Throwing People Into Jail / The World Maths "17 Lives Greater Than 2000. #prayforbaga / Will Gej Supporters Vote Buhari If He Shows His Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.