Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

(NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water (1447 Views)

Lady Trapped Under A Container That Fell On Her In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos) / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by adeoladele(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
hello friends, I need your advise my international passport fell inside water, please I need your advise on re issue as am paining to travel to SA in march am in Lagos
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by tdayof(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Shoot!but 1)did it affect the passport
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by adeoladele(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
yeah my passport photograph faded a little bit, and the passport is a virgin passport am just scare to present it so that they wont reject it
tdayof:
Shoot!but 1)did it affect the passport
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chai
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by zeezahbee(f): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Your village people are wicked o, anyways if the visa stamp and the data page has faded yet, then you are good, but if its faded, mehn you need to get a new passport
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by adeoladele(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
I never use the passport
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by tdayof(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
adeoladele:
yeah my passport photograph faded a little bit, and the passport is a virgin passport am just scare to present it so that they wont reject it
when I collected mine I was seriously warned not to let water pour on it
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by adeoladele(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
they warned me too, Na bike fell me down on top water even including my secondary school original certificate
tdayof:
when I collected mine I was seriously warned not to let water pour on it
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by tdayof(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
adeoladele:
they warned me too, Na bike fell me down on top water even including my secondary school original certificate
maybe you should try and visit the NIS
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by Leon2036(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Bros apply for a new 1 don't even bother using it, cos I'm in same shoes now that's the only thing that denied me a visa last month I have a new one now and I'm applying again, but supporting it wif the old one cos I have some visa stamps on that 1
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by adeoladele(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
someone was telling me about reissue can i get that done in lagos?
Leon2036:
Bros apply for a new 1 don't even bother using it, cos I'm in same shoes now that's the only thing that denied me a visa last month I have a new one now and I'm applying again, but supporting it wif the old one cos I have some visa stamps on that 1
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by Leon2036(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
adeoladele:
someone was telling me about reissue can i get that done in lagos?
nope re issue is only done in head quaters abuja
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by adeoladele(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
please can you tell me the cost, steps and time it will take because am currently working in Lagos I have to take permission to travel down
Leon2036:
nope re issue is only done in head quaters abuja
Re: (NEED Advise)my International Passpost Fell Inside Water by Leon2036(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
adeoladele:
please can you tell me the cost, steps and time it will take because am currently working in Lagos I have to take permission to travel down
if u knw any officer in head quaters all u have to do is send him the old passport and part payment it takes 2days for him to seek approval after which he'd ask u to come and scan after scanning u go back and when its out in like 7working days time he sends it to u after which u might have given him the balance...at most it should nt b more than 40k

(1) (Reply)

Thousand In China Witness A Floating City In The Sky / How To Earn 'points' To Come To The US Under Trump's Plan / City Park Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.